Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers (490 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / "My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua has revealed that the secret behind his powers is none other than God.

Read more at http://www.naijabro.com/national/t-b-joshua-reveals-secret-of-his-powers/
Re: T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers by Ladycloud(f): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
We've heard ... Will he say it's from devil before??
Re: T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers by prinsam30: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ladycloud:
We've heard ... Will he say it's from devil before??

babe pls for once try and appreciate person na, why ur blood too dey hot like dis na
Re: T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers by Ladycloud(f): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
prinsam30:

babe pls for once try and appreciate person na, why ur blood too dey hot like dis na
was just saying

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Survived Decay / How A ‘coup’ Made Me CAN President, By Ayokunle / Top 12 Blessings In The New Covenant - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.