Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others (25331 Views)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Blackfire(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
yussybenayu:
You can not displace people from their ancestral home take them as refugees and expect peace. The solution is to widraw all your troops from their land. And for those shouting Muslim this muslim that attack like this can happen any anywhere by anyone

jinns are using zam zam water to play remix on ya head?

2 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Sealeddeal(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trojan2010:
you better shut your mouth if you don't know what to say . Even in the middle east they kill themselves not just who they see as infidels so the problem is from there mentality and not there religion .
Don't think because they are from the middle east they are true worshippers , they are the highest consmers of heroin. Judge them and not there religion .
you don't even understand yourself. Heroine is also the cause of the leadership problems that exist wherever Islam is found. From middle east to China,to India, to Thailand, to Philippines, to West Africa,and Europe presently and you want to blame heroin?
Islam was not established with peace. The foundation of Islam is not peaceful. From different dangerous Fatwas to Sharia and to terrorism, Islam has distinguished itself as the most dangerous belief that's threatening humanity.

7 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by guiddoti: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
princeonx:
All Muslims no be terrorists

But

All terrorists na Muslims.
grin Children of perdition, satanically motivated religion.

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by naijaforlife: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Quite amazing how Islam is blamed for the action of an Arab not minding that he or she may not even be a Muslim. Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq etc have very large Muslim populations just as there are Isreali Muslims. Have you bothered to ask why Syrians were allowed in their millions and the Palestinians and Iraqis that have been persecuted for a longer time were not given same opportunities to get into Europe? They are the closest to Europeans in both looks and orientations among the Arabs. Anders Brevich, the Norwagian that killed 84 youths attending a political camping programme some years ago committed terror act yet he was seen as an individual not his religion or tribe. Even when the prevalence of drug related crime at least on nairaland though mainly committed by Igbos cuts across other tribe, would it be okay to genralise that Igbos are criminals? or that most are christians make christianity synonymous with drug peddling? I doubt so. Blame the culprit and not what he is perceived to represent. Crime should be jointly condemned regardless of the perpetrators.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Kobicove(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
NameChecker:
Perhaps, Donald Trump was right about these people
sad

Trump has always been right from the get go!!!

These people are incorrigible.

They won't assimilate with the host community...

They don't like peaceful co-existence

As far as they are concerned everything they want must be achieved through force and aggression

4 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Sealeddeal(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

then I gladly write, that you are wisdomless.If you find it difficult to go back and read on islam,then you are a bigot.simple.so stop masqurading yourself.
I have even watched a movie on Islam called, Umar Khattab. The foundation of Islam is not peaceful and presently, there is nothing peaceful about Islam. If not through conquest and terrorism, Islam could not have brought it's bondage close to my state.

4 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by bayelsaowei(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Europeans will soon learn that it is 100% safer to accept African Christian refugees than Arabs into their countries
my dear na true oo...IfIt was Africans they would so shut the door on us...now see what's happening to the peaceful EU

2 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by BlackSeptember: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trojan2010:
you better shut your mouth if you don't know what to say . Even in the middle east they kill themselves not just who they see as infidels so the problem is from there mentality and not there religion .
Don't think because they are from the middle east they are true worshippers , they are the highest consmers of heroin. Judge them and not there religion .
Islam is a religion of PEACE.

ARE U OK NOW? grin

4 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Pidggin(f): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
bayelsaowei:
my dear na true oo...IfIt was Africans they would so shut the door on us...now see what's happening to the peaceful EU

No mind them

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by slimfresh(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
I laugh hysterically when people are quick to condemn islam over Christianity...you all are yet to be fully liberated, if not you would have realised that it not only islam that should be annihilated but RELIGION as a whole. Only if you are a deep thinker you will notice that Christianity is as harmful and destructive as islam just that theirs is done in a more subtle and stealth way and their "ZOMIEZIZATION" message is passed subliminally.... RELIGION as a whole is the only thing wrong with this world.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Blackfire(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

do you?

i don't think u do?

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I have even watched a movie on Islam called, Umar Khattab. The foundation of Islam is not peaceful and presently, there is nothing peaceful about Islam. If not through conquest and terrorism, Islam could not have brought it's bondage close to my state.

wow..what an unconscious forsaken lad.do you think terrorism lasts?if it doesn't why is islam still growing?why hasn't it gone into extinction? again,read please and stop wake up from the world of forms,ideas and presumptions. wink
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Blackfire:

i don't think u do?

same thoughts about you too..
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by snubish: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
This economic depression seems to be affecting the brain of nairalanders. If a war traumatized or psychologically deficient individual commits a violent act of civil disturbance, how does that have anything to do with his religion? Nobody called the useless white cops killing people in the US christian terrorists or said that christianity was fundamentally violent. But when a Muslim is involved, their media brain-washed dysfunctional cognitive processes go into overdrive.
The Germans can re evaluate their assimilation policies, a compulsory psychological surveillance for refugees for a stipulated period after arrival may be a good starting point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by snubish: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
To these nairaland hypothyroid patients, all those kids that erratically murder their classmates and themselves in the U.S are christian Demons. Hate has no logic.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by loomer: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I am not Politically Correct...Come election Time

me Myself and I will vote for TRUMP.

FVCK ISLAM, FVCK the Blood thirsty Refugees and FVCK Being Politically correct

Sure Trump is an Idiot but as long as he locks the Border against these Lunatics I am content.

You might not be a terrorist still I don't want a Muslim in my territory or country.

Think of it as A pastor refusing to rent his land to a BUDDHIST smiley

You dey call people refugees like say u no be migrant urself

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by macminista(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by kraftykc(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I was denied German visa last year because of a stupid reason after series of scrutiny and yet these air heads opened their gates to violent islamist who have experienced war and suicidal in nature. They took in millions of them without a document yet deny peaceful africans who are migrating for economic reasons. I do not pity them cos they brought it on themselves. Angela merkel is a disgrace

A disgrace to whom? You the disgruntled individual whom her country decided it did not need? Don't climb a high horse if you are a midget.

There is no right or wrong in leadership, only choices. Germans have chosen a path that may hurt them, or make them the most humane people in the world come 2050.

In the end, only history can judge.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
loomer:

You dey call people refugees like say u no be migrant urself

Grew up in the states and

A Migrant is different from a Refugee...There are good Refugees, just not Muslim Refugees, their ideology shows they are incapable of assimilation.

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by loomer: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Grew up in the states and

A Migrant is different from a Refugee...There are good Refugees, just not Muslim Refugees, their ideology shows they are incapable of assimilation.

Weda u grew up for states or not, we all are refugees one way or the other. Well that's how the whites see us.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Sealeddeal(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

wow..what an unconscious forsaken lad.do you think terrorism lasts?if it doesn't why is islam still growing?why hasn't it gone into extinction? again,read please and stop wake up from the world of forms,ideas and presumptions. wink
Islam owe it's growth to conquest and terrorism. So Islam will continue to grow so long as Islamic terrorism continues. History and present reality has shown how dangerous it is living with Islam.

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
loomer:

Weda u grew up for states or not, we all are refugees one way or the other. Well that's how the whites see us.

Yeah, let the whites leave it for The Native Americans and go back to Europe and the Australians go back to Europe too.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Blackfire(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

same thoughts about you too..

are u scared that u will expose yourself defending Islam? .

First of all Islam dosent mean peace , it means to SUBMIT.

*ARE U SHOCKED?*.

Now nod your head and type yes, if u find out this wonderful revelation from me is true.

Two , mohamed(25) married her boss khadijat a catholic by the way she was some years short of 50 years.

Three. . . Should i go on ?
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by loomer: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Yeah, let the whites leave it for The Native Americans and go back to Europe and the Australians go back to Europe too.

Then where Africans go go?
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by banmee(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I am not Politically Correct...Come election Time

me Myself and I will vote for TRUMP.

FVCK ISLAM, FVCK the Blood thirsty Refugees and FVCK Being Politically correct

Sure Trump is an Idiot but as long as he locks the Border against these Lunatics I am content.

You might not be a terrorist still I don't want a Muslim in my territory or country.

Think of it as A pastor refusing to rent his land to a BUDDHIST smiley

The border is not the only problem we have. Do you know we run the risk of nuclear war with a Trump presidency? Yeah, he's that s.tupid.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by wadremremmy: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na u want give them crude oil and other mineral resources after the war... They all fight 4 ther stomarch, y they no go somalia

mrvitalis:
Saudi Arabia with all its wealth never took there brothers as refugees, so did Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey... But Europe thought they were foolish and decided to take this people, we all saw this and warned about it, now we are hear... It will take years and millions to clean Europe of this fools
What I tell people is this... Any God who can fight his fights is no God.... I God wants to kill a people let him do it Hey his selfs
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
loomer:

Then where Africans go go?

Good point, actually everyone comes back to Africa afterall that's the mother land.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
banmee:

The border is not the only problem we have. Do you know we run the risk of nuclear war with a Trump presidency? Yeah, he's that s.tupid.

Actually, he's stupider_ than that which means he will be manipulated.

I am sure he's opinionated enough to maintain his stance on Border control, Not really much to choose considering we have a snake and an Idiot_
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Can anyone profer a workable solution(s) to the problem of terrorism? Tired of seeing Islam is this, Christianity is that.

The female contribution to this issue is a low turn up.
And most of the comments are quotes of bullying.

We re no longer fighting Deseases, in fact the number one problem plaguing this century is terrorism, it's high time we come up with a solution to ending it.

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Obijulius: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
You are so spot on.

Saudi Arabia is evil, and I insist, the seat of the Devil.

Why are all these refugees not fleeing to the Holy Land? Could there be an ulterior motive we have decided not to see for the sake of religious tolerance and humanitarian concerns.

Any Muslim who does not flee to Saudi Arabia for respite (and anyone who supports him) just goes to show that this 2000 year old scourge of a religion called ISLAM is a cancer that must be uprooted.

NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO ISLAMIC EXTREMISM AND FUNDAMENTALISM

mrvitalis:
Saudi Arabia with all its wealth never took there brothers as refugees, so did Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey... But Europe thought they were foolish and decided to take this people, we all saw this and warned about it, now we are hear... It will take years and millions to clean Europe of this fools
What I tell people is this... Any God who can fight his fights is no God.... I God wants to kill a people let him do it Hey his selfs
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by omojeesu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
macjireh:

Islam is only peaceful after it has achieved its aim wch is absolute jihad.....wen u guys have succeeded in ur killing mission, then u become peaceful

Exactly! Mohamed did just that.

At the beginning when he was just coming up he spoke peace and presented self as the oppressed.

By the time he gained ascendancy he waged war which continued well after he died and Islam spread by conquering with the sword.

Jihad continues till today. It is a must for all true Muslims to do Jihad by any and every means. To do Jihad THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS including DECEPTION and KILLING INFIDELS.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
naijaforlife:
Quite amazing how Islam is blamed for the action of an Arab not minding that he or she may not even be a Muslim. Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq etc have very large Muslim populations just as there are Isreali Muslims. Have you bothered to ask why Syrians were allowed in their millions and the Palestinians and Iraqis that have been persecuted for a longer time were not given same opportunities to get into Europe? They are the closest to Europeans in both looks and orientations among the Arabs. Anders Brevich, the Norwagian that killed 84 youths attending a political camping programme some years ago committed terror act yet he was seen as an individual not his religion or tribe. Even when the prevalence of drug related crime at least on nairaland though mainly committed by Igbos cuts across other tribe, would it be okay to genralise that Igbos are criminals? or that most are christians make christianity synonymous with drug peddling? I doubt so. Blame the culprit and not what he is perceived to represent. Crime should be jointly condemned regardless of the perpetrators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media / Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.