Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker (30493 Views)

Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church In Madalla, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Frozeen(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
angry
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Krystale: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Copy a fella.*opened thread, laughed and closed thread*
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Dee60: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
First of all DELETE all their raping equipment!
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by badonkadonk: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/robbers-raid-ogun-hotel-rape-worker/

Pic of the hotel

I wonder what the guy that was punched would do on sighting the robber that punched him; lying on the ground, outside the police station lodge...

Na to find better pako flog im blokos sure pass...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by victorjoe(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yeah, that's the way I like it. Catch them immediately. Instant karma. Kudos to all those who chased and apprehended them
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by nestaAK(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Glad they were caught
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Robbed in Ogun state, caught in Lagos
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by martineverest(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
ijustdey:

not only in Benin....

come to Lagos and Ibadan..... you see them.

I don't pity them because most are suffering the repercussions of their earlier actions
i live in lagos,schooled in benin and served in ibadan northwest(dugbe).there are more mad men in bini dan lagos and ibadan combined
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by HydrogenForest: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ganiyat72:
With the level of hunger in yorubaland, we will soon start hearing that robbers stormed iya sikira bucker and cart away her pot of gbegiri while pointing gun at her. It will not be well with thieftunubu and his co traveller for bringing this accursed government upon us.

They are already stealing boiling pot of amala in ekiti. cheesy
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by shamecurls(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yahoo Boys Hotel

I wont be surprised if its same caucus of boys that set-up the hotel management. There biggest customers re fraudsters so am not surprised

Very Local Hotel opposite another bigger Local Hotel.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by chachanga: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Robbed the place and still left that poor girl with horrible scars to bear for life.

In a few months, everybody would have moved on and forgotten about the event. Only she would never forget that terrible unforgettable when she was put through the grinders; they must be jailed, chai, on multiple count charges sef.

They must not be allowed to see town for the next 3decades.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
I'm happy they were caught.
Robbers, corrupt politicians and kidnappers like other fraudsters jus wanna reap where they did not sow.
May God continue to expose, disgrace and punish them.
Awon ole gbogbo.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Ganiyat72(f): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

They are already stealing boiling pot of amala in ekiti. cheesy
I have not heard that, can u post the link
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Acidosis:
..was there yesterday,

Those robbers are simply daft for attempting to rob and get away with it in Akute. It is one of the most stup!d act I've ever experienced in my life. There is really no escape route for any robber in that axis. Where u wan pass sef in the midst of a zillion Okada men, road blocks, bad roads?? Alagbole? Berger? Lambe? Ojodu? Lol! grin

They should be used as scapegoat.
They are very daft. jungle justice should have been metted out to then for rapING that girl. stupid set of things. Thank God for those swift Okada men.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by 4ward(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
heyah God will catch them oooo
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/robbers-raid-ogun-hotel-rape-worker/

Pic of the hotel

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by arsenal33: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank God they were caught.
Hope they can be shot and put away while 'Trying to escape from custody'
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by davedpo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
quiet unfortunate
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by olayiwolar1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na wo. angry
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by bmos(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Landloard01:
It's well

The time spent raping was the list time they could have used to escape. They tried to kill 2 birds with a stone. I suggest their organos be cut off.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by nbright: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
queenpin:

This name stuff is getting stale.
it aint
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Daytime raping!
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Landloard01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
bmos:

The time spent raping was the list time they could have used to escape. They tried to kill 2 birds with a stone. I suggest their organos be cut off.

grin not cut off sef, slice into onion likes.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
I wish their pictures were displayed.

I wish every single robber in the country gets his/her pictures displayed publicly in all 36states, so everyone in the country can know them as robbers. That way, their lives will be ended without death actually visiting them. The shame is enough to kill them.

I wish!
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by SWORD419(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
SEE hotel abeg, like almajiri house smh
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by UMSTrainingHub: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
U want to learn LARAVEL php framework?
Join NOW @ UMS TRAINING HUB
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

U want be DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING CERTIFIED?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

U want to a GOOGLE CERIFIED ADWORD CERTIFIED EXPERT?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn 2D/3D Animation?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a SEO Expert?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn MOTION GRAPHICS?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn ADOBE AFTER EFFECT?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn VIDEO EDITING?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY WEB DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY WEB APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY MOBILE APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY ANDROID APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by habsydiamond(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
When I small if u hear song like this anywhere e mean say dem don catch thief be that. Oju ole re Ole. Oju ole re Ole.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Pakingzzz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
WE BUILD AND INSTALL REMOTE CONTROLLED GATE, FOR THE COMFORT AND SECURITY OF YOUR HOME. https://www.nairaland.com/3116746/build-install-remote-controlled-gate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested In Ondo State (Photo) / Three ABU Law Students Kidnapped On Abuja-kaduna Road [Photo] / Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.