Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (18228 Views)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Oil Price Hits $50, Nigeria’s Exports To Rise / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Mylove55(f): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
booz:
what has the post to do with APC?
apc is a progressive party, and all apc state are progressive, except osun state that is coming-up to be progressive. God bless pmb
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by jerryfisher(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

What about mbakwe Ngige Obi Sullivan
u ar right
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by anonimi: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:
Does it matter? Really? Why stoke embers of tribalism unnecessarily? Vegetable arrived in Europe or it didn't?

Can't you just laud the state & K.I.M?

What is tribalism in asking a simple question to focus on the possibility that the Enugu airport, which APC people like HungerBad, the OP derided for so long is actually WORKING and facilitating exports from the South East?
I ask again, where is the tribalism in all that please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by anonimi: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Mylove55:
apc is a progressive party, and all apc state are progressive, except osun state that is coming-up to be progressive. God bless pmb

Please list for us the parametres/criteria for a progressive party so we can check how APC measures up.
Otherwise we will assume that you are saying that the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party is a gathering of progreTHIEF looters.
Deal or No Deal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am Proud to be from Anambra.

Lolsss... omo osun... o pada si state re... no be only Anambra na Abamba... undecided
Mhen Anambra is going higher o, wen will my state Delta state move higher upon all d oil revenue we have had??

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by buchilino(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

It's people like you and the tout I quoted that makes me KNOW that everything is wrong with SE people.

INSTEAD OF U 2 PRAY DAT GOD PROVIDES UR STATE WITH GODLY LEADERS, UR HERE BLABBING NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by loomer: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
na you wey never see food. Back home in Anambra my people dey chop anyhow.

OK o, if u say so. But me know say many people no see food chop o
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by funlord(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]Dimwits rather than stay in silence and monopolize the market, you just had to put it out there to everyones notice.
Now watch the federal government backed Ab0kiz and red oilers muscle in.
Once again kudos dimwits[/size]

Is this creature on hard drugs?

Silence? And how do you think they should Monopolize the market! With jazz or what?

So they should only import goods and spend their revenue on other peoples products and not export what they produce to others in order to generate more revenue? Are they north koreans?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by HashtagMoniker(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Anambra adigodu mma nye aka ka odi mma

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Aval1(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Willie is working

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Luckylife(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Zombie can never be from Anambra state . Unless you are product of civil war rape, due to the zombify fulani almajiri views in this politics . Don't ever claim Anambra state you don't reason like them.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by CXLVII: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:
Do you know if the exports went through the Enugu airport or had to go through Lagos or what other transport channel was used?
Thanks.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by LastProphet: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2016
blackpanda:
I love obiano so much! One of the best Governors in Nigeria. He doesnt make noise but rather his actions speak loudest. This is how to be opposition. The day obiano will open his mouth to criticize buhari everybody will listen and suppport.

Unlike that slowpoke in ekiti shouting like a market woman

Good talk

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Mackson01: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Fayose you see your life

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by rhymaholic: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Obiano keep throwing figures out. It's almost the election year it's allowed.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by specialadviser5: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Somewhere in the West somebody is sharing yams without oil and pepper to the indigenes of his state...

Somewhere in the East another is busy exporting and making more money cos the indigenes of his state are hardworking...

The rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer...

Take it or leave it all fingers are not equal.

God save Nigeria
God help Ekiti state
God bless the Light of the nation
Yes oooooooooooooooo that is Biafra imcoming president. Ayo fayose is greater than zik and ojukwu.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by otokx(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Time will reveal if what is said is really true.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Koboland(f): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Willie is Working smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Ibos, always envious of Yorubaland. No one in Yoruba economical threads even remembers Iboland. But before Ibos can celebrate, they must mention Yorubas as if they have complex issues.

The same sets of people begging in Ekiti are also begging in Abia for stomach infrastructure.

ewu aisha buhari is responsible for that pic, she was giving back to the society through the state governor during last month sallah

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Caseless: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

you're not from Niger delta again?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by AmuDimpka: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2016
jerryfisher:
u ar right

I wanted to disprove him
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Obiano porting to APC loading ....

1 Share

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Large32(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Anambra Showing Why they are The Light of The Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by modath(f): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

What is tribalism in asking a simple question to focus on the possibility that the Enugu airport, which APC people like HungerBad, the OP derided for so long is actually WORKING and facilitating exports from the South East?

Work on the confirmation of Port of Exit before asking a question that is not simply unnecessary..... Are you sure it's Enugu?

One other thing, how do we verify this claim?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by anonimi: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:
Work on the confirmation of Port of Exit before asking a question that is not simply unnecessary..... Are you sure it's Enugu?

I thought that was the question in my original post that you posted, which the OP has refused to answer till now, innit?
Abeg take a chill pill oh madam. cheesy No need to go into overdrive anyhow ma. cheesy

anonimi:
Do you know if the exports went through the Enugu airport or had to go through Lagos or what other transport channel was used?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2644798_twitter2be3b67_jpegdf2bd7f1aa0718a9a1d315329e043707

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by greatness22(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:

Does it matter? Really? Why stoke embers of tribalism unnecessarily? Vegetable arrived in Europe or it didn't?

Can't you just laud the state & K.I.M?

DonMaxxy,

Will it diminish from your celebration of fortunes if you don't go gyrating in front of your neighbour's edifice?

Look here lady modath, i don't know u, but i will find u and give u a kiss and a gift. You're always making sense.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by globe16: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
That's a good one from Gov Obiano. I still wonder why the palm oil and palm fruit extract I use here are written made in Ghana when our people can process it better. Please, he should also think in that direction.

I'm glad Anambra is waking up but I still thank Peter Obi for laying a good foundation.
which foolish foundation did peter obi lay? You people should stop this nonsense... There is nothing like laying foundations, either you performed or not. why is peter obi the only former governor making this laying foundation claim after 8 years tenure.. rubbish
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by cheruv: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

Gbàchie ya nkiti
The exports as a matter of fact has to be from Enugwu airport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by phreakabit(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Is this creature on hard drugs?

Silence? And how do you think they should Monopolize the market! With jazz or what?

So they should only import goods and spend their revenue on other peoples products and not export what they produce to others in order to generate more revenue? Are they north koreans?

I wouldn't spend too much time on you.
Clearly you lack the cognitive tool set required to comprehend anything above semi-average intelligence.
Read my comment again, better yet don't bother, you aren't smart enough, and it would be an effort in futility.
Your last paragraph (if I should call it that) gives you away as one whoma day old anthropoid would effortlessly outsmart you in a heartbeat.
Choose your enemies wisely my friend.
You aren't the only one who saw my post.
Leave it for the intellectuals, don't bring a paring knife to a gunfight. wink
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by anonimi: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:
Gbàchie ya nkiti
The exports as a matter of fact has to be from Enugwu airport

If this is a confirmation, I hope our sister, modath has taken note and can chillax now. cheesy

modath:

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Arsewipemod: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
While the Afonjas are busy hailing Sai buhari in an empty stomach, the South easterners are making huge economic progress.
Must you always compare your tribe with Yorubas? That is pathetic you know. And it speaks volume of the kind of self esteem you guys have. You fvcks have insecurities.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by modath(f): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

I thought that was the question in my original post that you posted, which the OP has refused to answer till now, innit?
Abeg take a chill pill oh madam. cheesy No need to go into

If you no post foto, you nor dey feel ok smiley .... You don't have a point cos no EU airline flies from Enugu, Not one....you just wanted to argue for argument sake not cos you had any specific knowledge of channel of transportation of said farm produce....

Does ET even still fly from there?

*modified*

How does "has to be" equate to confirmation? Lawd, warrisdis!! Abeg miss me with further diversion, i don taya for ya mata , i bow yo your superior "wisdom"undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates / Court Stops INEC From Collating Bauchi Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.