Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month (1464 Views)

Characteristics, Attributes, Potentials Of An Average Nlander / How Do I make Make Front Page. A NLander ready to learn. / Light A Candel Here For Our Fallen Nlander Olubusayo Awomolo (bawomolo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2009
THEAMAKA: A new member, intuitive, very young, adventurous, thoughtful, brusque, virgin - as she claims (I wonder what she does on sexuality section). Don't mess with her or she'll turn around to bite you. As I've gathered on NL, the most controversial female - a new member at that - of the last few months.

What do you have to say about her?
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2009
oga o lol
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2009
Gators, how tall is it?
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2009
very tall lol
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2009
As tall as what? I need comparisons
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

As tall as what? I need comparisons
lol stop playin w/ my mind jare tongue
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2009
FL Gators:

lol stop playin w/ my mind jare tongue
How am I playing with your mind? May I remind you, that with me, you best finish what you started
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2009
sad sad sad okay sir
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2009
Answer me now or I send this angel to you
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
Are you sure she's new on NL? Are you sure she is not an old wine in a new bottle?

In any case, I agree she should partner Becomrich as Nairalanders of the month.
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by MrCrackles(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
Senseless thread. . . .
Pssssf!
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2009
some members are following her around covertly as backup. Say something she doesnt like or which she interpets as a personal attack, and you'll see them attacking you elsewhere.

I'm not convinced she's a new member.

na today? Them plenty for here.
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Kunbee: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ts wetin consign u
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
Shut up! When are you going to pay for that stuff?!
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Kunbee: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2009
Which stuff
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2009
I see it's been paid grin
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Kunbee: 3:04am On Sep 18, 2009
Oo gbadun it was paid $ nao its just dat dey didnt activate it
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by THEAMAKA(f): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2009
ANOTHER thread about me?

chei!

and for you people, yeah im new on NL.
i was told about this site by a friend from youtube, she told me about the Nigerian site, thought i should join.
(yes im a virgin, so what if im on the sexuality section. im just a very sexuallly educated virgin. i just wanna learn to talk the talk before i walk the walk and make sure its the BEST!!)
but anywho . . .
The Seeker, i dont think im the female NLer of the month.
i dont think i got the title, but someone else should.

haaa, MOD close this thread please.
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by C2H5OH(f): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2009
Lol look at love in Tokyo.
Nothing do una.

I would like to be invited to the wedding; either wedding.

Lol@me. I am a very naive NLer.
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by chic2pimp(m): 5:08am On Sep 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Senseless thread. . . .
Pssssf!

grin grin grin grin

BECOOMRICH IS DEFINITELY THE NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR. THE AMOUNT OF MAPS THAT GUY HAS PASTED ON NAIRALAND IS ENOUGH TO TURN A SANE INDIVIDUAL TO A MAD MAN.
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by C2H5OH(f): 5:12am On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin

BECOOMRICH IS DEFINITELY THE NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR. THE AMOUNT OF MAPS THAT GUY HAS PASTED ON NAIRALAND IS ENOUGH TO TURN A SANE INDIVIDUAL TO A MAD MAN.

Ironically, he's turned into a madman himself, so I reckon your hypothesized assertion is valid  grin
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by chic2pimp(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Ironically, he's turned into a madman himself, so I reckon your hypothesized assertion is valid  grin
grin grin grin grin Well I hope so cuz that guy's maps dey blind me small small. Infact Anymore and I might be blinded completely.
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by sjeezy8: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2009
congrats AMAKA grin
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2009
thanks babez!

but i didnt want the title anyway.
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol look at love in Tokyo.
Nothing do una.

I would like to be invited to the wedding; either wedding.

Lol@me. I am a very naive NLer.
Shut up there grin grin It's every time that you see love. Do you want me to start pulling up your conversations with her on the "What are you thinking right now" thread? grin grin grin

Amaka, you're telling the mods to close a thread I started? Sorry they can't because one thing is, I don't create a thread where people will openly insult the others, so you see? Better accept the "Female Nairalander of the month"

And all of you, is Becomerich a female?
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by chibaby5(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Becomrich is a guy!! lol
what are you talking about.
well at least i think, i assume he is one.

and okay The Seeker, sorry for telling the mods to close the thread. but i still dont like the topic.  undecided
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Becomrich is a guy!! lol

and okay The Seeker, sorry for telling the mods to close the thread. but i still dont like the topic. undecided
Becomrich: Male Nairalander of the month.

Can you get it now?
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by TheSeeker(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Becomrich is a guy!! lol

and okay The Seeker, sorry for telling the mods to close the thread. but i still dont like the topic. undecided
I know you were kidding when you said that - or so I assumed - so it's cool. You definitely have to like the topic. I was looking to start a thread with someone who's controversial, but a female figure, and I thought about you. I'm investigating some people grin grin
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by amebono1: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
WTH undecided @topic
Re: TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
Ebelebe Igba undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Controversial Nairalander? / Incredible: Baby Born With Double Faces / What A Shame! See A Weak Man Beaten By A Lady In A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.