Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos (56453 Views)

Leo And Ifu Ennada Stun In Gucci For One Africa Music Fest (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Akshow: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Without doubt, wizkid is the biggest Nigerian artist now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by xamuelotu(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
if she lyk mk she date Vic o
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Israellb(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
wizzy and weed

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Jangbajantis: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by mrwonlasewonie: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
I wonder why girls are always attracted to little men like wizkid. Is it money,sex,big dick, fame or what. Smh
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by davedpo(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2016
see persons life ooo
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Wizkid and weed. Five and six. I pray he doesn't end up like Bob Marley
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
I wonder why girls are always attracted to little men like wizkid. Is it money,sex,big dick, fame or what. Smh

Just negodu

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by darnley16(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Original Aro
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Araoluwa005(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
your opinion doesn't count
ganja man sported

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by shamecurls(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
My grand mum's chimney gon' be looking white when compared to the lungs of wizkid...I swear grin

Is it your lungs?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by funlord(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
mrwonlasewonie:

Abi you can still remember what attracted you to your baby's daddy?

That is the answer to your banal question!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by shamecurls(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Akshow:
Without doubt, wizkid is the biggest Nigerian artist now.

The Biggest!

Psquare would have been a close competitor but there rift is tearing there music apart
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by shamecurls(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:
I wonder why people smoke heavily almost everyday even though they know the harm it cause to the body...

Is it your lungs? Re you the one thats going to have the cancer? #ParkWell and #LeaveTrashForLawma

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2016
2face dey learn for where wizkid dey 11 wives loading.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by iamsea(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
your opinion doesn't count
and you think yours count fool!?
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by frisky2good(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Ah! Omo yi o ma wo pata ke shocked
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Timiskhid(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2016
She x Cool! .. Washed d fidio in YooToob .. Nna dis Wizkid is tarlentted ooh! .. widawut Life Band he mothered the show . Efen the idiat called Dj Tunez is jost a lainer!.. Fvcking Wizkid Up!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by hustler86(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Wizkid a nigeria-born-yankeebased artist
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2016

Aiyyo I smoke like a chiminey
Matter fact I, smoke like a gun, when a killer see his enemy
I smoke like Bob Marley did; add to that
That I smoke like the hippies did, back in the 70's
I'm gonna smoke 'til my lungs collapse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Maximus85(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2016
This boy is heading for destruction. I wonder what his parents are doing.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Timiskhid(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:

Please whot esse? u haf all these listed ingridents first.. Not honli gurls, efen grandmothers get attrakted to you
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Timiskhid(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:

Please whot esse? u haf all these listed ingridents first.. Not honli gurls, efen grandmothers will get attrakted to you
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by iamsea(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:

Is it your lungs? Re you the one thats going to have the cancer? #ParkWell and #LeaveTrashForLawma
am not the one.. But pls and pls don't you ever quote me to tell me "park well or leave trash for lawma" cuz i believe nairaland is wide enough for you to have made that comment without quoting me... And mind you, Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion..
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by hustler86(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:

Ask am weda people wey no de smoke no get cancer?
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Nigerians and against smoking or see people who smoke as over bad are like

That Zuma pic
lemme help u bro

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by jasysandra(f): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Dry angry
Next!!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by wunmi2odun(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2016
hustler86:

Ask am weda people wey no de smoke no get cancer?
We need not argue with you, your signature says it all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by shamecurls(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
iamsea:
am not the one.. But pls and pls don't you ever quote me to tell me "park well or leave trash for lawma" cuz i believe nairaland is wide enough for you to have made that comment without quoting me... And mind you, Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion..
[/s]

#ParkWell and #LeaveTrashForLawma

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by ajokeade920: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Is it a new thing on nairaland to see pictures of pple smoking? whereas its sumtin we relate to almost evryday.pple sha......
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by iamsea(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:
[s][/s]

#ParkWell and #LeaveTrashForLawma
f*cked boys like you will never learn until they get f*cked through their eardrums with the realest shits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.