Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,742 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (4605 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Christians How Would You Deny This Blatant Contradiction / Ways God Uses In Teaching Christians How To Number Their Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hopefulLandlord: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
alolatee:

don't mind those atheists they are dry.I challenged one sometimes ago....Joseph something cos he loves football so i used as an illustration the football game and exposed his folly by telling him if he believed live football shows were live why can't he just believe there is a God who created the earth and heaven?

What kind of a stoopeed analogy is that

You these theists won't stop amazing yourselves

One does not just "believe" there is a god who created heaven and earth because of that football example

One believes there "might" be a god

Like I've always told you guys no logical person is 100% atheist

100% atheism is an emotional stand, so is 100% theism

Unless the person has been everywhere in the universe and outside it too

The possibility of god existing is still open

Someone on 100% theist is not logical too because if you're 100% sure, then bring forth your "beyond reasonable doubt" proof and not conjectures and appeal to authority and personal experiences like we have different theists sect claim

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by felixomor: 3:36am On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The thread should have been "intellectually closed " after my comment . But the atheist can't bear the chagrin of defeat . wink

Honestly.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by felixomor: 3:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Imagine atheist accusing christians of killing o......

Chai.

Atheism, that has killed hundreds of millions in the last 100 years alone, more than all religions combined?

Wetin we no go hear?
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hopefulLandlord: 6:08am On Jul 26, 2016
felixomor:
Imagine atheist accusing christians of killing o......

Chai.

Atheism, that has killed hundreds of millions in the last 100 years alone, more than all religions combined?

Wetin we no go hear?

What has this got to do with the topic at hand?

When you have NO point, you start attempting to derail

You and your brothers

Now, read the OP and tell us how this Pathetic writeup of yours relate to it

Its not by force to speak, you know

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by ifenes(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Christians must follow all the Old Testament laws as long as they haven't been replaced by new ones. There is no place that's says Yahweh has allowed new laws or grace. Usually, according to the bible, "thus says the lord" is a confirmation that the bible sky god said it. So why change or ignore his commandments. Christians who claim grace are aware of the barbaric state of the laws

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)" It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that jesus did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

Why do Christians use this verse all the time ; "Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh".
And not
"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21"

The new testament was about the story of Jesus and cannot be passed as a religion. The true Christian religion if there ever was one is the Old Testament of the bible where Yahweh gave his laws. You must follow those laws no matter how barbaric they sound if you wanna be a Christian.

According to these verses in the bible, Jesus said; mattew 23:1-3

"Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not."

The above clearly stated, do what the laws said and not what the Pharisees did. How difficult is that to understand. There is no grace but laws to be followed by a true Christian. The Muslims are the true Christians apparently!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Truthman83(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2016
ifenes:
Christians must follow all the Old Testament laws as long as they haven't been replaced by new ones. There is no place that's says Yahweh has allowed new laws or grace. Usually, according to the bible, "thus says the lord" is a confirmation that the bible sky god said it. So why change or ignore his commandments. Christians who claim grace are aware of the barbaric state of the laws

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)" It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that jesus did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

Why do Christians use this verse all the time ; "Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh".
And not
"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21"

The new testament was about the story of Jesus and cannot be passed as a religion. The true Christian religion if there ever was one is the Old Testament of the bible where Yahweh gave his laws. You must follow those laws no matter how barbaric they sound if you wanna be a Christian.

"Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not."

The above clearly stated, do what the laws said and not what the Pharisees did. How difficult is that to understand. There is no grace but laws to be followed by a true Christian. The Muslims are the true Christians apparently!

This is why I am no longer a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by ifenes(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2016
alolatee:

don't mind those atheists they are dry.I challenged one sometimes ago....Joseph something cos he loves football so i used as an illustration the football game and exposed his folly by telling him if he believed live football shows were live why can't he just believe there is a God who created the earth and heaven?

who created the god who created the earth?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hopefulLandlord: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Did you notice how they tactfully dodged my comment and just went on a mouth gonorrhea spree like people with downs syndrome.

No one dodged your comment, we ignored it for your sake because it was conjecture and absolutely horrible, it was that bad, go back and read that comment, how any of those definitions fill

Your comment makes absolutely no sense, even you "tactfully" admitted that at the end of your senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2016
ifenes:

And not

This your post is best described as being silly. The Law in itself was for a purpose and hebrew 8 and 9 clearly spoke about this and why the law had to be changed. I already addressed this earlier. Christianity is not about the law because the law is described as the SHADOW of things to come.

A shadow does not describe the complexion or the real man. A shadow cannot say of the real person is cross eyed or has marks on his body or the exact height of the owner of the shadow so it was vague at best .

The bearer of the shadow was revealed in Christ who defined the Law ( shadow) for what it truely was which was why He called Himself the Lord of the Sabbath ( the sabbath was also from the law) so He in essence said he controls the law and not the law controlling Him.

This is the Legacy he left behind for every believer as the Law was not made for man but man for the Law. Love, grace and mercy in Christ put Him in enimity with the Law which was why the Pharisees and Sadducees were against Christ since He did not uphold all of the Law and broke it repeatedly as in the case of the woman who was caught in the act of adultery. The law says she must be stoned to death but Jesus Showed mercy...He broke the Law!

The Pharisees by killing Christ fulfilled the law because that was the punishment for blasphemy and the breaking of the Law in accordance with what the law stated....refer to the OP.

So Christ became the fulfilment of the Law by suffering what all men would have suffered as breakers of the Law. For a new Law to come into effect there has to be a need for the testator to die as all law is sealed by blood ( hebrews 9) and when he accomplished and fulfilled the Law he declared, IT IS FINISHED.....what He said was THE DEMANDS OF THE LAW IS FINISHED which was why at His death the veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom .

The tearing of the veil in the temple was to confirm the end of that which the Law demanded. The Law demanded that only the human high priesr must approach the holy of holies to offer atonement with blood once a year but now we all have access to the holy of holies as the perfect sacrifice and high priest ( Jesus Christ) has become the final sacrifice.

You know you Atheists would never understand the purpose of the death of Christ which i just summarised for you. This is why you will always still raise the silly argument you just did.

Jesus is Lord and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

No one dodged your comment, we ignored it for your sake because it was conjecture and absolutely horrible, it was that bad, go back and read that comment, how any of those definitions fill

Your comment makes absolutely no sense, even you "tactfully" admitted that at the end of your senseless post.

I will ignore your post because a fearful Atheist who says he is afraid of declaring his beliefs via opening a thread for Evangelical Atheism Is not worth my energy. Plus you confessed yourself that you lack knowledge about the very things you criticise so I want to believe this comment of yours came from the same lack of knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hopefulLandlord: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I will ignore your post because a fearful Atheist who says he is afraid of declaring his beliefs via opening a thread for Evangelical Atheism Is not worth my energy. Plus you confessed yourself that you lack knowledge about the very things you criticise so I want to believe this comment of yours came from the same lack of knowledge.

I would ignore your posts because you're a man of half truths

Fellow atheists, this man said I should open a thread inviting him to me physically

What does he want to do with me?

Why is he so fixated on seeing me physically?

There’s a level of social safety that comes with anonymity

anonymity also plays an important role in freedom of expression. One of the most amazing things about the Internet is that it can give voices to those who are actively being silenced, allowing them to speak without fear of repercussion

This man wants to expose me to "Doxng" and "Swatting" (google it if you don't know the meaning)

Since I can't guarantee my safety if we meet physically, I respectfully turned down such an ill advised meeting

Fellow atheists, this is an anonymous forum, do not let anyone find you physically no matter how much they taunt you, once they know you, your safety is not guaranteed

The last paragraph cannot be overemphasised, until atheism becomes acceptable, I would strongly advice you to never let anyone here find you physically

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I would ignore your posts because you're a man of half truths

Fellow atheists, this man said I should open a thread inviting him to me physically

What does he want to do with me?

Why is he so fixated on seeing me physically?

There’s a level of social safety that comes with anonymity

anonymity also plays an important role in freedom of expression. One of the most amazing things about the Internet is that it can give voices to those who are actively being silenced, allowing them to speak without fear of repercussion

This man wants to expose me to "Doxng" and "Swatting" (google it if you don't know the meaning)

Since I can't guarantee my safety if we meet physically, I respectfully turned down such an ill advised meeting

Fellow atheists, this is an anonymous forum, do not let anyone find you physically no matter how much they taunt you, once they know you, your safety is not guaranteed

The last paragraph cannot be overemphasised, until atheism becomes acceptable, I would strongly advice you to never let anyone here find you physically

Smh. See your life on the world wide web. How can I ask you to open a thread and then invite me to you physically? So an internet thread is real life or virtual reality?

I asked you to open a thread so you can commence Arheistic Evangelism and invite me to samd thread so I would be your first convert and here you are talking about a physical meeting.

Indeed you never study before you speak. You seriously lack knowledge in the things you speak about.

I guess a faceless forum like NL is now ur home address or your portrait.

Atheists are cowards! Open the thread. Abi u no know wetin thread mean for NL? Thread na your home address?

Many Atheists believe in evolution. ...Did your body evolve while your brain went through devolution?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Smh. See your life on the world wide web. How can I ask you to open a thread and then invite me to you physically? So an internet thread is real life or virtual reality?

I asked you to open a thread so you can commence Arheistic Evangelism and invite me to samd thread so I would be your first convert and here you are talking about a physical meeting.

Indeed you never study before you speak. You seriously lack knowledge in the things you speak about.

Atheists are cowards! Open the thread. Abi u no know wetin thread mean for NL? Thread na your home address?

Like I said, you're a man of juxtaposition and half truths

Your lack of comprehension is appalling
your ignorance is rearing its ugly head again, What is "atheistic evangelism"? Pure oxymoron but I don't expect much from you, so you didn't disappoint me
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Many Atheists believe in evolution. ...Did your body evolve while your brain went through devolution?

Bro the pic under this post is da bomb .
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Like I said, you're a man of juxtaposition and half truths

Your lack of comprehension is appalling
your ignorance is rearing its ugly head again, What is "atheistic evangelism"? Pure oxymoron but I don't expect much from you, so you didn't disappoint me

Indeed your brain is going through devolution!

Evangelism is a serious advocacy for a cause while Atheism is the cause.

So Atheistic evangelism is simply the serious advocacy for Atheism. Are you a learner?

Gosh you are making me feel you are so retarded o.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
felixomor:

Honestly.. smiley

Thanks bro cool
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bro the pic under this post is da bomb .

Nwanne I see you. All these half baked king kong wanna be Atheists on NL need to all go back to school even if its evening classes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Nwanne I see you. All these half baked king kong wanna be Atheists on NL need to all go back to school even if its evening classes.

Choi ! ifugo nu ya nu ... The atheist tells you to question everything but fails to question their unbelief undecided . If they actually understood their request , it means they would have been agnostics - uncertain , and their position on God's existence tentative . But the bedrock of atheism are irrationality , mendacity and deceit .
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hopefulLandlord: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Indeed your brain is going through devolution!

Evangelism is a serious advocacy for a cause while Atheism is the cause.

So Atheistic evangelism is simply the serious advocacy for Atheism. Are you a learner?

Gosh you are making me feel you are so retarded o.

Like I said, you didn't disappoint me, I'm not expecting much from you anyways

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Like I said, you didn't disappoint me, I'm not expecting much from you anyways

Common sense indeed isnt common. I suspect you dropped out of school.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Choi ! ifugo nu ya nu ... The atheist tells you to question everything but fails to question their unbelief undecided . If they actually understood their request , it means they would have been agnostics - uncertain , and their position on God's existence tentative . But the bedrock of atheism are irrationality , mendacity and deceit .

Word!
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Hahn. God doesn't exist nah. Why shd we have this discussion? Or, you should start by admitting the existence of God, maybe I can pay you a little heed. Until then... lipsrsealed

And you answered the question? undecided
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by felixomor: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

What has this got to do with the topic at hand?

When you have NO point, you start attempting to derail

You and your brothers

Now, read the OP and tell us how this Pathetic writeup of yours relate to it

Its not by force to speak, you know

Atheists are not morally qualified to accuse anybody of killing.

Get it. Period!

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Anas09: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
hahn:

And you answered the question? undecided
Yes, I will answer all your questions if you admits that there's God. Let's start there.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

Yes, I will answer all your questions if you admits that there's God. Let's start there.

Ok. There is God. But it is not YOUR god. Jehovah and Allah are both fake. The real God is the flying spaghetti monster.

Now, answer my question smiley
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2016
hahn:
Monitoring: Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hopefullandlord , Weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, unclesnr, thebrightest

Ahan, why you no call me na
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by felixomor: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2016
hahn:

Ok. There is God. But it is not YOUR god. Jehovah and Allah are both fake. The real God is the flying spaghetti monster.

We can see the one u were made in his image.

Spaghetti stuff will always flow from the mouth of a spaghetti brain.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

No wonder wink
Just an observation. No vex.
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2016
felixomor:

We can see the one u were made in his image.

Spaghetti stuff will always flow from the mouth of a spaghetti brain.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

No wonder wink
Just an observation. No vex.

undecided
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Anas09: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
hahn:

Hahahahahahahaha. If you know how loud you made me laugh.
But, I thought we were talking about the activities of Yahweh here? How can we talk about a fake God?
What is fake cannot be accused of all you have accused him of here nah.
Ok, wait. Introduce me to this your flying Spaghetti God first, as I have no idea who he is.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Tellemall: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
hahn:
Nairaland Christians have taken it upon themselves to prove to everyone else, especially atheists like myself, that the bible is a basis for morality and that their god, Jehovah, alone can determine what is right or wrong. In summary, whatever their god says is right is right and whatever he commands should be taken hook, line and sinker.

As an atheist, I was just wondering, do Christians really do EVERYTHING their god tells them to? Like:

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

I am sure this applies to all atheists and every everyone else who doesn't believe in Jesus.

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

I am sure you all remember that pastor that featured on fp a while back. In case you missed it, you can check the thread out @ https://www.nairaland.com/3234800/gary-foxcroft-saving-witches-akwa-ibom/

Apparently, this guy is actually following the words of Jehovah

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

This one should be easy. We already have case of Nigerians beating up Suspected homosexuals. What about you?

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

This one nko?

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Oh, I so much love this one. In this "modern world" there are so many women who have lost their virginity before marriage. How many have you burnt?

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

How many Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus etc have you killed today?

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Oh dear, should I be scared of kingebukanaija and winner01?

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

All you need to do is attend a wedding ceremony on Saturday and get with it. God is behind you

etc

You can check for more reasons to kill sinners @ https://www.nairaland.com/2819877/murder-bible and start with your neighbor cheesy

So, share your murder stories, as directed by your god Jehovah with us

cc: KingEbukaNaija, Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

Where do you even get people's names from? Why are you mentioning me, Hahn? Why do you habitually copy names from who knows where paste in the form of a cc when I don't even interact with you in that way?
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by damogul: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tellemall:

Where do you even get people's names from? Why are you mentioning me, Hahn? Why do you habitually copy names from who knows where paste in the form of a cc when I don't even interact with you in that way?

Lmao.....its called copy and paste frenzy. All in an attempt to be relevant. Kikikikikiki. Hahn your attention is needed o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by alolatee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
ifenes:

who created the god who created the earth?

nobody bro.It is a mystery for he is the beginning of the beginning and the end of all end.Read John1vs1 and Genesis1vs1.Jesus and God are one bro just accept this truth you cannot understand when you question the truth of the bible for you come to the bible believingly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / .. / Rhapsody Of Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.