Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI (4040 Views)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up / Tiwa Savage Makes Funny Faces In Lovely Portrait Photos / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Yankeeboi2(f): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
So here is how it started, yesterday Mavin queen shared the trailer of her upcoming US tour. Midway through the short clip, concentric triangles are visible, and as if that’s not enough, she throws up the ROC sign, a homage and confirmation of her new deal with Jay Z, the Roc Nation boss.
Fans assumed that ‘Roc’ sign – the diamond-shaped hand signal famously used by Jay Z and artistes associated with him – to be an indication that she has joined the Illuminati......
Watch the video here and tell us what you think?
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/07/tiwa-savage-makes-triangle-sign-and-fan.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Airforce1(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2016
illuminati

Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Lexxyburg(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2016
People won't just mind their biz. Illuminanti or not, wetin concern you? Its her life jhor. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by emeijeh(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2016
What do you expect when Jayz is involved?
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=15pt]So if SMALL DOCTOR also make this sign.

He don join illuminati be that undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2016
now i know why her marriage crumbled. It was all part of the sacrifice to belong to the satanic group.
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by David25(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Fck that! there is no such thing as illuminati. Its all made up BS pls
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cultism is real. Devilish cultism is real, illuminati is real because its just a glorified devilish cult.... People make those signs to feel dope, even kids, though its wrong, fans get a life.....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Tynasparks(f): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Its kuku her life... Whats my own ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Destined2win: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
You cannot join roc nation without first being an illuminati member
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by kimnicki(f): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians and jumping into conclusion ehn

even if she joined, its her life not yours
the moment we start learning to live our individual lives ehn,Nigeria will be better
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by floragregs(f): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
now i know why her marriage crumbled. It was all part of the sacrifice to belong to the satanic group.
this ur comment is not intelligent at all. Sorry o, but I had to say it mehn.
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
floragregs:
this ur comment is not intelligent at all. Sorry o, but I had to say it mehn.
should i now start an argument with you? my comment is not for people like you because you don't know anything.

abeg no quote me again because you'll be ignored.
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nothing goes for nothing in the money making world.
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by larabae13(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
#smh...nobody mustn't make a hand sign again cos itz illuminati sign....nawa 4 some pple sha...illuminati dis illuminati dat...shez sha making her money make una go make urz....most of dose signs I knw are egyptian drawings undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by WukedP(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
David25:
Fck that! there is no such thing as illuminati. Its all made up BS pls
you just want to be quoted and am just gonna honor ur stupidity with that, u think u know better than the whites, blacks who's been talking about this for ages right, I hate responding to punks like u who cos of a attention will derail a thread a say nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by englishmart(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
that means na me be founder of illuminati, I do that sign every time.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by David25(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
WukedP:
you just want to be quoted and am just gonna honor ur stupidity with that, u think u know better than the whites, blacks who's been talking about this for ages right, I hate responding to punks like u who cos of a attention will derail a thread a say nonsense

grin you said punk? lol.. you must be one hell of a gullible guy..
yes, I said I don't think illuminati is real. why do you have to twist your underpants over this?? How could this simple expression touch your soul so much? lolzzz... get off the internet.
Re: Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Preposterous thinking!!

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Son A G-Wagon As Graduation Gift / ‘she Sneaks Out Of The Room In The Middle Of The Night’ – Actor, Williams Uchemb / You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.