Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Im Blocked! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Im Blocked! (719 Views)

Im Looking For A Good Publishers / The Yeye Girl Blocked Me / Explain Like Im ............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Blocked! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=16pt]Hi guys. I dunno who to call on here. I'm writing a story or lemme say I have been on this story and I wish to finish it soon so that I can start new ones but I'm blocked right now cry cry cry. I have been sitting down, starring at my laptop, editing and clearing cry.
How can I work on this 'blockage' please
Thanks in advance
[/size]
Re: Im Blocked! by soberdrunk(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
When suffering from writers block, eagerness only complicates issues. I will advise you leave that story for now and start a new one, while on the new one, ideas for the old one will definitely pop up sooner or later, if you were a guy i will have advised '3 bottles of 'chilled' gulder grin grin grin
Re: Im Blocked! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
When suffering from writers block, eagerness only complicates issues. I will advise you leave that story for now and start a new one, while on the new one, ideas for the old one will definitely pop up sooner or later, if you were a guy i will have advised '3 bottles of 'chilled' gulder grin grin grin

At bolded..

Could this be true?
Re: Im Blocked! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
really? 'Eagerness'. Well, i'm kinda eager to finish the story and start the new ones ringing in my head thou.

Lol, don't mind taking a bottle of chilled wine thou
Re: Im Blocked! by soberdrunk(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
discoprophet:

At bolded..

Could this be true?

Very true!
Re: Im Blocked! by soberdrunk(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
MissHatey:
really? 'Eagerness'. Well, i'm kinda eager to finish the story and start the new ones ringing in my head thou.

Lol, don't mind taking a bottle of chilled wine thou

Another trick that works for me and i reckon you should try is to go to somewhere very loud that you don't want to be....
Re: Im Blocked! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

Another trick that works for me and i reckon you should try is to go to somewhere very loud that you don't want to be....
able to think
Re: Im Blocked! by nijabazaar: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
I suggest you read one of your favourite writer over again
Re: Im Blocked! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
nijabazaar:
I suggest you read one of your favourite writer over again
That's Chimamanda Ngozi. Thanks. I will try that out
Re: Im Blocked! by donkross1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
. Read novels, not all tho, just the beginning of few chapters.

. Listen to your favourite slow music (with an handsfree ), it will take you into a realm where you won't be distracted

. Make the characters speak to you.

. Don't rush, take it slow and steady.

Try those stuffs and let's see if it's works
Re: Im Blocked! by Starxx(f): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op go and ask daniel nkado. The guy is good

1 Like

Re: Im Blocked! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
donkross1:
. Read novels, not all tho, just the beginning of few chapters.

. Listen to your favourite slow music (with an handsfree ), it will take you into a realm where you won't be distracted

. Make the characters speak to you.

. Don't rush, take it slow and steady.

Try those stuffs and let's see if it's works
Woah! Thanks so much for this
Re: Im Blocked! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Starxx:
Op go and ask daniel nkado. The guy is good
Here?
I mean is the guy here?

(1) (Reply)

Best Writing Services In UAE / The Unspoken Words Of A House Help / How My Life Turned To Failure (real Life Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.