Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. (3782 Views)

BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release / Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom / Niger Delta Avengers Say They Blew Up Nnpc’s Pipeline At Nsit-ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by PhockPhockMan: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2016
11:30pm on Sunday, the NDA blow up Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), gas pipeline at Nsit-Ibom L.G.A, Akwa Ibom state. NNPC should check their pipeline if it's "system Anomaly".

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo.
Spokesperson.

http://www./?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by bayelsaowei(m): 2:52am On Jul 25, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by PhockPhockMan: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Boom boom continues while government is in dialogue with the wrong people.

I pity this country.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by castrogee(m): 3:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Let the Afonjas come and tell us the environmental implication of what they are doing..

15 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by Sweetlemon(f): 3:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow. So my Akwa Ibom people have finally allowed militants into the state huh?
Oya clap for yesefs.
Pls keep cheering them on o. They must bring Buhari to his knees and the economy must fall to zero.
Nta men. Mtcheeeeew

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by nnachukz(m): 3:24am On Jul 25, 2016
These boys don't want to pity bubu. The experts on environmental impact of oil spillage will soon show with their lecture notes as if they care. Their cry is just for the oil money.

23 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by Sweetlemon(f): 3:27am On Jul 25, 2016
castrogee:
Let the Afonjas come and tell us the environmental implication of what they are doing..

nnachukz:
These boys don't want to pity bubu. The experts on environmental impact of oil spillage will soon show with their lecture notes as if they care. Their cry is just for the oil money.

Oh shut up!

The Afonjas don't live in the ND so they won't be the ones feeling the impact. You should worry about your own generation getting wasted in all this hate. You should be thankful they even care enough to educate you. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by nnachukz(m): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Oh shut up!

The Afonjas don't live in the ND so they won't be the ones feeling the impact. You should worry about your own generation getting wasted in all this hate. You should be thankful they even care enough to educate you. undecided
See them crying more than the bereaved. Since you don't live there why not face your environment? Let the Niger Deltans do whatever they like with their place. All this is just for the oil money.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 25, 2016
So painful that at every week we see/read news concerning the wrecking of our beloved country. The Federal Government and The citizens are in a difficult situation. If at all FGN is willing to negotiate, which of the aggrieved party will sit at a round table with FGN.

Is it NDA or CML or another one which sprang up in IMO?

If at all these militants are fighting for a singular course, let them unite and have a mutual discussion with FGN. I know that the country has not been favourable, but you people should not run the economy to a standstill.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 3:55am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Oh shut up!

[/s]
oh just Sharap and get out
since the afonjas don't live there they should learn how to mind their business and not poke nosing.
yes we are concentrating on our region but the NDA have said enough is enough for buhari so you, afonjas (my tribe) , futa jalon tribe should deal with it.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by Sweetlemon(f): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2016
nnachukz:
See them crying more than the bereaved. Since you don't live there why not face your environment? Let the Niger Deltans do whatever they like with their place. All this is just for the oil money.

MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]
since the afonjas don't live there they should learn how to mind their business and not poke nosing.
yes we are concentrating on our region but the NDA have said enough is enough for buhari so you, afonjas (my tribe) , futa jalon tribe should deal with it.

You see why I am now all for Yorubas putting you Igbos (the tribalist ones) firmly in your place? You claim Yorubas show too much concern about the oil but why do you show too much happiness about our oil? Are you a Niger Deltan?? Why can't you take your own advice you give to Yorubas and mind your own sick business each time you hear news like this. The way you guys rejoice about pipeline bombing way more than ND indegenes themselves makes me suspect that these avengers might actually be ibop or ipob (whatever you're called) fighters. Because I don't think you'll be happy to see YOUR own land rot away on the altar of hate.
You guys are so filled with hate I'm sure the devil is coiling right now. God forbid!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by kikake: 3:56am On Jul 25, 2016
nnachukz:

They never cared for more than forty years of destruction of the Niger delta, now they become experts on the effects of oil pollution in the Creeks of the south south. Shofischicated fuctards.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
Sweetlemon:

You see why I am now all for Yorubas putting you Igbos (the tribalist ones) firmly in your place? You ckaim Yorubas show too much concern about the oil but why do you show too much happiness about our oil? Are you a Niger Deltan?? Why can't you take your own advice you give to Yorubas and mind your own sick business each time you hear news like this. The way you guys rejoice about pipeline bombing way more than ND indegenes themselves makes me suspect that these avengers might actually be ibop or ipob (whatever you're called) fighters. Because I don't think you'll be happy to see YOUR own land rot away on the altar of hate.
You guys are so filled with hate I'm sure the devil is coiling right now. God forbid!
[/s]
the Ibos are tired of this country.
my sister (in afonja) was murdered in early morning while preaching freely in her own country yet she has been buried just like that without anyone saying anything about it.
we the afonjas kept quiet because we're are scared of provoking our masters so tell me is that not cowardice?
not even a single protest yet we went to the streets to protest against a mere word served to a woman (remi Tinubu) like our lives depends on it so tell me aren't we hypocrites?
the only people that speaks the truth are my brothers such as ooni, mirabelarode, etc.
we the afonjas are always slaves to our masters for keeping our son as VP.
emi omo oodua cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2016
kikake:

They never cared for more than forty years of destruction of the Niger delta, now they become experts in effects of oil pollution in the Creeks of the south south. Shofischicated fuctards.
that's my tribe for you
we are lazy
we're scared that oyel money will stop flowing and starvation.
with oil flowing Aregbesola can't pay my poor father his pension what if oil stops.
Omo na die oo

btw

emi omo oodua cool

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 4:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You see why I am now all for Yorubas putting you Igbos (the tribalist ones) firmly in your place? You claim Yorubas show too much concern about the oil but why do you show too much happiness about our oil? Are you a Niger Deltan?? Why can't you take your own advice you give to Yorubas and mind your own sick business each time you hear news like this. The way you guys rejoice about pipeline bombing way more than ND indegenes themselves makes me suspect that these avengers might actually be ibop or ipob (whatever you're called) fighters. Because I don't think you'll be happy to see YOUR own land rot away on the altar of hate.
emi omo oodua cool

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by kikake: 4:06am On Jul 25, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

that's my tribe for you
we are lazy
with oil flowing Aregbesola can't pay my poor father his pension what if oil stops.
Omo na die oo

btw

emi omo oodua cool

The truth is that Arewa with their shofischicated fuctards of supporters can never bow to political reforms in Nigeria or plebiscite in the southsouth and southeast unless cheap cash from crude oil dries up.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by TheNewIbadan: 4:14am On Jul 25, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

that's my tribe for you
we are lazy
Omo na die oo
btw
emi omo oodua cool
kikake:

The truth is that Arewa with their shofischicated fuctards of supporters can never bow to political reforms in Nigeria or plebiscite in the southsouth and southeast unless cheap cash from crude oil dries up.

Ibos, once again, playing slaves to the ND Republic - using the ND's voice to act as if the bombing is only affecting the Yoruba nation. Tomorrow, they'll wake up complaining about feul scarcity and no lights in the East.
Short-sighted set of people.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by TheNewIbadan: 4:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Ibos have no voice in Nigeria.

They think by playing slaves to ND, it will show that Ibos affected this administration.

Tell me, did the Biafra protest cripple Nigeria's economy? Did it affect the price of tomatoes? Did it affect PHCN?

Let igbos continue to play puppet to ND Millitants.

You see them shouting Yoruba Yoruba? What has Yoruba got to do with ND Pipelines? Are Ibos not getting allocation funds from same oil money? Do Ibos not own same # of oil wells as Yorubas?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:20am On Jul 25, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]
the Ibos are tired of this country.
my sister (in afonja) was murdered in early morning while preaching freely in her own country yet she has been buried just like that without anyone saying anything about it.
we the afonjas kept quiet because we're are scared of provoking our masters so tell me is that not cowardice?
not even a single protest yet we went to the streets to protest against a mere word served to a woman (remi Tinubu) like our lives depends on it so tell me aren't we hypocrites?
the only people that speaks the truth are my brothers such as ooni, mirabelarode, etc.
we the afonjas are always slaves to our masters for keeping our son as VP.
emi omo oodua cool

So what do you want Yorubas to do now because someone was murdered while preaching? Take up arms and start killing every Hausa man in sight? How many Fulanis have you killed for all the ones killed in Enugu recently by herdsmen? You call Yorubas cowards but you epitomize the very word.
Getaway there my friend!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by castrogee(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Oh shut up!

What lecture topic is this one: Oh I see 'We are not Interested 101'... hahahahaha. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by TheNewIbadan: 4:23am On Jul 25, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]

How has the Ibo nation, Ibo politicans in GEJ's administration, and Ibos in the SS showed they care for the ND plight?

When has Ibo leaders spoken for ND Republic or for Ogoniland cleanup?

If ND militants move to the SE now, you'll blame Yorubas for it, forgetting your joyous celebration and support of ND bombings.

Very shortsighted set of people - lead by emotions rather than by logical reasoning.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by blacktwist(m): 4:26am On Jul 25, 2016
let them keep bombing... their children children will suffer for it...

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by isaacputi(m): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

They think by playing slaves to ND, it will show that Ibos affected this administration.

Tell me, did the Biafra protest cripple Nigeria's economy? Did it affect the price of tomatoes? Did it affect PHCN?

You see them shouting Yoruba Yoruba? What has Yoruba got to do with ND Pipelines? Are Ibos not getting allocation funds from same oil money? Do Ibos not own same # of oil wells as Yorubas?

From the way these NDA guys are operating and from their demands...release of nnamdi kanu, affiliation with the SE, indiscriminate bombings irrespective of any environmental hazard...I think NDA are actually IPOB youths. all the want is self determination abi?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by TheNewIbadan: 4:47am On Jul 25, 2016
isaacputi:

From the way these NDA guys are operating and from their demands...release of nnamdi kanu, affiliation with the SE, indiscriminate bombings irrespective of any environmental hazard...I think NDA are actually IPOB youths. all the want is self determination abi?

Here are the two case scenarios:

1. Ibos are cowards hiding under the guide of ND militants for self-determination

2. Releasing Kanu is a slavish reward for the Ibos.

Many of us suspect #1. Even ND people suspect #1.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915404_b2_jpega4c87d01a60c71e2f6b6f4bc06e914af

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915405_b3_jpeg227387575f702aed07d5137ae85c29b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915406_b4_jpeg3da6cda1cb6585f26d0a0125b1f45a79
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by TheNewIbadan: 4:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by modath(f): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

So what do you want Yorubas to do now because someone was murdered while preaching? Take up arms and start killing every Hausa man in sight? How many Fulanis have you killed for all the ones killed in Enugu recently by herdsmen? You call Yorubas cowards but you epitomize the very word.
Getaway there my friend!

You forgot to ask the Mofo what "they" did about Madam Bridget's Aghahime's murder in kano.... was it not same scenario? Was it not before madam Eunice's?

Can't stop wondering why some cretins will never stop throwing stones from their glass house. cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by kikake: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

You mean the largest single ethnic group, Igbo, in your Nigeria has no voice in Nigeria?

Well, see how far you have gone well with Nigeria?
.Ignorance driven by ethno/religious bigotry is a bliss for you self-acclaimed most SHofisCHIcated lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by dnawah(m): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Na wa o!this people be ghosts?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by PhockPhockMan: 5:25am On Jul 25, 2016
castrogee:
What we always hear from them is Their environment, our oil.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by SamMilla1(m): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Will you just shut up and go to the kitchen.
What do you know?

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by Beadex1(m): 5:34am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm so we had a pipeline in nsit ibom yet nothing in that local govt shows the presence of oil. this battle of blowing Pipelines wont stop so soon. One Nigeria indeed

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by TheNewIbadan: 6:00am On Jul 25, 2016
kikake:

You mean the largest single ethnic group, Igbo, in your Nigeria has no voice in Nigeria?

Well, see how far you have gone well with Nigeria?
.Ignorance driven by ethno/religious bigotry is a bliss for you self-acclaimed most SHofisCHIcated lot.

Ibo -18%

Yorubas -21%

Largest my foot.

Yes, my self-acclaimed industyrialized Ibo drug dealer, Ibos have no voice, else Biafra would have been actualuzed or at least have the 2nd Niger bridge.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Angry Youths Beat And Disgrace APC Lawmaker Seeking Re-election (pics / Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) / WARNING! ! ! Governors Are Calling For War If They Prevent Us From Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.