Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (photos) (867 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (photos) by purplejuli: 5:13am On Jul 25, 2016
This bride was seen rocking sneakers on her wedding day (yesterday) in Ghana. The pictures have been trending as this is not the conventional footwear associated with such an occasion.

Anyway, the red sneakers looked beautiful on the bride and the odd concept maybe adopted in due course by her admirers.

Ladies can you rock this on your wedding day??

Source: http://www.042express.com/2016/07/ghanaian-bride-wears-sneakers-on-her-wedding-day.html

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (photos) by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2016
nice one jare
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (photos) by duduade: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2016
I think a Nigerian has done this before.. An actress... I think Ivie
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (photos) by nairagossip: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2016
she still look good tho
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (photos) by purplejuli: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is she really a MONSTER! !!! / Should I Leave My Parents And Face Life. / Don't Rush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.