Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] (30788 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom PĂ©rignon Event In Lagos(pi / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by blexy3(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
The truth is that nobody can cheat the nature........ even though she is too beautiful, her age still shows on her face
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by oochi123(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who won't grow old someday? There re some men that re scared of marriage likewise de women too..nobody wants to make mistakes n once that happens its difficult to get over de trauma..Even some mama n papa here sef they say make she go marry,una sef don ripe for de marriage gan..God will help Us
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by Jacko1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ppl dat have time to be following nigerian celebrities

Make dem sef come follow me...... Wat is special bout them.... Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by aalangel(f): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Flashh:
Is old age not coming?

Is it a bad thing?
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by Flashh: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
aalangel:

Is it a bad thing?
Never a bad thing.
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by ClintonDal(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Young03:
But did the guy lie?
What do you mean? Every one must grow old, besides she has lived and is still living a pretty awesome and fulfilled life.
People just lash out at others because they feel that the person is living better off than they are. The next thing they'd say is, go and marry'.
Learn to love yours.
#Merci.

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
bignero:

are u married?

if u are are u happy?

what ever the case mind ur business.

the babe fine pass u

more successful than you

stay on your system and keep trolling

Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by aalangel(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Flashh:
Never a bad thing.
Thank you.
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by niverah(f): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
The way Nigerians prioritize marriage Eh?... Yet married women are miserable,domestic violence, cheating, neglect... She's a successful woman and mother, if she decides she doesn't need a man it doesn't affect anybody's village oracle... There are worse issues to worry about than someone else's personal life

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by jojosweet(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
sinaj:
Geny looks like a 16yr old , she evn looks younger than Kylie jenner in dat pic tongue
I agree. Black is beautiful.
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by fruitty07(f): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
MP3BADOOdotCOM:
Yhis dude is mean. But on a more serious note, Genny go marry, i take God beg u

Everybody mustn't get married, if you should know
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Young03:
But did the guy lie?
wetin *consign* am?
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by Blitzeee(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is it compulsory everyone should marry? Will she force herself on any man? Can't she chose to remain happy despite being unmarried? Don't we have others that aren't married and are happy? Is it a curse not to be married? Does her marital status change her personality? Do you have any idea what the future holds for you?

Answer these questions and let my Genevieve be
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by rodimus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Flashh:
Is old age not coming?

What is the point in stating the obvious? It makes a case for poor intellectual thinking.
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by Charles4075(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
The guy said it bluntly but still it was the truth and the lady was also right. He should keep his opinions to himself and besides it's her personal life. But I wonder why some ladies make this comment ''That Marriage Isn't Meant For Everybody''..

Now, if our mothers decided not to marry but remain a ''Diva'', I think majority of us won't be here today. Yes, there are ups and downs in marriages, and I'm talking from experience but believe me, it takes Prayers, Patience, Persistence and Perseverance and lastly ''Compatibility''.

There's nothing more joyful and sweet than coming back home, finding your family gathered around you, all smiling, happy and eager. It's the greatest gift. The reason some marriages fail nowadays is because many fail to accept the fact their partners ain't compatible with them and they believe they can cope or change the partner.

I always pray we all find our compatible partners and enjoy the blissful harmony of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by bloxyboo(f): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=no b only asa na tolotolo
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by GeeGee98: 2:55am On Jul 26, 2016
MP3BADOOdotCOM:
Yhis dude is mean.
But on a more serious note, Genny go marry, i take God beg u

Where was it stated that marriage is mandatory ?? :-/
Re: Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] by Masterclass32: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Beautiful Genny.
This girl sweet die . . . No, this girl sweet live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla, Others Shower Her With Gifts On 43rd Birthday / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Gorgeous Two-piece Corporate Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.