Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. (3784 Views)

BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release / Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom / Niger Delta Avengers Say They Blew Up Nnpc’s Pipeline At Nsit-ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by SamMilla1(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
[code][/code]
CursedIboes:

Zubby, CursedIboe is a moniker and not a name. Why are you hiding under this handle?

Hiding under what handle?

I use this when the bots ban Zuby. And I made it clear from day 1 that I own both names. Do you want references?.
So don't feel like you have captured Dasuki.
They are both clean names and represent the same value.

Unfortunately, you can do the same with your hundreds names here.

And consider this conversation over, until you show yourself too. Thanks.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by CursedIboes: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
SamMilla1:
[code][/code]

Hiding under what handle?

I use this when the bots ban Zuby. And I made it clear from day 1 that I own both names. Do you want references?.
So don't feel like you have captured Dasuki.
They are both clean names and represent the same value.

Unfortunately, you can do the same with your hundreds names here.
[/s]

Zubby, I called you out that day so stop your lies. Tribalist like you lie alot, leave the lady alone and stop disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by temptnow: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Ibos, once again, playing slaves to the ND Republic - using the ND's voice to act as if the bombing is only affecting the Yoruba nation. Tomorrow, they'll wake up complaining about feul scarcity and no lights in the East.
Short-sighted set of people.

shutt up and stop crying zombie. Our land our oil our money. As long as Buhari remain the president hunger will kill all of you. Cos we hate him no matter the cunning move to pretend like he likes us. We don't like him here period.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by TheNewIbadan: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
temptnow:
shutt up and stop crying zombie. Our land our oil our money. As long as Buhari remain the president hunger will kill all of you. Cos we hate him no matter the cunning move to pretend like he likes us. We don't like him here period.

ND slave
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:
[s][/s]

Collynzo, Can you tell us what you Iboes did when your sister was beheaded recently, your coward tribe had to bribe Fulani in Enugu and Anambra cos everyone knows you are a slave to all tribe and nothing will happen.

Cowards like you have no voice nor shame, reason you are not bold to use your handle but had to hide to spew your trash. You are not bold on an anonymous forum, so can never even be bold offline. It sucks to Iboe.
what if am not collynzo?
my brother emi omo oodua cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

How has the Ibo nation, Ibo politicans in GEJ's administration, and Ibos in the SS showed they care for the ND plight?

When has Ibo leaders spoken for ND Republic or for Ogoniland cleanup?

If ND militants move to the SE now, you'll blame Yorubas for it, forgetting your joyous celebration and support of ND bombings.

Very shortsighted set of people - lead by emotions rather than by logical reasoning.

emi omo oodua cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

So what do you want Yorubas to do now because someone was murdered while preaching? Take up arms and start killing every Hausa man in sight? How many Fulanis have you killed for all the ones killed in Enugu recently by herdsmen? You call Yorubas cowards but you epitomize the very word.
Getaway there my friend!
all i need from my people is a protests like they did for Remi Tinubu but guess what we can't because we're meant to serve the fulanis till thy Kingdom come.
i pity my people the afonjas

cc
ooni

btw

emi omo oodua cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by csamii: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Lol. But they are blowing up their lands and degrading their environment. Gas flaring plus oil spillage is already doing a lot of damage to the region. I don't know why some of you don't want to hear something like this. You guys keep cheering them up, but same you guys don't want to hear the truth. Are they{militants} blowing up daura or aso villa?

I thought you were part of the "destroy them crew", what changed?

From typing kill them, destroy them, don't negotiate with them to an environmental analyst. I dey laff!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
TheNewIbadan:

Ibos, once again, playing slaves to the ND Republic - using the ND's voice to act as if the bombing is only affecting the Yoruba nation. Tomorrow, they'll wake up complaining about feul scarcity and no lights in the East.
Short-sighted set of people.

[/s]

That's what we the yorubas always say
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by Yujin(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

lol and you think Yorubas population decreased? cheesy
I asked a simple question and you are making reference to the increase or decrease of your population based on the assumption that Igbos had theirs reduced during the biafran war. Lol. Are you trying to say that prior to the war against Ndigbo that their population was at par with that of the Yorubas? Again I say: your prejudice will always make you cling to the bigoted narrative towards anything Igbo.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by CursedIboes: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

what if am not collynzo?
my brother emi omo oodua cool

You should sometimes try to have shame, your fellow Iboes are even ashamed of you cos you bringing ridicule to there already ridiculed tribe. You alone operate Arodetsolaye, MirabelArode,BayoAdetunji, SegunAdewole, Ooni, and many other useless handles.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by MrSegunAdewole: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
CursedIboes:

You should sometimes try to have shame, your fellow Iboes are even ashamed of you cos you bringing ridicule to there already ridiculed tribe. You alone operate Arodetsolaye, MirabelArode,BayoAdetunji, SegunAdewole, Ooni, and many other useless handles.
[/s]
my brother i don't know what you're saying

my name is mr segun Adewole
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by PhockPhockMan: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari really should not be engaging these people

They won't listen , they won't change , in another 10 or 20 years , they'll form another team again

why not wipe all these terrorists off the face of the earth /?

Keep on believing that Buhari is a super man. Tell me, if this bombings continues, where will he get the money to acquire the weapons he will use in wiping out Niger Delta Avengers?
My brother, to win guerrilla warfare is not a stroll in the park.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. by PhockPhockMan: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Lol. But they are blowing up their lands and degrading their environment. Gas flaring plus oil spillage is already doing a lot of damage to the region. I don't know why some of you don't want to hear something like this. You guys keep cheering them up, but same you guys don't want to hear the truth. Are they{militants} blowing up daura or aso villa?

They've blown Nigeria's economy to shreds.
States can't pay salaries anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. / Fayose Slaps A Professor During Meeting With ASUU EKSU Chapter / Reasons For Atiku's Delay Tactics Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.