Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun (27420 Views)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cute couple. I love funso amosun. She speaks so well. kiss I love eloquent women.
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by pacesetter042(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank God for His Life.

He should also help young guns actualize their dreams too.

Since He came on-board, educationally, I haven't since much especially with promises He made to [size=20pt]RETAIN ALL FIRST CLASS STUDENTS FROM THE UNIVERSITIES IN THE STATE[/size], TASUED inclusive. Till date, He has not fulfilled that promise.

Don't really know why embarassed
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by naijaboiy: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

This stupid_ question must be in the NL Hall of Lame somewhere. You think it's like our Generation where Baby mamas are rampant? And people have 69 kids before getting married?

Ever heard of Little bride and whatever the small boys are called
Who do we have here? It's the dumb troll again! grin

You're just like a bag of pampers, self absorbed and full of shït. I would tell you to go fûck yourself but I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed.

Since you know it all, you should know when to shut your leprous fingers up. undecided

No doubt about it, your paedophilïc dad should have pulled out earlier. undecided

Perfect example of inbreeding between siblings. Get lost! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by naijaboiy: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
hazyfm:

Isorite, Kontinu asking Jamb questions
At least jamb questions have answers. If not I don't think an admission into the university would have been possible for you or anyone. grin

Or do you always leave your jamb questions unanswered? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Who do we have here? It's the dumb troll again! grin

You're just like a bag of pampers, self absorbed and full of shït. I would tell you to go fûck yourself but I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed.

Since you know it all, you should know when to shut your leprous fingers up. undecided

No doubt about it, your paedophilïc dad should have pulled out earlier. undecided

Perfect example of inbreeding between siblings. Get lost! cheesy

Talk Talk instead to admit your lack of intelligence or give facts why your question. Is valid...Bitter truth you was wrong and I was right.

Involving my father how stereotypical can an online retard_ get...I am sure the senator is away somewhere cumming_ on your moms tìts
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Talk Talk instead to admit your lack of intelligence or give facts why your question. Is valid...Bitter truth you was wrong and I was right.

Involving my father how stereotypical can an online retard_ get...I am sure the senator is away somewhere cumming_ on your moms tìts

This irredeemable twàt who thinks like his brain has a clog never gets it.

You're dumber for thinking you are intelligent at all without trying to answer my question. You jumped on my post to criticize without giving a solution or answer to my supposed lame question.

I don't really need your answers though.

I'm not surprised if your paedophilïc father is cummïng on someone's mom. After all that's what he's known for doing. Stop singing it in our ears that he's a senator, we don't care and even if it's true I'm sure he's among the fellow wankers who go there to sleep at every session without contributing to the good of the nation.

Your mother will definitely know she's not the only one. That man has a penchant for fücking anything that has a hole.

Did you ever care to ask for the history of how your dog died? grin

Such a disgusting slob! grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

This irredeemable twàt who thinks like his brain has a clog never gets it.

You're dumber for thinking you are intelligent at all without trying to answer my question. You jumped on my post to criticize without giving a solution or answer to my supposed lame question.

I don't really need your answers though.

I'm not surprised if your paedophilïc father is cummïng on someone's mom. After all that's what he's known for doing. Stop singing it in our ears that he's a senator, we don't care and even if it's true I'm sure he's among the fellow wankers who go there to sleep at every session without contributing to the good of the nation.

Your mother will definitely know she's not the only one. That man has a penchant for fücking anything that has a hole.

Did you ever care to ask for the history of how your dog died? grin

Such a disgusting slob! grin

Yeah, you are actually retarded_ I answered your question by stating the kids were the little couple traditional in most wedding.

Your lack of intelligence is uninspiring,...Sharpen your skills if you hope to survive in the cruel cruel Nigerian Job market
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Yeah, you are actually retarded_ I answered your question by stating the kids were the little couple traditional in most wedding.

Your lack of intelligence is uninspiring,...Sharpen your skills if you hope to survive in the cruel cruel Nigerian Job market
Sigh!

Take a look at the first picture you'll see a boy in suite. Now take a look at the second picture which looks definitely like after the wedding because there are more kids. Do you see the boy there?

If he is there he's supposed to be older. Now do you understand you empty skull.

You think I don't know what I was saying when I asked the question?

Your case of stüpidity cannot be scientifically explained. Earth's reject.

Get off my mentions dimwit! grin
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Sigh!

Take a look at the first picture you'll see a boy in suite. Now take a look at the second picture which looks definitely like after the wedding because there are more kids. Do you see the boy there?

If he is there he's supposed to be older. Now do you understand you empty skull.

You think I don't know what I was saying when I asked the question?

Your case of stüpidity cannot be scientifically explained. Earth's reject.

Get off my mentions dimwit! grin

The specimen appears to have lesser IQ points than the average Online Retard_

The 2ND picture is years after the wedding hence the camera quality...The kids In the first Picture aren't related to the Governor. That's why he isn't there in the pictures

I give up, your thick skull isn't capable of comprehension.
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun by naijaboiy: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

The specimen appears to have lesser IQ points than the average Online Retard_

The 2ND picture is years after the wedding hence the camera quality...The kids In the first Picture aren't related to the Governor. That's why he isn't there in the pictures

I give up, your thick skull isn't capable of comprehension.
Assumption is the mother of all fùck ups!

How did you know that the boy in the picture is not his son? Or you think he is as confused as your mother who is not sure of your paternal roots because she widened her vaginal orifice to three drunken rétards that night?

You're the definition of a humanoid who is incapable of shaking away the nonelusiveness of his stüpidity.

Cursed be the day that drunken wankster made the mistake of not expunging his sperm on the floor. Earth would have been thriving better with one less otiose racoon down the radar.

Idiøta! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law / Kizz Daniel Mobbed By Fans In Mushin, Lagos / Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.