Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack (18342 Views)

Autism:disorder Not A Disease / Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos / Commercial Driver Suffers Epilepsy On Wheel, Kills Pedestrian In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by davien(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2016
An uncle of mine had a seizure in our family home, my mother was busy praying and sprinkling "anointing oil"(mind you she's a deaconess in church and used to work as a nurse).. NO EFFECT.
I and the other family members quickly dashed him to the hospital where he recovered.

If prayers were effective,hospitals would have a consultant pastor/imam to heal the desperate ones in need of relief from ailments.

IGNORANCE KILLS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Rick9(m): 1:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Ignorance is killing you mr poster,unfortunately,you are so proud of itsad..have you ever seen anyone being cured from epilepsy through medication? Please answer mesad
read it again the OP didn't said it can be cure, but it can be managed.

2 Likes

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Rick9(m): 1:53am On Jul 26, 2016
davien:

IGNORANCE KILLS
IGNORANCE is death itself

1 Like

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Chigorkizz(m): 4:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Owoplenty:
Good, must of the assumptions emanate from epileptics, a friend that's epileptic describes his pre seizure feelings with the pictures that could best be described as spiritual or mystical

This 'pre-seizure' feeling is called an 'aura'. It's perfectly explainable. There is nothing 'spiritual' about it.

2 Likes

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 26, 2016
nevilbot:

Oyinbos treat epilepsy by using surgery.. And it is done by cutting out the hippocampus via d anterior temporal lobe. Basically dey cut out d part of d brain in d patient prone to seizures.

That is even extreme. There are many patients in Nigeria responding well to anti-epileptic medications. Nigerians(or Africans in general) just enjoy being willfully ignorant and superstitious.

3 Likes

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by mcyemite(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2016
herzern:
Op....wrote dhiz epistle because of warapa undecided

I shaa know say I nefa see oyinbo wey qet warapa before cheesy
lil wayne is epileptic.

1 Like

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by memud001(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2016
herzern:

lil Wayne get warapa
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by God2man(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2016
graphiti:
Jesus - The Christ say na Spirit cos am:

------------------------------------

Even the occult believes the brain can be manipulated telepathically thru demonic meanz:

betapikin pprovost herzern flexherbal dogstyle007 negz1 soskid kaydeexotic chrisrare originalsly mzflow krestup caliphas crotonite pweeryambre olateef DevGuru nma24 pring sheguy stevebamdex exponental nevilbot jagugu88li KYLEJP cococandy owoplenty 2dugged infinixmine shadeyinka anuchoko01 joe4real12 cooljude remsonik lepasharon yorme khadaffi bracooloye Ogawisdom oikelomen Pdizzle

--------------------------------------

Somborri sure is sayin d truth: either Jesus - The Christ, or Science!

I know who!

You, choose urs!

They know the truth. It is only Jesus Christ that can permanently put an end to WARAPA.

Even experienced Doctors know that they can only care, it is only God through our Lord Jesus Christ that can permanently heal WARAPA.

Those who are saying otherwise are demonic agent on the internet.

Do not believe everything people say on the internet, go out to some living churches around not a dead church, and experience the wonder working power of the almighty God.

God2man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Ignorance is killing you mr poster,unfortunately,you are so proud of itsad..have you ever seen anyone being cured from epilepsy through medication? Please answer mesad
You Mean After This Long Educative Piece,you Got Nothing But This?!....Just Kill Me Already.

2 Likes

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by impactinfluence: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
herzern:

The OP is right, just for the record America Superstar music artiste LIL WAYNE has epilepsy.it is mostly referred to as siezures in medical terms
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by tayo60(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
It was from one of d books written by Ben Carson ( Think Big) which I read dt I got to know dt epilepsy is a neurological disease. Thanks Op for ds enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2016
betapikin:
Visit
http://balotion..com.ng/2016/07/epilepsy-brain-disorder-not-spritual.html

Mods thanks for pushing this to front page
You guys should always visit my blog for an educative health related info.

the most comon cause of of epilepsy to new born child is alcohol.a pregnant woman who takes alcohol has &50% risk of giving birth to epileptic child.thanks for the info though!

1 Like

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by segsbenks(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
krestup:
My people perish because of lack knowledge
uhmmmm.... bro dats a grammatical boo-boo
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Who really is ignorant?we christians really need to Know God to get power from God to prove that God exists.the people with The Knowledge of the World are saying that The people with the Knowledge of God are ignorant.it is most christians have not known God to the extent of doing exploits for him.There is a war going on.If we do not get the power of God into our lives and become strong in his power.those with only the Knowledge of this world would win.the people of this world do not know that Knowing God is better than anything this world has to offer,the devil is keeping them ignorant of the most important thing.The Knowledge of God which would give them the life of God.we christians better get serious.

1 Like

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by vislabraye(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
betapikin:
EPILEPSY
A BRAIN DISORDER NOT A SPIRITUAL ATTACK angry
There is a story recently on all our news about a lady who is an epileptic patient allegedly fell face down into fire on one of her epileptic feet and sustained severe burn to her face. A relative later find her unconscious inside fire(that is pathetic isn't it). what actually brought my attention to this story is advise all this sympathizer are giving to the relative of the patient that they should not take her to hospital but rather a local herbalist in a neighboring village because a whole lots of people still believe that epilepsy is a spiritual or cultural illness which only treatable using traditional therapies.
When we look at this scenario, we will find out that the level of awareness on epilepsy disease is very low. a whole lot of people still need orientation to change their mindset that epilepsy is not a spiritual attack on the patient but rather a brain injury which the causes will still be discuss later on.
In my recent research on the impact of our movie industry in creating awareness on a disease such as epilepsy, I found out that they have been causing more harm than good, a scene like this was play in our home video(Nollywood) patient will only end up in a religious house and after praying for two minute or consulting oracle she is heal. In essence, this is actually wrong a media house suppose to be the one to entertain and at the same time teaches people and create awareness on how to handle such a diseases and not polluting their mind i think government should try and do something about this issue.
It was these kind of situation that make me to pick up my pen and research on
what actually is the cause of Epilepsy?
Is their any treatment for this kind of diseases?
Is it a curable ailment?
Or is it actually a spiritual attack on the patient?
Is it actually true that their is a lizard in the stomach of patient as our native doctor and movie industry we want us to believe.
Here is a few point i have gather that i think you need to know about epilepsy, Its causes, Symptoms, and Treatment before we proceed what did we actually mean by epilepsy.

EPILEPSY
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder in a lay man understanding a neurological disorder are disease of the brain,spine and also nerve that join them together. Epilepsy is other wise known as Seizure disorder, a seizure occur when some clusters of nerve cells in the brain sometimes give abnormal signal leading to strange sensation in the body of the victim and in his behavior which can lead to convulsion or loss of consciousness.
Epilepsy is not a contagious disease as it is widely believe in Africa that a victim of epilepsy should not be touched especially when he or she is unconscious because it was believe such a person that have contact with the patient is likely to contract the disease.
The superstitious, spiritual believe, discrimination against the patient and stigmatization surrounding the disorder have make a lot patient die in silent. A young lady almost lost her life recently when she was admitted to hospital do you know that her family were trying convince the medical personnel that her ailment is not medically treatable because their believe is that it was a spiritual attack by some witches in their village rather than admitting she had epilepsy and can only be cured by traditional healer. a lot of people in Africa do not get treatment due to the stigma, myths and misconception surrounding the disorder.

LET US CHANGE HOW WE VIEW EPILEPTIC PATIENT
1. That it was cause by some supernatural forces and it can only be cured by traditional healer or spiritualist
Their is nothing of such that it was a spiritual attacks that cause epilepsy it was just some certain tissue in the brain that refuse to develop or due to brain injury. do you know that some certain percent of American are suffering from epilepsy. So tell me if our own was caused by spiritual attack what would be the cause of people suffering from it in America.
2.Epilepsy is not an infection and for this reason it is not contagious.
You will not contract the disease by bodily contact with the patient so stop running away from them or stop giving them separate plate to eat. it is unfair
3. It is a genetically ailment
Do you know that epilepsy is hereditary and hereditary is a biological process whereby a parent passes certain genes onto their children or offspring. So it might not be their fault they are suffering from epilepsy it might have been passed by their parents or great grand parent to them.
4.The saliva and the foaming from the mouth of patient cannot transmit epilepsy
5.Epilepsy is not a spiritual attack,evil or a mysterious disease stop running away from people living with the disease
6. Epilepsy is a brain injury and not a lizard in the stomach of the patient as the native doctor and our movie industry we want us to believe.
7.Parent should stop locking their child or family member that is living with epilepsy at home, Instead they should seek medication for them seizure can be control to zero level of occurrence with a right drugs.

CAUSES OF EPILEPSY
Epilepsy can be cause in so many ways
1. It can be cause through illness
2. It can also be from brain damage e.g head injuries during accident
3. Sometimes it can be from abnormal brain development
4. It can also be cause through genetics influence
5. Head trauma- It can occur through car accident or any traumatic injuries.
TREATMENT
Although currently there is no permanent cure for epilepsy but it can be control with medication, In a recent research it was prove that with early diagnosis and right drugs patients symptoms will drastically improve and also their quality of life.
1. SURGERY
An uncontrolled epileptic patient can be treated with surgery known as Deep Brain Stimulation(DBS)
2. IT CAN BE TREAT THROUGH PRESCRIBE MEDICATION BY MEDICAL PERSONNEL
People with epilepsy can become seizure free or decrease the frequency of their seizure by taking anti-seizure medication know as anti- epileptic medication.
There is a need especially in Africa for our Government ,NGOs to create awareness on how epilepsy can be treated with medication and also Government should make and enforce law that will ban our movies industries from polluting peoples mind on health related issues such as Epilepsy, Mentally unstable patient etc that their illness are cause by spiritual or evil forces instead they should use their platform to teaches people that all this diseases such as epilepsy and insanity are mostly cause by brain disorder.

Source...http://balotion..com.ng/2016/07/epilepsy-brain-disorder-not-spritual.html
visit for more info
Cc...sissy3,dominique ,lalasticlala pls do the needful
thanks

If epilepsy is not a spiritual attack, which disease is a spiritual attack ? I believe in medical procedures, any way. Food for thought. Jesus healed an epileptic patient by casting out the devil.
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by graphiti: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2016
God2man:

They know the truth. It is only Jesus Christ that can permanently put an end to WARAPA.

Even experienced Doctors know that they can only care, it is only God through our Lord Jesus Christ that can permanently heal WARAPA.

Do not believe everything people say on the internet, go out to some living churches around not a dead church, and experience the wonder working power of the almighty God.

God2man.

He/she that has ears, let him/her hear!
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Owoplenty(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2016
God2man:

God2man.
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by dinesh1993(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2016

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Funjosh(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Airforce1:

epilepsy and seizure are the same

And Lil Wayne is an epileptic patient.

Lil Wayne shocked some people's idol grin
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by rhektor(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2016
nma24:
You don't say! That's news to me dear

If you have anyone close to you who has it, try spiritual solution and see if it wouldn't work
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by blueAgent(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Originalsly:
Nice one. When Blacks don't know what's happening. ..Spiritual Attack. When Whites don't know... it's Aliens!

Clueless comment. Who told You whites don't believe in the Supernatural? Epl defending Champions Lieceister City Flew in a Monk from thailand on several occasions to pray for them to win the League. their are many more examples too.
i know you are an Apetheist.they talk with their mouth and reason with their Anus.
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Originalsly: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
blueAgent:

Clueless comment. Who told You whites don't believe in the Supernatural? Epl defending Champions Lieceister City Flew in a Monk from thailand on several occasions to pray for them to win the League. their are many more examples too.
i know you are an Apetheist.they talk with their mouth and reason with their Anus.
Hmmm.... something been tampering with your brain... not sure if is a spiritual attack or aliens finally finding a lightly used brain to invade.
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by blueAgent(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2016
ogawisdom:

I believe in God as d ultimate healer sorry abt dt angry knowledge of medicine is limited get dt into ur thick skull. Homo erectus

Nice point bro.
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by blueAgent(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... something been tampering with your brain... not sure if is a spiritual attack or aliens finally finding a lightly used brain to invade.

Clown if you were smart enough ,you could have dispoved my arguement.
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Can someone who has an IDEA tell me something...

I have a family friend who 2 of there children has this Seizure. Please how do you explain that in 1 family?
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tritri:
Can someone who has an IDEA tell me something...

I have a family friend who 2 of there children has this Seizure. Please how do you explain that in 1 family?

@betapikin Please what do you think?
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by betapikin: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tritri:
[b][/b]

@betapikin Please what do you think?

Well just like I have mention it in my post that it is hereditary.
It could be high presence of that Gene in their family...
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
@betapikin Thanks for ur respond . The father and mother claim it not in there family ...could they be lieying?

1 Like

Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by betapikin: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tritri:
@betapikin Thanks for ur respond . The father and mother claim it not in there family ...could they be lieying?

Well I won't say they are lieing...but it would have occurred in either the wife or husband family before ..it is possible they might not be aware...you know we African the way we hide this kind of illness from people...
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by Princeakin4u: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Epilepsy Calming Chronic stress, Stem Cell Activator, Zinc, Moringa1200, Curcumin 2000X, Alpha Lipoic acid , Anti-Radiation Sticker.

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

NAME: AKINOLA-LAWAL, ABIMBOLA BELL REGITRATION ID 393 123 6901 PHONE NUMBER 08051400850, 07031998888 TO BUY AT DISTRIBUTOR PRICE OR TO REGISTER PLEASE, TAKE NOTE OF

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

betapikin:
EPILEPSY
A BRAIN DISORDER NOT A SPIRITUAL ATTACK angry
There is a story recently on all our news about a lady who is an epileptic patient allegedly fell face down into fire on one of her epileptic feet and sustained severe burn to her face. A relative later find her unconscious inside fire(that is pathetic isn't it). what actually brought my attention to this story is advise all this sympathizer are giving to the relative of the patient that they should not take her to hospital but rather a local herbalist in a neighboring village because a whole lots of people still believe that epilepsy is a spiritual or cultural illness which only treatable using traditional therapies.
When we look at this scenario, we will find out that the level of awareness on epilepsy disease is very low. a whole lot of people still need orientation to change their mindset that epilepsy is not a spiritual attack on the patient but rather a brain injury which the causes will still be discuss later on.
In my recent research on the impact of our movie industry in creating awareness on a disease such as epilepsy, I found out that they have been causing more harm than good, a scene like this was play in our home video(Nollywood) patient will only end up in a religious house and after praying for two minute or consulting oracle she is heal. In essence, this is actually wrong a media house suppose to be the one to entertain and at the same time teaches people and create awareness on how to handle such a diseases and not polluting their mind i think government should try and do something about this issue.
It was these kind of situation that make me to pick up my pen and research on
what actually is the cause of Epilepsy?
Is their any treatment for this kind of diseases?
Is it a curable ailment?
Or is it actually a spiritual attack on the patient?
Is it actually true that their is a lizard in the stomach of patient as our native doctor and movie industry we want us to believe.
Here is a few point i have gather that i think you need to know about epilepsy, Its causes, Symptoms, and Treatment before we proceed what did we actually mean by epilepsy.

EPILEPSY
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder in a lay man understanding a neurological disorder are disease of the brain,spine and also nerve that join them together. Epilepsy is other wise known as Seizure disorder, a seizure occur when some clusters of nerve cells in the brain sometimes give abnormal signal leading to strange sensation in the body of the victim and in his behavior which can lead to convulsion or loss of consciousness.
Epilepsy is not a contagious disease as it is widely believe in Africa that a victim of epilepsy should not be touched especially when he or she is unconscious because it was believe such a person that have contact with the patient is likely to contract the disease.
The superstitious, spiritual believe, discrimination against the patient and stigmatization surrounding the disorder have make a lot patient die in silent. A young lady almost lost her life recently when she was admitted to hospital do you know that her family were trying convince the medical personnel that her ailment is not medically treatable because their believe is that it was a spiritual attack by some witches in their village rather than admitting she had epilepsy and can only be cured by traditional healer. a lot of people in Africa do not get treatment due to the stigma, myths and misconception surrounding the disorder.

LET US CHANGE HOW WE VIEW EPILEPTIC PATIENT
1. That it was cause by some supernatural forces and it can only be cured by traditional healer or spiritualist
Their is nothing of such that it was a spiritual attacks that cause epilepsy it was just some certain tissue in the brain that refuse to develop or due to brain injury. do you know that some certain percent of American are suffering from epilepsy. So tell me if our own was caused by spiritual attack what would be the cause of people suffering from it in America.
2.Epilepsy is not an infection and for this reason it is not contagious.
You will not contract the disease by bodily contact with the patient so stop running away from them or stop giving them separate plate to eat. it is unfair
3. It is a genetically ailment
Do you know that epilepsy is hereditary and hereditary is a biological process whereby a parent passes certain genes onto their children or offspring. So it might not be their fault they are suffering from epilepsy it might have been passed by their parents or great grand parent to them.
4.The saliva and the foaming from the mouth of patient cannot transmit epilepsy
5.Epilepsy is not a spiritual attack,evil or a mysterious disease stop running away from people living with the disease
6. Epilepsy is a brain injury and not a lizard in the stomach of the patient as the native doctor and our movie industry we want us to believe.
7.Parent should stop locking their child or family member that is living with epilepsy at home, Instead they should seek medication for them seizure can be control to zero level of occurrence with a right drugs.

CAUSES OF EPILEPSY
Epilepsy can be cause in so many ways
1. It can be cause through illness
2. It can also be from brain damage e.g head injuries during accident
3. Sometimes it can be from abnormal brain development
4. It can also be cause through genetics influence
5. Head trauma- It can occur through car accident or any traumatic injuries.
TREATMENT
Although currently there is no permanent cure for epilepsy but it can be control with medication, In a recent research it was prove that with early diagnosis and right drugs patients symptoms will drastically improve and also their quality of life.
1. SURGERY
An uncontrolled epileptic patient can be treated with surgery known as Deep Brain Stimulation(DBS)
2. IT CAN BE TREAT THROUGH PRESCRIBE MEDICATION BY MEDICAL PERSONNEL
People with epilepsy can become seizure free or decrease the frequency of their seizure by taking anti-seizure medication know as anti- epileptic medication.
There is a need especially in Africa for our Government ,NGOs to create awareness on how epilepsy can be treated with medication and also Government should make and enforce law that will ban our movies industries from polluting peoples mind on health related issues such as Epilepsy, Mentally unstable patient etc that their illness are cause by spiritual or evil forces instead they should use their platform to teaches people that all this diseases such as epilepsy and insanity are mostly cause by brain disorder.

Source...http://balotion..com.ng/2016/07/epilepsy-brain-disorder-not-spritual.html
visit for more info
Cc...sissy3,dominique ,lalasticlala pls do the needful
thanks
Re: Epilepsy- A Brain Disorder Not A Spiritual Attack by malakus(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Are you still looking for drugs that cure epilepsy permanently? If yes
Hurry now! Get it at the least price ever. Offer last til Sun 23/Oct/2016
call/whatsapp: zero eight zero 3232 nine eight 24

Best regards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? / Yuda Baldness and Beard Hair Regrowth Remedy / Osun Deputy Governor Attends Opening Of Akin Ajayi Owned Osogbo Central Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.