Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. (1829 Views)

My First Year Anniversary In A Relatnnship..(pics) / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? / Gift Suggestions For My Husband For Valentine /marriage Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by quadrant4: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2009
Most married couple celebrate their wedding anniversary to remember the day they got married. Some yearly or every 5 years depending on how important that day is to them. Many boys and girls have been dating for three, four, five years and above without getting married. Do u celebrate your dating anniversary too?
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by AniLee(f): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2009
I dont usually remember to celebrate dating annivesaries and amof, i rarely remember the day itself spontaneously. But the guys always seem to remind me and want to celebrate them and because i dont see any harm in doing so, I flow along. Besides, its usually a good way to unwind at the end of a hard long week of books and work. So in the end, no harm no foul on either side.
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by quadrant4: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2009
I guess is not a common practice to celebrate dating anniversary it does not make sense afterall. The ultimate goal is to get married and then to celebrate anniversary.
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by AniLee(f): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2009
Like i said darling, there is no harm even if there is no sense. Wouldnt you agree? What dont kill u make u stronger akere?
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by quadrant4: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2009
I know but then is not our custom here in nigeria. Find out how many nigerian girls and boys do that?
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by amebono1: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2009
ewo'n je dating anniversary?

Dating anniversary ko, first time sex anniversary ni undecided
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by quadrant4: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2009
Nigerian guys are not romantic at all. I really pity some innocent ladies dating them.
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by hbabe(f): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2009
Yes, we are to be pitied. But we love them and accept them as they are.
I really do not subscribe to dating anniversary, it is a silly thing to celebrate except the guy is gving me an engagement ring.
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by r231(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2009
quadrant4:

Nigerian guys are not romantic at all. I really pity some innocent ladies dating them.

WHAT,,,,,, jus cus of dating anniversary na wa o
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2009
I think 9jas(both boys and girls) are not really romantic tongue
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by henryhemon(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2009
@ebony eyes,
that is including you i guess lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by iice(f): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
some people do ooo. My bro before he got married, used to celebrate his.

Me? I don't even remember the date grin He's the one who reminds me and try to be all sweet and romantic which i don't dig grin
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by quadrant4: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
If you both can not remember that date then is no longer dating anniversary. The point still stand out there is nothing like dating anniversary end of story.
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by sparta(f): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
I celebrate mine, infact my boyfriend and i celebrate it on the 17th of every month.

Looking forward to dinner tonite, dont ask me why, just check your calender! cheesy wink kiss
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by yme1(f): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
cant even remeber when i met him

but we are always romantic, so we celebrate like everytime then, dont ask me abt now grin
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by IFELEKE(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2009
y me:

cant even remeber when i met him

but we are always romantic, so we celebrate like everytime then, dont ask me abt now grin
you can't remember when we met? angry
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by yme1(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

you can't remember when we met? angry
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY
dont be angry i just remembered kiss grin
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by Secretz(f): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
Dunno sha, just do guess-stimation. tongue
Re: Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary. by quadrant4: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2009
Dating anniversary is definately out of question here. Your purpose of dating is to get married and if you are not ready to marry then don't date as simple as that. Ladies don't allow any guys to ruin your life for you plsssssssssssss.

Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. / Hi Girl,can U Wash Ur Husbands Car? / Is It Ok To Marry Ur Friends Ex