Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,927 members, 7,799,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (50363 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by LORDOFAFONJAS: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2016
I am alive to witness the divorce.............. Will tell my children children the story

6 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by johnwizey: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Empty chest beating, na todayishh. The irony is that none of those names mentioned will even be in any ND region on monday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by fiizznation: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2016
So if they all returned home like you said, what plans do you have for them in the so-called new nation? Are you going to provide jobs, food and shelter for them? What about the ones studying in 'the other parts' of Nigeria, are you going to admit them in the new higher institutions you built? Some people are gullible though. I have heard numerous stories about how life is very difficult in that part of Nigeria, like if you even want to urinate, you will be asked to pay 100naira, the water around there is reddish in colour and how food is very expensive there.

Anyway I don't think the ones living outside the southsouth/southeast will even answer to this silly clarion call.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by chadwickcollins(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Boys are not smiling cool
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Here we go again. Another rant attention seeking spree. When we wanted them to bomb Ask Rock and some other places the last time, they effed up. Abeg make una park well jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2016
wristbangle:
August 1 na next week Monday, we dey watch with periscope cheesy

Modath, no be same people say dem go blow 3rd mainland bridge? shocked

Lol. You dey mind dem?? Aso rock dem no gree blow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by chuose: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=14pt]The West & North don dey fear oh! [/size] grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by danla44(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2016
My Brothers In SOUTH EAST and SOUTH SOUTH... i hope you heard the call from your patrotic brothers. I guess its time you start parking.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2016
i wil cut into pieces if dem igbo ppl folo dat kain advise. Na ontop NL dem dey support avengers. We know they r cowards grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by mummyson26(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
*SAY NO GOING BACK ON AUGUST 1

*MEND WORKING TO FREE HENRY OKAH, AVENGERS’ AFFILIATE TELLS FG

The Adaka Boro Avengers (ABA) and other militant groups have asked indigenes of South-East and South-South all over Nigeria to immediately come back home.

Specifically, they called on former President Goodluck Jonathan; elder statesman, Chief Edwin Clark; King Alfred Diete Spiff; Ankio Briggs; Joseph Eva; Patrick Fufein, Pastor Good, past and present military personnel from the Niger Delta region, present senators and members of the Houses of Representatives to come to Kaiama for the official declaration of the Niger Delta Republic on August 1.

In a statement issued on Sunday, July 24, General Edmos Ayayeibo, the group’s spokesman, reiterated the earlier order that Northerners and South Westerners should vacate the South-South before August 1.

He warned the Federal Government to “move out all military personnel and all government agencies out of the Niger Delta,” noting that “failure will lead to destruction of military barracks and personnel.”

General Ayayeibo also warned that non-indigenes of South-South and SouthEast who remained in Niger Delta after the declaration of independence would have themselves to blame.

“The Nigerian community is aware of what happened some weeks back after our seven days ultimatum given to the multinational oil companies in the Niger Delta. Every one witnessed how many lives that were lost and how many oil installations that were destroyed,”

General Ayayeibo said. The statement reads in part, “We are also using this medium to call on the Niger Delta famous sons and daughters. Pa E. K. Clark, King Alfred Diete Spiff, His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Ankio Briggs, Joseph Eva, Patrick Fufein, Pastor Good, the children of late Pa Isaac Adaka Boro, past and present military personnel from the Niger Delta region. “Past and present governors from the Niger Delta, past and present senators and Houses of Representatives members. “Finally all sons and daughters of Niger Delta Republic to come to Kaiama for the official declaration of the Niger Delta Republic.” Independent recalls that on Wednesday, July 20, leaders of the Hausa and Yoruba communities in Warri dismissed ABA’s August 1 ultimatum to leave the South South.

One Mallam Rabiu Abdulraman, leader of Hausa youths in the town who spoke in Hausa Quarters, Igbudu area of Warri, said while the Ijaw militants had the right to agitate “for whatever they claim to be their right, they should also remember that other law-abiding Nigerian citizens who believe in the unity of the country have their rights to be protected and live in any part of the country of their choice.”

Similarly, Mr. Abiodun Oguntomisin, a Yoruba youth, said that no group could chase away Yoruba people from any part of Nigeria.

He said that the Yoruba also have militant group in Nigeria known to all and warned the Niger Delta militants to rethink their decision.

Oguntommisin accused the militants of pursuing a selfish agenda and added that “nobody will benefit from this unbridled brigandage of the Niger Delta militants.

Their leaders and our so-called human rights groups should call them to order now instead of keeping quiet in the face of the wreckage they are causing the nation because of imagined or perceived marginalisation by successive governments.”

Independent further recalls that ADA had on Tuesday, July 5, indicated that it would team up with the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) to attack more oil installations in the Niger Delta.

The activities of these militant groups have negatively affected Nigeria’s crude oil production and sales. As at May 2016, Nigeria’s oil production had dropped to 1.65m barrels a day, the lowest output in 22 years, as a result of resurgence of militant activities in the Niger Delta region.

Meanwhile, Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta (UWND), an affiliate of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), alleged on Sunday that the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), which recently unveiled the names of some respected leaders from the region to negotiate on behalf of the militants, is only working to free Henry and Charles Okah.

MEND had earlier confirmed that it was in talks with the Federal Government to end attacks on oil pipelines in the Niger Delta region and urged the Federal Government to ignore NDA, whose members it described as criminals.

http://independentnig.com/2016/07/25/return-home-militants-advise-south-east-south-south-indigenes/
Like I always said Nigeria is too big as one single African country

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2016
OK o.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by alt3r3g0: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2016
The madness has changed gear.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by lonelydora: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Abeg, my kids are still small ooooo
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Wetin concern "Igbo tribe" and the post
Stop fanning the flames of tribalism and racial profiling ! Quit blaming a whole tribe for the action of some mischief makers!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AmuDimpka: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Now the hen has come home to roast or to be roasted just negodu buhari

I said it and I keep saying it

APC will finally put an end to this contraption

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Chanchit: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2016
smh.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AmuDimpka: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Now the hen has come home to roast or to be roasted just negodu buhari

I said it and I keep saying it

APC will finally put an end to this contraption

Thank lord for the lost if Jonathan

It has brought brothers together
SE and SS
I know the ofe people won't ever find this funny because nobody wants them in southern unity while the north will use them as ohu

Good morning all

7 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AshiwajuFoward: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Unread letter of a frustrated albino Osu.

It's like you sabi the ikechu1 guy wella. Lol. He's a confam Delta-based rejected OSU yeeboee. cheesy You should see him begging for acceptance from his fellow yeebhoes in the SE whenever those ones reject his OSU slave soul. He's always throwing tantrums here on NL coz his rejected behind is frustrated. grin E.g, check below: grin

ikechu1:
I had a feeling this chick is one of those SE supremacist people. Why am I not surprised? See how she included Akwa ibom in her equation but Asaba, Ogwashi uku, etc were excluded. I guess we are inconsequential in her mind. Mschewwwwwwwww. This coming from the girl who claimed to be "fighting for igbo". We can clearly see where your "fighting for igbo" starts and end.

Worthless thread...only you stay opening useless thread...clap for yourself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by whitebeard(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2016
I am not going to take this serious...!!! lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by SlayerSupreme: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2016
This guys are trying to make this look serious. However,I doubt anything will happen on August 1 till I see it on Avengers' website. Let's see.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AmuDimpka: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
Thank lord you said sw ..we can conveniently burn the sw down

Monkey

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by newbornmacho(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

If they send you go burn Ibo shop for sw you go fit? Face pipu wey de follow you talk and let ibos be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by olajizz01(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Bunch of attention seekers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by uzo4real(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Foolishness really emanating from the creeks these days..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by mystry(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2016
i cover myself with the blood of Jeaus
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by TheNewIbadan: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2016
newbornmacho:

If they send you go burn Ibo shop for sw you go fit? Face pipu wey de follow you talk and let ibos be.
You're obviously ignorant of the happenings around you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AmuDimpka: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

It's like you sabi the ikechu1 guy wella. Lol. He's a confam Delta-based rejected OSU yeeboee. cheesy You should see him begging for acceptance from his fellow yeebhoes in the SE whenever those ones reject his OSU slave soul. He's always throwing tantrums here on NL coz his rejected behind is frustrated. grin

The stupidity in your must be pristine

Delta Igbo are purest igbo and are Igbo with other Igbo

Now do you want a repeat of ikorodu and mike 12 saga

6 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by TheNewIbadan: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Thank lord you said sw ..we can conveniently burn the sw down

Monkey

No one is stopping you, coward.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
[s]Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that. [/s]

Why can't you make your submissions without dragging Igbos into it oga??

Niger Deltans have asked Yorubas to vacate their lands and you are saying Igbos are working through them, are you sick?

Do you see Igbos in your dreams like Pastor Tunde Bakare?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by lailo: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
How many more ultimatum b4 d real strike grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / Transparency International Responds To Cameron Comments Regarding Nigeria / What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.