Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos (56465 Views)

Leo And Ifu Ennada Stun In Gucci For One Africa Music Fest (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by olayinka807: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Photos show Wizkid and his bae Justine Skye having a swell time at the One Africa Music Fest. All shared by Wizkid on his IG Page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIQzhOEjfHv/?taken-by=wizkidayo

1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by olayinka807: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

OMG!! YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT WIZKID WAS CAUGHT DOING WITH JUSTINE SKYE IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/wizkid-his-new-bae-justine-skye.html

Dis Wizkid guy sha.....!!

4 Shares

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by olayinka807: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

OMG!! YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT WIZKID WAS CAUGHT DOING WITH JUSTINE SKYE IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS >>>

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by olayinka807: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=13pt]I watched it on YouTube and he was shouting "Wizkid has too many hits, Wizkid is a Legend"

Maybe he meant Legend of the seeker sha undecided. [/size]

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by iamsea(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
I wonder why people smoke heavily almost everyday even though they know the harm it cause to the body...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:
I wonder why people smoke heavily almost everyday even though they know the harm it cause to the body...
[size=13pt]Even after reading the cautions by the Federal Ministry of Health that
" Smokers are liable to die young"

When cancer locates him.
They'd start begging us for prayers.

Even my own prayers for my self never reach
na me go dey pray for person. [/size]

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2016
My grand mum's chimney gon' be looking white when compared to the lungs of wizkid...I swear grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by iamsea(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Even after reading the cautions by the Federal Ministry of Health that
" Smokers are liable to die young"

When cancer locates them.
They'd start begging us for prayers.

Even my own prayers for my self never reach na me go pray for person. [/size]
that's why a friend of mine do say that it's not everyone that went to school that are learned..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Davbams(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Okay Skye is d newest chic....

So sup wit J. Pada? Done & dusted??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Drienzia: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:
your opinion doesn't count

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by johnstar(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by DonCortino: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Having fun??
The person having fun is the dude in d second pix. The kid was just smoking and drinking!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Professor101(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by blessedvisky(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Chai. Nairaland front page and celebrities are like

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by abnur14(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2016
ok na ..
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Its your time. Enjoy your life.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Mskrisx(f): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by marycool18(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Love oh, still waiting for my own bae..
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm...wizkid ...dis tin U r smoking eeehn... hmmm see how U con b

See this:: Photos:::See What This Fraudster Got In Return http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/see-what-this-fraudster-got-in-return.html
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Dear ladies, you don't have to be light skinned to be beautiful.
This lady is dark, beautiful and her skin glows.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by domopps(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Am not against him enjoying his hard earn money with whoever he wants but.......why endangering his life with smoking ?

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Flyingngel(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Let him continue to smoke but shld not come tell us in d next 40years of contributing for any medical bill. I hope he is investing in real estate now that his sun is shining? Best of luck for him in his choosen career.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by sexychocho(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Y dem dey advice make e no smoke Igbo

Like I care

I dnt knw y dey r forming @ d detriment of dia health
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by KingEbukaNaija: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2016
She is pretty and too young grin . Just 20
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by CXLVII: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Wizzy at his peak

That Bae is hot! OMG!

That kind of Bae that makes you to forget that you have been jobless for 10 years. Being in between those fat dark laps cant be compared to none.

Paradise on Earth

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by omas1(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
DonCortino:
Having fun??
The person having fun is the dude in d second pix. The kid was just smoking and drinking!

Seconded.
That's why he is a kid .

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by KAYNINI(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
she's too young to be this bad and to have such company
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by biggie73(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
This boy has 2 certified baby-mamas, yet he is not satisfied.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by manuel80(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Gettin high before going on stage
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians and against smoking or see people who smoke as over bad are like

That Zuma pic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.