Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 (2909 Views)

Checkout Best Phones Under 40,000 Naira In August 2017 / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now / What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Rayloverscrib: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
The world is on a fast-lane and things are changing very fast, from the political scene, the economic scene, educational and religious scene down to every sector of human existence, things are really moving with unimaginable speed that it is becomes pertinent to bring to us some 10 Apps that a Christian must have in his or her smart-phones, both android, iOS and tablets.

We are going to make the list of some of the mobile applications that you must have a Christian in you Smart phones. These mobile apps make for your Christian journey to be smooth and easy. This will also clarify the error that some churches teach about mobile gadgets that they are distractions. They sometimes become idols when we tend to worship them. But generally, they are meant to help better our lives. So, here we go. The list is not in any order of priority.

The apps listed are not all and of course not the best app, you might be using an amazing app that’s not listed or you have a recommendation for us, then please let us know of such in the comment box.

Bible Apps

YouVersion Bible App
This is one of the bible apps that I liked using in one of my former Blackberry smart phone. It is easy and fast to use, most importantly, this app is absolutely free for everyone, statistics shows that YouVersion Bible app has been downloaded over 100 million times. If you’re not using, probably your friend does.
Price: Free
Developer: YouVersion
Download: iOS | Android | Web | Desktop

Bible Gateway
All my Bible research on google always takes to Bible Gateway, it is the most visited website because it has the lots of apps including over 70 languages and more than 180 versions of the Bible. Highly accessible on desktop, smart phone, tablets and laptops. It provides room for cross referencing and research purposes. This is a must have Bible app for your phone. Fortunately, this app comes handy, in mobile, iOS and desktop.
Developer: Bible Gateway
Download: iOS | Android | Web | Desktop

Accordance
Accordance Bible app is an amazing Bible app for savvy readers, researchers and ministers, it comes in iOS and desktop and very easy to use, less time consuming as it gives whatever you need in just a click. They have this to say in their website, “Your time is valuable, so Bible study software shouldn’t be cumbersome or complicated. Accordance Bible Software places all the tools you need right at your fingertips in one easy to use, lightning-fast interface. And with a host of amazing new features in Accordance 11, going deeper in the study of the scriptures has never been simpler”
Developer: Accordance
Download: iOS | Desktop

Devotional Apps

Joyce Meyer Ministries App
Joyce Meyer Ministries come handy with the latest Bible teachings and daily devotional guide with live broadcast, and live radio. It also comes with share buttons to easily share with your friends on social media and email contacts. The app has over 100, 000 users across the world. You too can benefit from this app.
Developer: Joyce Meyer Ministries
Download: iOS|Android|Web|Desktop

Daily Manna 2016
This is a complete devotional guide covering the whole of the year. The app is offered by the Deeper Life Christian Ministry. From the details: A Daily Devotional Guide - Daily Manna sets out to provide spiritual nourishment for the believers who truly seek God and would walk closely with Him. It's an extraction of God's word, which mainly serves to draw the sincere seekers closer to God on a daily basis.
Price: Paid
Developer: Deeper Life Christian Ministry
Download: |Android|Web|Desktop

Rhapsody of Realities
This is another handy mobile app for every Christian to have. Rhapsody of realities is an interactive app that has many features for your Christian journey.
Price: Paid
Developer: Rhapsody of Realities

Digital Hymnal
Gospel Hymns
Amazing hymn book brought to you Abegunde Omolayo. This is the digital hymnal the world has been waiting for. Now you can sing, sing, sing and sing the beauty of God’s holiness in high flying inspirational hymns and songs.
Developer: Abegunde Omolayo

Methodist Hymn Book
This is also another wonderful and handy hymnal. It is flexible and can be used without internet connectivity, so where ever and anywhere you are, you can sing spiritual songs to God.
Developer: JaaBee Concepts Nigeria

Open Heavens 2016
This is another devotional daily devotional guide that every Christian must have in his or her mobile or smart phone. This app brings to you daily word of God undiluted from the general overseer of the redeemed Christian of go#d worldwide Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Developer: iOpenHeavens
Download: : |Android|Web|Desktop

Catholic Daily Reading
Catholic daily missal gospel passages following the daily and weekly gospel lectionary readings from the Roman Catholic Lectionary. The correct readings for the current day will be shown when you open the app.
Developer: Daily Apps Co.

In the source link, you should have the original download link from the authentic developer.

Source: http://www.soulzmp3.com/2016/07/a-must-have-ten-smart-phone-apps-for.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by maxti: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one!
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by ikbnice(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
These are Christian apps, so the topic is misleading.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Lagusta(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2016
What rubbish is this

Doesn't the op realize that Nairaland is not only for Christians?

Please I implore the mods to move this topic to the appropriate section, or delete post immediately!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by lewispius: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Op change ur topic..
And this should be in the Religion section

TakeNote*
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Xhaka(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Op na Jehovah witness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Rayloverscrib: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2016
lewispius:
Op change ur topic..

And this should be in the Religion section

TakeNote*

Noted
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by donhils: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Even after having all these apps, some will still not fully understand what the word says and will still go to hell.
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Rayloverscrib: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
donhils:
Even after having all these apps, some will still not fully understand what the word says and will still go to hell.

That's serious. God will help us.
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by tempem: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Xhaka:
Op na Jehovah witness
Wrong! ! Jw doesn't use all of these.
The first app will be Jw library.. again.. Everything are in that app...
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Garshyzee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
op.needs 2 b stoned.... undecided..those are not.must hv apps naa...those ar religious apps.....
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Mcowubaba: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
If I don't have them by August 2016, what will happen
Tell me, because I'm not going to have them undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by aorseer: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
God bless You my Brother

1 Like

Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Youngsage: 2:29am On Jul 26, 2016
I see...

10 must have apps for every christian... undecided

Thou shall not be confused.
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by JustOutstanding: 3:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks @OP. This is well thought out.
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by wittyt98(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2016
tcheeew .... I even think say na some kind better apps o ....tcheeew once again ....op u no get work
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Op need hot slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Rayloverscrib: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Op need hot slap

Hahahahahaha but why na?
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Chanchit: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2016
I don't dey suspect foul play when I reach third app.
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

Hahahahahaha but why na?

You just dey talk off point grin
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Rayloverscrib: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2016
Sirmuel1:

You just dey talk off point grin

For Christians, it's rightly on point. Are u Christian?
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

For Christians, it's rightly on point. Are u Christian?

I can't download apps I won't use. Waste of data, waste of space.
Re: A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 by kolexepana: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Why's everything related to bible

(1) (Reply)

Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? / My Infinix Hot 7 Incoming Call Problem / Man Fainted Because He Recharges 3 Million Naira On His Phone Instead Of 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.