Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] (33624 Views)

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Sexy songbird, Seyi Shay stepped out last night in this classy dress designed by the winner of Nigeria's Next Top Designer, McStell FG to Seyi Law Fast and Funny concert, which has led to mixed reactions on social media. All I see is a beautiful red dress and someone said it looks like umbrella.. What do you think?..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/mixed-reactions-trail-seyi-shay-weird.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:32am On Jul 25, 2016

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by youngest85(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2016
all i see is a bat in human form

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by johnwizey: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Women can wear anything sha

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016
lipsrsealed it really looks like an umbrella dats about to be unfolded.

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by Tolexander: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2016
youngest85:
all i see is a bat in human form
more like a flying squirrel!

24 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by Angelo45(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2016
angry
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by wagazala: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
She looks like a mascot for the tomato company. grin

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by RealJaneDoe: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2016
who tf is her stylist . it needs to be jailed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by RichYoungNigga: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Ignorant Nigerians.
They'd be applauding Nicki Minaj or Beyonce if they ever wear this

17 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by smoby(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided WHO IT HELP! naija with our bad mouth grin UMBRELLA KE !....to me it looks like a kite....tailess kite ! tongue THE ONLY DIFFRENCE IS NO ROPE cool

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by Kenneth205(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Dress of Life! grin
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by blessedvisky(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Celebrities and rubbish dressings are like

Too bad most young ladies and even secondary school girls look up to these ones as role models. SMH angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by LMAyedun(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Madness!
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Ugly girl in an ugly attire.
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by OsoDupe(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
At least she is covered up, if she is not covered up, people talk, she is covered up, people talk. What do people really want

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by MissSlimbody(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Some people dress just make statements, but they'll most likely make the wrong ones.

#SIMPLICITY is the KEY
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by nbright: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=22pt]

Ok
[/size]
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=15pt]I'm still searching for the clothe

All I can see is HANDKERCHIEF undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
She loves it and it's all that matters.

Pease guys check my signature for interesting articles
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by hariorh: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Looks like the wrapper used in covering sanitary pads grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016
B lyk d tomato I just divided into two now
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by Proffdada: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016
All she needs is a reel of string to become a kite all because she wants to FLY HIGH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2016
grin walahi exactly...those always sanipad
hariorh:
Looks like the wrapper used in covering sanitary pads grin
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
arrant display of madness all in the name of fashion. rubbish
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by domopps(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Looks like wooden onions tray...

She wanted to be noticed and she got it!

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by yaqq: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehejejeh............which kin mumu dress be ds
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by GoldenJAT(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
make iya sikirat wear that cloth Now.... and hell will be let loose... na small small madness de start!
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Looks like someone wearing one big dried tomato
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Jennifer come and see what i always complain about. *spit*
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by goxx(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
Ugly girl in an ugly attire.
Seyi shay ugly? Sacrificed MB to look at your own face.

Well... undecided
Re: Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] by sandrahnaub(f): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2016
for dz cold weather ....na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / P-square's Sexy Xmas Photo / Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.