Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nolito Reject Barca’s Offer To Sign For Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nolito Reject Barca’s Offer To Sign For Man City (255 Views)

Borussia Reject Barca Bid For Ousmane Dembele And Suspend Him A Full Week / Liverpool Reject Barca Second Bid Of N45billion (£90million) For Coutinho / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nolito Reject Barca’s Offer To Sign For Man City by sportman117: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
The move means Nolito will once again work with Guardiola – the man who handed him his Barcelona debut in the 2010-11 season.

Nolito explained: “The truth is I enjoyed working with him (Pep Guardiola) in Barcelona even though it wasn’t much time. It’s a reason for me to come here but not the only one.

But it was also about City, they have a great team, it’s a great project, they got to the semi-finals of the Champions League last season and the truth is I will try to help this club achieve great things.

“I thought it was the best decision for me and my career. I have come to the Premier League to play with City and........Read More

http://www.9jabet.com/2016/07/25/nolito-reject-barcas-offer-to-sign-for-man-city/

(1) (Reply)

#sacksolomondalongnow# / Ex-fifa President Joao Havelenge Dies / Former FIFA Boss Dies At 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.