Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos (65894 Views)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Firerising(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
pastor they run him street.....all hustle na hustle.....odikwa real... ;Dpastor they run him street.....all hustle na hustle.....odikwa real...
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Daniel058(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
We are indeed in the end times. Jehovah help your church.

those are not Jehovah's Witnesses, so nothing concern Jehovah there.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by aspirebig: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fake churches every where.

Just like some churches where they use their police members to arrest and intimate people living close to the church.

Church without common sense.

Pastors browsing members wives website.The same members pay tithes, offering and give thanksgiving with goat and bags of rice.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Folzye(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thou shall no live by bread alone!! The holy book warned... But nowadays religion is seen as a business an empire you seek to build, employ people and pass on to children to inherit... Hmnn
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by richeeyo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bleep all this pastor's Non of them as the phone number of Baba God when you need something go your kneels with faith and boldness and your prayers would be answered
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Gkemz: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
The way churches pursue money as if moneymaking is the ultimate goal of establishing them while souls are wasted. This church may not be the worst. They keep on tasking and exploiting their members until they become bankrupt and nobody cares about your welfare or how you earn the money. I think EFCC should extend their probe to churches. Some of these pastors even get money pass politicians.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sure its money issues
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Lankious(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pls God save our today's church from what money is turning them to.Endtime is here
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 12:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Truly judgement must start from the church
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Frozeen(m): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2016
shocked
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by otemanuduno: 1:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Landloard01:
How on earth could members do like this in a church?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/299050[/img]
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by GeeGee98: 3:00am On Jul 26, 2016
And I knew this was about Money.
Smh, Jah help us.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by JaaizTech: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Churches are all about money these days; what a shame!. Only the catholics and Jehovah witnesses are admirable
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Smitsam: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2016
atirolu:

Is will interest u that am also a christian
Noting is ignorant about it

then study the word of God well hopefully u will understand you shouldn't have posted that. May God enlighten your eyes of understanding.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by billyG(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2016
The End time is here!
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by femikay149(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Worst Part is they invited TVC Nigeria to cover this their show of shame

Because how else will TVC Know that this was going to happen. .It was planned so as to disgrace the Pastor but they don't know they are doing themselves

shameful

1 Like

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by kilonso001(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2016
The difference between the garden of Eden and the world we live in today are; Religion and Politics.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by spothot: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2016
hmmnn
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by spothot: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2016
femikay149:
Worst Part is they invited TVC Nigeria to cover this their show of fame

Because how else will TVC Know that this was going to happen. .It was planned so as to disgrace the Pastor but they don't know they are doing themselves

shameful
i'm pretty sure the anti-pastor elements invited the media just to "disgrace" the pastor and that really says a lot about who they really are. They've not only rubbished the C.A.C brand but also attacked the christian faith as it were. There are bound to be disagreements among people but for them to go to that extent really speak volumes of their true intentions but i know the gates of hell in whatever form will not prevail against the Church of Christ

2 Likes

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Norms(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Hermanie:
Buhari
Stupid....wetin concern Buhari with their church things

1 Like

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by pleasuremaster: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Landloard01:
How on earth could members do like this in a church?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/299050[/img]

Money is d root of all evil
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Landloard01(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2016
pleasuremaster:

Money is d root of all evil
grin yes na. Turning the house of God into a kungfu arena
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by realsammie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
ofemigeorge:
The service started peacefully... The devil was quietly sitting in a corner with chewing stick.....

hahahahahahahahaha.."with chewing stick" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Bros u make me laff sotey tears dey commot for my eyez....God bless u for making my day.... The HOLY huzzle is real.

1 Like

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=EkeneElectrons post=47886587]

those are not Jehovah's Witnesses, so nothing concern Jehovah there.[/quo

Hmmmm, They must not be Jehovah's Witnesses. Iam not a Jehovah's witness either.
I must not be a witness to call on his name.
Jehovah God remains the owner of the church. And he said he will build his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=IRserveMyComent post=47902187][/quote]

please that is not how my God said it
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

please that is not how my God said it
na you sabi!
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

na you sabi!

lol
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Malawian(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
well, Christ Tidied the Traders that used His Fathers synagogue for bazaar, who am i to judge, but i watched that video, enough Shao Khans thumping bibles here for Naija sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.