Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (43117 Views)

Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% / NATO Can’t Fight Russians In Europe, Says Leading US Think Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

No. I'll go with PBS which is a more reliable source than Politico.

According to PBS' story about the witnesses:

So, why was he shot when he was already running away? Why was he shot when he had already collapsed? And why was he shot when he was already kneeling?

Also, from PBS, this is the most plausible sequence of event, by a witness that was actually there. But whether what he tried to grab is a gun or not, is up for debate:

^^^From this, we can deduce that he wasn't a threat when he was shot because the pig chased him. Also, he must have surrendered kneeling down with his hands up, before or after the first shot based on the autopsy report. So why did the pig decide to shoot him four more times? You and I know that he'll never shoot a white boy the same way. Heck, the white boy that killed 9 or so black people in a church wasn't killed by the police when they got there, though he had a gun on him and had already killed people. But he was disarmed and they bought him burgers from McDonalds afterwards.

What are you talking about? The question was if his hands were up and your pbs link did not determine that to be true or false.

What the heck are you talking about? Why are you trying so hard to be clueless?

By the way, this link was posted was 2014. The FBI report was 2015.

This is a new level of stupidity

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

And what's the correlation between this junk and affirmative action? A poll was made when the Obama hysteria about post-racial America, without using the word "Affirmative Action", yet that's the link you want to use to support your innate hatred for AAs, no?

Well, this is the real poll about Affirmative Action in 2014 (the poll you quoted was done in 2013):

^^^According to the real poll, only 8% of blacks are against Affirmative Action, while 84% of them support it. Stop deceiving people with malicious lies, you rabid self-hating racist. grin

The poll i quoted was done in 2016. Yours was 2014.

Wow. Are you really this stup1d? Can you read?

If 50 percent of blacks want admissions to be based on merit, do you need to see the word affirmative action to figure out what the poll is?

Like seriously?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:
So lets see, I am against affirmative action in college admissions like most blacks

I am for school choice like most blacks

I want the goverment to get rid of gangs in the inner cities so businesses can invest there like most blacks

Liberal policies have made this impossible but I am racist

Interesting.

I never asked for your opinion on anything because I know you're an innate self-hating coon. And apart from spouting neoconservative and neoliberal propaganda like a deluded cyberspace Condi Rice in solitude from your room, you're as vacuous as they come. I posited that Trump can do something monumental for AAs, without saying what it's. But in your grandiose delusions, you believe you know what it's, when you have no clue whatsoever and ended up posting your usual utterly disrespectful, racist, and genocidal nonsense.

What would any sane person even suggest that AA communities need more policing when the police is actually the biggest problem they have and they have never had good relations with them? Heck, their communities were safer when they policed themselves. Poverty, violence, and crime are intertwined and to stop crime, the easiest way to do that is to lift people out of poverty. Also, Chicago is a classic example of how the US government is involved in the whole shebang of violence in black communities. That's a state with strict gun laws, yet every kid there has a gun. Where are the kids getting the guns from? Who polluted the neighourhoods with guns and drugs? Most of the gang leaders are affiliated to politicians and they're the ones using them to exterminate one another. America is still the same as it was in the 60s and 70s when the FBI, police, and CIA maliciously polluted black neighourhoods with guns and drugs - just to counter the rise of black power movement.

I bet you don't even know why the police department in the US and prison were created. Well, after slavery was abolished and poor black slaves were allowed to go without paying them dime. A law was created to make being homeless a crime and the prison system was created for these people. The police department on the hand was created to protect white people, their wealth, and properties. So, how do you expect the same institution created against black people to solve their problems?

Anyway, next time shut up and stop trying to give ignorant opinions on topic you're not conversant with. Stick to trying to be a delusional Condi Rice on NL. When a subject-matter is out of your knowledge scope, the best thing to do is to stay away from it.

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

The poll i quoted was done in 2016. Yours was 2014.

Wow. Are you really this stup1d? Can you read?

If 50 percent of blacks want admissions to be based on merit, do you need to see the word affirmative action to figure out what the poll is?

Like seriously?

Shut ya gob. There's nothing about Affirmative Action in the useless poll you posted.

This is the real poll:

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

I never asked for your opinion on anything because I know you're an innate self-hating coon. And apart from spouting neoconservative and neoliberal propaganda like a deluded cyberspace Condi Rice in solitude from your room, you're as vacuous as they come. I posited that Trump can do something monumental for AAs, without saying what it's. But in your grandiose delusions, you believe you know what it's, when you have no clue whatsoever and ended up posting your usual utterly disrespectful, racist, and genocidal nonsense.

What would any sane person even suggest that AA communities need more policing when the police is actually the biggest problem they have and they have never had good relations with them? Heck, their communities were safer when they policed themselves. Poverty, violence, and crime are intertwined and to stop crime, the easiest way to do that is to lift people out of poverty. Also, Chicago is a classic example of how the US government is involved in the whole shebang of violence in black communities. That's a state with strict gun laws, yet every kid there has a gun. Where are the kids getting the guns from? Who polluted the neighourhoods with guns and drugs? Most of the gang leaders are affiliated to politicians and they're the ones using them to exterminate one another. America is still the same as it was in the 60s and 70s when the FBI, police, and CIA maliciously polluted black neighourhoods with guns and drugs - just to counter the rise of black power movement.

I bet you don't even know why the police department in the US and prison were created. Well, after slavery was abolished and poor black slaves were allowed to go without paying them dime. A law was created to make being homeless a crime and the prison system was created for these people. The police department on the hand was created to protect white people, their wealth, and properties. So, how do you expect the same institution created against black people to solve their problems?

Anyway, next time shut up and stop trying to give ignorant opinions on topic you're not conversant with. Stick to trying to be a delusional Condi Rice on NL. When a subject-matter is out of your knowledge scope, the best thing to do is to stay away from it.

I see a lot of insults but i cant find any monumental ideas or program you want trump to do for black people in your post. Not one
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Shut ya gob. There's nothing about Affirmative Action in the useless poll you posted.

This is the real poll:

When someome is admitted to college because of their skin color and not on merit. What will you call it?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is 2016:

Among black millennials, support for affirmative action was overwhelming: 75 percent said they favor affirmative action, with 41 percent saying their support is “strong.” Among Latino and Asian millennials, support was more muted, with 64 percent of Latinos and 56 percent of Asians in support.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2016/1/affirmative-action-remains-deeply-divisive.html
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

When someome is admitted to college because of their skin color and not on merit. What will you call it?

What will you call hundreds of years of free slave labour?

Jews got reparations. Even Japanese got reparations for hiroshima and nagasaki.

Where's the reparation for AAs for their free labour, deaths, and dehumanisation in building America?

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

What will you call hundreds of years of free slave labour?

Jews got reparations. Even Japanese got reparations for hiroshima and nagasaki.

Where's the reparation for AAs for their free labour, deaths, and dehumanisation in building America?

I will like to know the answer to my question. When someone is admitted to college because of the color of their skin and not on merit, what will you call it?

Have the Brits paid reparations to their slaves for all the free labour in the Caribbean sugarcane plantations
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:
This is 2016:

Young blacks do not represent the whole black community. Shove your link inside your azz. It is irrelevant
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

I will like to know the answer to my question. When someone is admitted to college because of the color of their skin and not on merit, what will you call it?

Have the Brits paid reparations to their slaves?

You're just a delusional idi.ot and an illiterate one. The Brits who owned slaves in America are still the bloodline ruling America. And the black slaves in the UK have been assimilated and they all have white skin now. So they all enjoy white privilege, save for a few of them left in Liverpool who're now part of the aristocratic class.

The question should be: when are they Brits ruling America going to pay reparation to the black people they enslaved there?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

Young blacks do not represent the whole black community. Shove your link inside your azz. It is irrelevant

You're obviously crazy and I'm sure 100% of old black people, especially those from the civil rights era support Affirmative Action and that's evident in the first poll I posted.

Anyway, I'm out of here, rabid racist with a tail.

I hope you enjoyed the arsewhooping. grin

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
SirShymexx:

You're just a delusional idi.ot and an illiterate one. The Brits who owned slaves in America are still the bloodline ruling America. And the black slaves in the UK have been assimilated and they all white skin now. So they all enjoy white privilege, save for a few of them left in Liverpool who're now part of the aristocratic class.

The question should be: when are they Brits ruling America going to pay reparation to the black people they enslaved there?
[/s]

Britain Say No To Slavery Reparations, But Offers to Buy Jamaica New Prison

British Prime Minister David Cameron stirred outrage this week when he rejected growing calls for slavery reparations and instead offered £25 million for a new prison that would allow his government to deport Jamaican nationals incarcerated in the UK to serve out their sentences on the Caribbean island

However, when it came to demands for slavery reparations—and an apology—Cameron was far more withholding, insisting it was "time to move on."

Jamaica’s prime minister, Portia Simpson Miller, addressed the issue on Tuesday, declaring in the presence of Cameron: "I brought the prime minister's attention to the issue of reparations indicating that Jamaica is involved in a process under the auspices of the Caribbean community to engage the UK on the matter."

But Cameron's office rejected the request in a statement released Wednesday which declares, "We are talking about issues that are centuries old and taken under a different government when he was not even born."

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2015/10/02/britain-says-no-slavery-reparations-offers-buy-jamaica-new-prison
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're obviously crazy and I'm sure 100% of old black people, especially those from the civil rights era support Affirmative Action and that's evident in the first poll I posted.

Anyway, I'm out of here, rabid racist with a tail.

I hope you enjoyed the arsewhooping. grin

It will be nice if you support your 100 percent claim with facts.

Affirmative action had good intentions. The point i was making is that it never worked and a lot of black kids have dropped out because of it. I am not interested in what makes blacks feel good but what actually works.

You only whooped yourself with inferior argument and name calling. Not buying it.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by lailo: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
bonechamberlain:
why all these ignorant comments, deported by who and for what
Deported by Mr Trump u're supporting bcs dat's his campaign promise and bcs ur brother is a Nigerian and d Nigga hates Nigerians and blacks.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by bonechamberlain(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
lailo:

Deported by Mr Trump u're supporting bcs dat's his campaign promise and bcs ur brother is a Nigerian and d Nigga hates Nigerians and blacks.
those are campaign gimmicks, there are laws relating to deportation and such laws must be followed, also he would need the approval of majority of the senators to change such laws. So trump is just making noise to garner votes from racist whites and whites who have a large population in the u.s
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

It will be nice if you support your 100 percent claim with facts.

Affirmative action had good intentions. The point i was making is that it never worked and a lot of black kids have dropped out because of it. I am not interested in what makes blacks feel good but what actually works.

You only whooped yourself with inferior argument and name calling. Not buying it.

When are you ever going to shut up, even when everything you keep spouting shows that you sound dumb and stupid? grin

You're more or less a troll these days on this forum. You might need to take a break for two years and go read a lot of books. Then come back fresh.

And stay away from amala cos it seems most of you lot from Ibadan think backwards due to excessive consumption of amala. grin
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

When are you ever going to shut up, even when everything you keep spouting shows that you sound dumb and stupid? grin

You're more or less a troll these days on this forum. You might need to take a break for two years and go read a lot of books. Then come back fresh.

And stay away from amala cos it seems most of you lot from Ibadan think backwards due to excessive consumption of amala. grin

Masking your rubbish posts with ad hominem is not an argument. Sorry try again.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

Masking your rubbish posts with ad hominem is not an argument. Sorry try again.

But why do people from Ibadan think like they had their heads smashed on a brick as kids, though? grin

Apart from big Hercules0.7, almost all Ibadan posters on this forum think backwards and being cerebral/aware is foreign to them. grin

I can see a pattern here. tongue lipsrsealed

Is it the amala?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:
Not surprised - Hilary Clinton doesn't have what it takes to win.

The election is between the devil and medusa and, Trump will always be the safer choice since he isn't part of the establishment.

I also expect a lot of the people who supported Bernie Sanders to vote for Trump, especially after the leaks that Hilary rigged the primaries. Also, Trump and Bernie have almost similar policies, albeit trump is just a nutjob.

This is his election to lose. Once you take the xenophobic posturing and erratic behavioural pattern away, Trump is the better candidate.
Why should we take those things "away"?

"Hey, I'm a racist, fascist nutjob who mocks the disabled and cheats the poor out of their meagre earnings, in scams like Trump University, but besides that, I'm a really lovely guy!"
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

But why do people from Ibadan think like they had their heads smashed on a brick as kids, though? grin

Apart from big Hercules0.7, almost all Ibadan posters on this forum think backwards and being cerebral/aware is foreign to them. grin

I can see a pattern here. tongue lipsrsealed

Is it the amala?

The only pattern i can see is a guy who claims to be smart but won't hesitate to post personal attacks when he is losing the debate to pivot away from the topic

Stay classy.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rossikk:
Why should we take those things "away"?

Because they're mostly vacuous sabre rattling to cater to a section of people who feel that way behind closed doors. None of the crap he said have any practicality, even if he's that mad. He just used it to win the GOP nominee cos he understands what majority of white people want to hear.

The two candidates are two sides to the same coin and Hillary Clinton has actually said worse things about black people than Trump. Hillary Clinton called black kids predators. Her hero is Margaret Sander, the same women who was behind the eugenics experiment against black people and, she's unapologetic about it. And her husband, Bill Clinton, was the one who passed the war of drugs law - the same racist law responsible for the massive incarceration of black men. Bill Clinton was also behind the mortgage bubble and financial discrimination that gave black folks utter bad loans with interest rates they won't be able to pay.

Both are terrible candidates but Trump is actually the lesser devil based on antecedents and what they can do. Hillary Clinton is a dangerous vermin.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

The only pattern i can see is a guy who claims to be smart but won't hesitate to post personal attacks when he is losing the debate to pivot away from the topic

Stay classy.

I'm not claiming anything but one thing I can't stand is stupid people. Whenever you post sensible retorts, I respond without attacks. However, when you start posting racist nonsense I expect from a redneck, expect me to call you out.

Anyway, Ibadan people need new consciousness. grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by NairaMinted: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
So the sociopath is ahead of the psychopath at the moment huh?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Rossikk(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
doovers:

But he is smarter and richer than all your ancestors and future generation till eternity
But you don't know me, you stup.id wretch.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

I'm not claiming anything but one thing I can't stand is stupid people. Whenever you post sensible retorts, I respond without attacks. However, when you start posting racist nonsense I expect from a redneck, expect me to call you out.

Anyway, Ibadan people need new consciousness. grin

Maybe you should read your posts again to get a fresh perspective. If you do, you probably wont be able to stand yourself.

How can a person who thinks Trump appeals to constitutional conservatives call anyone stupid? grin

Is this a bad joke?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Rossikk(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

I've followed up ur comments and my conclusion is dat U'RE WORSE THAN TRUMP! Ur choice of words speak volumes. Learn to make ur point with facts & logic. Stop getting too temperamental over issues. Everyone is entitled to hold an opinion just like u are!!
No way. Nobody is "entitled" to promote a racist madman who wants to start a nuclear war that could annihilate MY family. If you want to die, go and drink poison. Don't endanger the lives of others.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Khez: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
I completely agree with you ,but the woman stands a better chance if they could preach more of security than family which they are now ....trump shouldnt be allowed into that house Americans go regret am oo

coolslim:
I think Trump stands a better chance .World security challenges has made it easy for him.America wants to be sure they can freely hangout without being attacked. - that's what trump is offering.Believe it or not more Americans are buying !
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

Maybe you should read your posts again to get a fresh perspective. If you do, you probably wont be able to stand yourself.

How can a person who thinks Trump appeals to constitutional conservatives call anyone stupid? grin

Is this a bad joke?

Lol, you're a clown.

Constitutional conservatives aren't really that different from tea party members and they're mostly nationalists. So, what degree of difference do these nutters have that separates from mad Trump and his rhetoric?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, you're a clown.

Constitutional conservatives aren't really that different from tea party members and they're mostly nationalists. So, what degree of difference do these nutters have that separates from mad Trump and his rhetoric?

For the sake of argument lets say you are right

Tea party want to cut welfare,Trump wont touch it

Tea party wants free trade, Trump is a protectionist

Tea party want limited government, Trump said he is the only one that can solve everything

Tea party wants separation of powers and want congress to make laws, Trump had no idea what it was when GOP senators asked him

Apart from his position on immigration. He has nothing in common with the tea party. That said, most constitutional conservatives are not nationalists.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Rossikk(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, he was reaching for the Officer's gun with his hands up, no? grin

You're a racist dog and a wicked soul. If you're truly black, you'll get your just due soon as well.
It's a bit amusing to see you go after Missy89 for her Uncle Tomic ways, considering you often sound like her in your other arguments. smiley
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Kenzico(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mboi:
Comment from the zoo.

Comment from the Gutter

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.