Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos (34167 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by 100Cents: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
tongue

How much is the Curve ?

I mean blackberry curve..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by oluwaVaz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
She's so beautiful.....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by saintdennis(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
eddypatekky:
Decency @ its peak.....

Too tight.

BUT decent
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Her best shot yet but why her pant dey show *Eagle Eyes*
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by permanentgrace(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why is this lady news hitting frontpage more often now since Tonto Dike got married? Is there something Seun or one of the other mods. not telling us?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lovely! Prettylicious! kiss
Body goals cool
Result of regular exercise and healthy diet! grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by JOYOSITA(f): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
She try, with her visible panty lines.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by stubbornman(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=47870740][/quote]
FRESH BOOBS undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by chachanga: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
This one always flaunting dis and dat? She nor knw say rice don cost.

Make she flaunt her ATM CARD NO & PIN jor; let boys fellaburate with her free of charge. grin

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by yomz1e(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
You be lucky to see a Nija girl in thongs, gstrings or any pant that doesn't cover their bumbum like a baby Huggies pampers. They will tell you, it's too uncomfortable, our pastor doesn't like it shocked shocked , it gets between my crack...errrr doh.. Dats what's it's for, why is ur crack so deep too shocked.. Or it's like catapult.. Totally local mentality. I tell my babe if you coming make sure u wear dem not granny panties unless you on ur cycle. sling shots panties gives you no extra work... wink wink grin and perhaps the worst is the little shorts or bum shorts they wear underneath. Kai if you see the state of some of them , the stains, rips and sweat marks...eeeewwwww lipsrsealed in this heat, please ladies let it breath or the heat and moist is a breeding ground for fungus

Panty liner showing shows you the girl is not toosh! Just forming, she still learning how be elegant and stylish

pweeryambre:
The panty lines are showing

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by GeeGee98: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
pweeryambre:
Thought I was the only one who saw that.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by nestaAK(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
She definitely is #Stunning
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Nickymezor(f): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one Ebube kiss
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Ladycloud(f): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
She's looking good
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Ladycloud(f): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont ruin odas all cos u cant have dem

U are not God.

Even if atall she did
Ogbeni surrogate mother dey

Bt stop body shaming girls
well said
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by UMSTrainingHub: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Important tips To Save Your Job During Layoff especially this 'CHANGE' era

Of recent, one of the biggest E-commerce companies in Nigeria was reported to have sacked over 60% of their non-IT staff and instead automated most of their work functions

Now that job losses and downsizing is imminent in several companies and business organizations during the 'Change' era, it is time to......

1. Update your skills and knowledge

During staff layoff, management will be quick to let go of staffs that their skills are outdated and they have nothing new to offer, no new idea to bring to move the company forward. One will be seen as useless to the company especially in this Digital and ICT revolutionary period

Therefore, it is best to look for new ideas, new ways to go about your job description that will be productive. Acquire new productive skills and make sure the management is aware of these efforts.

At UMS Training Hub.... students, unemployed, graduates, professionals and others who understand that the future is now and acquiring professional skills in Web Design & Development, 3D Animations, Graphics Design, Video Editing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Digital Marketing, Mobile Application Development is way to go for life-changing career development

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | BBM: 5c3ABB44 , 7AF02B2D l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
angels09:
I heard her womb has been evacuated after several abortions..... guys be wise!
She has enough wealth to adopt you as her kid once she gets married.
You are indirectly taking a jab on countless women out there. Remember this is social network.
You should derive more joy putting smiles on people's faces.
Chauvinism and misogyny doesn't pay and it's worse coming off a lady.(going by ur username though)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Maski87: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is getting too much, may be next time can you flaunt your vagina for us to see
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by seluchi(f): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
angels09:
I heard her womb has been evacuated after several abortions..... guys be wise!

Thanks for the info, but I advise you get a life.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by teejaymiquel(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
yusaze807:
Ebube's curves puts Kim's to shame..All natural too.. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIP2qyOg414/?taken-by=poshesteb

The is no single day her picture will nt appear on narialand.
wnt be surprise to hear dat Op is crushing on her
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by MasterofdRolls1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Toby009:
Abeg who her curves epp?
You and your Vaseline crew. Oya go do the needful
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by femi4: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
pweeryambre:
the bra lines are...
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Amigo101(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Those hips are padded. Ask the budget committee.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by UCcrownboy: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
she never marry?? abeg she never old?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by GreatGeorge(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
How is that our concern
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Mskrisx(f): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont ruin odas all cos u cant have dem

U are not God.

Even if atall she did
Ogbeni surrogate mother dey

Bt stop body shaming girls

Y u dey reply am na angry Pot wey dey call kettle...

Make she bring her t**o make I put my head if e no go enter... Ozu! angry
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
zarakay:
She's beautiful...nice outfit
only d outfit?
d curves nko
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by YungBosco: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Definitely a hit
back 2 back
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by zarakay(f): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
peezeygwiny:

only d outfit?

d curves nko

All join smiley
wetin carry your eyes go there?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
zarakay:

All join smiley wetin carry your eyes go there?
na wetin carry ma eyes to ur profile
I saw a beauty queen
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by zarakay(f): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:

na wetin carry ma eyes to ur profile

I saw a beauty queen

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos by Koncept(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Keep trying, your hook will def catch some maga pretty soon grin

Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) / "Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS)