Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) (53660 Views)

4 Killed As Car Coming From Lagos Lands Into A Ditch After Its Tyre Burst (Phot) / A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) / Volkswagen Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu Lagos Due To Bad Tyre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by 0955eb027(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
f

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Dsholla: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
When he is from BENIN, they could fly without wings though
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
H

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by wayodude(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:
Delta Boys..

He probably learnt from Bini witches how to fly. Bini Winches take off and land without tyres, Airport control, radar or fuel. grin

Oga MadCow na so dem do you reach? You dey fit sleep for night so?
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Drienzia: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Evergreen4:
What's the meaning ?
each day belongs to God... Its an urhobo name... Very unique

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Evergreen4:
What's the meaning ?
it means na God get today
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
urhobo wayo
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by ekeroyal(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
holadguy:
Aba made plane

Aba people have gone international with their products. WoW!

Am so impressed. Please if you have the details of where to buy one in NZ, let me know.
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by MsFaith: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
Anyone answering the name OGHENEVWEDE er just too blessed...talking from experience
what does Ogenevwede mean?
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Armaggedon: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
U posted the video of the entire flight.
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by otipoju(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yourskills:
there head don swell grin

READ; Basic Principles of Flight, Airplane Flying Handbook, field guide to flight training Flight Students , Flight Instructor Manual -Aeroplane and helicopters, Elementary Pilot Training Guide full (PDF & VIDEO)

Check my signature...

teach yourself

Your ITK plenty well well
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by allgoodlight(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by allgoodlight(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
each day belongs to God... Its an urhobo name... Very unique
You Are 100% Correct.
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by allgoodlight(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
Anyone answering the name OGHENEVWEDE er just too blessed...talking from experience
Big Bros You Are On Point Also Am Yet To Meet Anyone Bearing That Name Face To Face If Any One Is Bearing That Name Or Knows Any One Bearing That Name Indicate By Clicking Like Botton.
Sir May Prosperity Know Your Name In Good Health And Longlife And Nairalanders Too(amen) Am Oghenevwede Famous Patos Name Sake From Delta State Abraka Ethiope East.
THANKS
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by sammyclassics(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Representing the Urhobo wella... Goodnews for a new day
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by davedpo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
well done boy
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by fuckpro: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
NIGERIAN AMERICAN...Big Difference...NIGERIAN AMERICAN

I used to have a Girlfriend that would take me flying in my final year High school, she Was a freshman in college and the relationship was really fun till she tried dating me...19 yrs vs 17...It's not just going to happen sad what's your point,this is an emergency situation that is never taught in flying school do you by watching professional soccer that makes you a on the field player plzzz just shut your trap and enjoy the show

But Honestly I can land that plane with my eyes closed...These days soo many computers unless you operate a fighter jet or airliner, 3-6 months of reading and instructors will do the trick barely to fly a small plane

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by wedeonline(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
My name sake. Lols
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by eniteden(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank God for your life bro. But watin sweet me pass Na d way fire service and medical team take come sharp sharp like American film. See country, if Na Naija grin grin cheesy. I no talk oo. But maybe fire service fuel no go dey.

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Turks: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why did this make FP tho? When this same incident happened at IAC ilorin, did it make fp? The news spread like wild fire but never made it to NL fp...This made it to FP cos it happened in the USA.

I was suppose to go on a flight with my instructor but someone else took my slot that very day was why I wasn't the one it happened to. It was also a twin engine plane; a Diamond DA42. They took off with full tanks which is suppose to last for 5hours, but 1hr into the flight, they noticed the nosewheel didn't deploy. The tried all they could to no avail; the went as high as FL010 and nosedived with the hope that gravitatonal pull would make the wheel deploy but naah it didnt. To cut the whole story short, they belly landed aND they disembarked the airplane unscathed.

Meanhwile, they had to burn all the fuel on board in order to lower the risk of an post landing fire. Meaning they were airborne for nothing less than 4hrs 30mins manuvering and trying various options, all in a bid to deploy the landing gear. Thank God all the same sha. Congrats to Vede and his instructor.

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Turks: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is a wrong notion. When the same incident happened in Nigeria, the fire service team were in place.
eniteden:
Thank God for your life bro. But watin sweet me pass Na d way fire service and medical team take come sharp sharp like American film. See country, if Na Naija grin grin cheesy. I no talk oo. But maybe fire service fuel no go dey.

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Rimamsirufun(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank God oh... #JesuSaves
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Aremu01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
We too get brain for 9ja
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is it really possible for a trainee pilot to maintain composure and safely land a plane in distress?

Very slim chance...

Stop giving the guy credit for something he did not do!!!

It was the instructor that landed the plane pure and simple undecided
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by leshluap(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
NIGERIAN AMERICAN...Big Difference...NIGERIAN AMERICAN

I used to have a Girlfriend that would take me flying in my final year High school, she Was a freshman in college and the relationship was really fun till she tried dating me...19 yrs vs 17...It's not just going to happen sad

But Honestly I can land that plane with my eyes closed...These days soo many computers unless you operate a fighter jet or airliner, 3-6 months of reading and instructors will do the trick barely to fly a small plane
. who is this? wetin e dey talk?...
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
I be think say Na only swimming dem Sabi for Their side, but flying don join

1 Like

Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by SWORD419(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
i swear Nigerians are diff, we have extra sense
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Nostradamu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
holadguy:
Aba made plane

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ode. lmaoooo. Chei, NL nogo kil me
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by Drienzia: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
allgoodlight:
Big Bros You Are On Point Also Am Yet To Meet Anyone Bearing That Name Face To Face If Any One Is Bearing That Name Or Knows Any One Bearing That Name Indicate By Clicking Like Botton.
Sir May Prosperity Know Your Name In Good Health And Longlife And Nairalanders Too(amen) Am Oghenevwede Famous Patos Name Sake From Delta State Abraka Ethiope East.
THANKS
I'm oghenevwede from warri
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by amanikondo: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
See emergency response.
Re: Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) by amanikondo: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
nelcliff:
Thank God for saving them if not, it will have been another bad news on top hardship in Nigeria....

Stupid comment with some likes. This did not happen in Nigeria. The guy saved nobody as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) / My Plan To Relocate To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.