Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] (862 Views)

Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics / Tony Tetuila Blasted By Fans For Trying To Look Golden / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
A middle age man who had plans to break the internet with his semi nude photos has been left disappointed after online users made him realise he is past his expiration date.

Trolls have been slamming this man who is believed to be in his mid 40s for acting what many in this part of the world refer to as Agbaya*childish*.... Someone said he kinda looks like a popular Nigerian actor that was accused of having breast problem..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/trolls-slam-middle-age-man-for-trying.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by amuokuko: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
That Mod wey sabi Ban, nah him papa be this.

Off to buy 44" LED, hope u don't Mynd to follow me.
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Warrrrrrrrisdis? I wanna faint... Kinglekan... Come ooo.. U might know this guy grin
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by kinglekan: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

Warrrrrrrrisdis? I wanna faint... Kinglekan... Come ooo.. U might know this guy grin

Who else if not your boo.. grin grin
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
kinglekan:

Who else if not your boo.. grin grin

Hahahaah... grin

Nawa for u....btw, which of my boo u we're talking about? cheesy cheesy remember ur my boo too..
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
another iiishh
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by kinglekan: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaah... grin

Nawa for u....btw, which of my boo u we're talking about? cheesy cheesy remember ur my boo too..

Hehehe...me wey nor even dey ist page of your boo list. Na the uncle wey dey top the list be that grin
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehe...me wey nor even dey ist page of your boo list. Na the uncle wey dey top the list be that grin

Hahahaahaha... grin I'm laughing so hard...

Actually he's not tat hot ooo..but can be a substitute juz in case I have none wink

1 Like

Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin

I don die ooo grin grin
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by gangwolf(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by Kenzico(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Uwa Mmebi erugo!!! Hey!! See papa Loolooo!!
Re: Trolls Slam Middle Age Man For Trying To Break The Internet [PICS] by Marrtynze(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anyone notice he's covering his blokus in all the pics, Man's probably small-dicked, agbaya ti o danu

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Epic Throw Back Picture Of Fela Kuti & Paul Mccartney / I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self / See Throw Back Photo Of Falz The Bahdguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.