Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (15994 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Udmaster(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Useless comment from a useless clown. Who made Okorocha to win his first ever election victory after wandering for 30yrs? Anambra.

Okorocha is worthless and useless as an igbo man so he is the least of our worries.

He should face the poor people of imo state who are the one hating on him for making all of them hopeless and useless.

[s][/s]
are you ok? Do u know that Imo is bigger than Anambra in landmass?
Imo have more crude oil than Anambra?
Owerri is more beautiful than Awka, Onitcha etc
go and sit jor

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
What I am ranting about is that you are an i.diot and I will soon show you to the world to see, I mean the real adaka behind your monika. If you are seeking for notoriety don't use my state. Hopeless old b!tch

Old bitch? Hahahaha. Insults, the trademark of Ipob.
When you school them over in an argument, they resort to insult. Zoom away mr man

7 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Emancipation: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op I have been watching your threads in silence and I can't help but notice that you now have new fans and cheerleaders.

God forbid but if your head is chopped off tomorrow like that woman from imo state, the same set of bastards cheering you will also cheer your death and even go as far to taunt Ndigbo with it. They won't give a damn that you are pro Nigeria.

This is not to question your criticisms but when people that don't like Ndigbo begins to support you, you need to sit back and pinch yourself.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin
They have started. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by ManMountain(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
mightyokwy:

Guy pls stop making noise here. Who told u that Anambra people hate Rojas. Rojas is true definition of failure in office as governor hence the hatred. Today in Anambra State Mbadinuju is no longer in skim of things due to his ineptitude and he is hated all over Anambra state.

This is one of the hate filled Anambra bigots I'm talking about

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
benefitted?and whats the reflection of the "benefitting" on the south east? Enlighten us pls

Answer me first...

What has the north, the south south and the south west benefitted from having the presidential slot and VP slots.
Why are this regions can't pay salaries, why are their so many idp camps in the north, why are their stomach infrastructure in the south west, why is their militancy in the so called 9ja version of southsouth.
Why is osun only half way to amazon.

Igbos are yet to produce a president, but has benefitted immensely from administration to administration. I no even need to educate you on this as simple observation will tell you.

6 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hopeless ugly adaka, what i am saying is that you should spend your time to worry about your eyes of a state Abia.

FYI: I don't know what is IPOB

[s]
Adaure4ever:
Old bitch? Hahahaha. Insults, the trademark of Ipob.
When you school them over in an argument, they resort to insult. Zoom away mr man
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Emancipation:
Op I have been watching your threads in silence and I can't help but notice that you now have new fans and cheerleaders.

God forbid but if your head is chopped off tomorrow like that woman from imo state, the same set of bastards cheering you will also cheer your death and even go as far to taunt Ndigbo with it. They won't give a damn that you are pro Nigeria.

This is not to question your criticisms but when people that don't like Ndigbo begins to support you, you need to sit back and pinch yourself.
I pray and seek for a Well developed Igbo Nation. But can we achieve that when we hate one of our own?
What exactly is Okorocha sin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
trying to divert attention, mr Anambra supremacist?

Lol... I know you've learnt that from a proud Igbo delta son who called you out and told you exactly what nuisance you are...

You think I will bulge if you redirect your new name to me?

Lol. Keep it to yourself. Supremacist.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
grin grin grin

They have started. grin grin
Am ready 4 them, Ana ata ntim ata?
I use Intelligent postulations to counter falsehood.
What exactly is Okorocha sin? They are yet to answer but have resorted to insult.

4 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What exactly is Okorocha sin? They are yet to answer but have resorted to insult.
you won't get any answer my sister. just ignore any insult and just tag mynd44 if you are insulted

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by ideynl1: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Anambra supremacists have arrived.

Look at them, anything Imo is their issue. Although I don't fully support Rochas, but his main critics are Anambra. Simple question: what is the crime of Rochas?

The same crime Peter Obi committed was the same crime Rochas committed. But in their minds, Peter Obi did the right thing.

I keep saying it that the problem of Igbo is Anambra.

11 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Hopeless ugly adaka, what i am saying is that you should spend your time to worry about your eyes of a state Abia.

FYI: I don't know what is IPOB

[s][/s]
yes, I am A Proud Abian by Origin! One of the most warmest,peaceful,friendly and disciplined Igbos.
In Abia, you see Anambrans enjoying the state and doing business.
How many Abians are in Anambra? We travel mainly outside the country.
So vamuz
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Emancipation: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I pray and seek for a Well developed Igbo Nation. But can we achieve that when we hate one of our own?
What exactly is Okorocha sin?

Ndigbo do not hate rochas. Ipob does. There is a big difference.

Ipob did not wake up one morning and decided to hate rochas. Rochas to them is someone that will sell Igbo interest to get the presidency.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chidiebere, you should be more concerned about okada and hawking of drugs.

[s]
ideynl1:
The Anambra supremacists have arrived.

Look at them, anything Imo is their issue. Although I don't fully support Rochas, but his main critics are Anambra. Simple question: what is the crime of Rochas?

The same crime Peter Obi committed was the same crime Rochas committed. But in their minds, Peter Obi did the right thing.

I keep saying it that the problem of Igbo is Anambra.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes, I am A Proud Abian by Origin! One of the most warmest,peaceful,friendly and disciplined Igbos.
In Abia, you see Anambrans enjoying the state and doing business.
How many Abians are in Anambra? We travel mainly outside the country.
So vamuz

So you are abian...

Wow that's good..

No wonder the voluminous level of attacks on Anambra state.

Chai

Pained abian

But you should have directed your anguish to your brother who is languishing in kuje prison that exposed the Rocha's you are trying to cover his shame and clueless ness. Or take your frustration to Igbos on their Facebook page or radio Biafra... That exposed the truth about your adopted father Rocha's.

Leave ndigbo out of your misery.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by kherington: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
I can speak for myself not ibos I hate roach ass because he is a fraud the imo he displays on TV is different from imo in reality imo is a mess and I approve this post

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by flokii: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nawa o.. See as them wan chop OP

Shoooo! Na fight? cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Stop talking nonsense hopeless frustrated old hag. You should have married with kids by now but you spend all your time jumping all over NL. Cursed old fool

[s][/s]
hahahahahahahahaha. OUCH! I may have touched a nerve and 4 ur insults, back to sender.. YOU ARE A TOUT, A Motor Spare Parts Tout.
"Don't argue with fools, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ngokafor(f): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
.....i just pity this adaure4ever...kindly stay off Anambra issue hereoo with your okorocha madness or else chino alone will decimate and disgrace you here for nothing...

..Just imagine the insults that have started already for nothing,not like you work for okorocha like that abgworo dude.be forming 'tigress' on Nairaland you hear?..body go tell you soon.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:

ana ata nti gi ata?.... lol
u are online forming behind a laptop or a phone
this is nairaland o... an oline forum i dont kno if u think its real life.

why dont u go out there in an ogbako ndi igbo and show a real strong woman u are rather than forming here.
U ARe A CLOWN....
the way u are taking this nairaland matter too serious u may not survive it if it goes down oneday..
LOL

PEOPLE LIKE U ARE TIMID IN REAL LIFE..
I KNO 2 OR 3 PEOPLE AS EVIDENCE.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by OMAR12: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
uhmm Ada, I really don't know were u base BT u if have/ had been to owerri of recent or u base in owerri u will understand, IMO state recieves 190- 230 billion annual allocation yearly and it rearly reflect in the state infrastructural development, I will like to commend him on all new roads in orlu zone that leads to our sister state anambra, BT I mean orlu zone is not the only zone in IMO state, okigwe zone has not felt his presence, even owerri zone. about the school stuff in the north we all know it politically motivated, and his philanthropic attitude should have cease the moment he got into Douglas house .u can't be campaigning for people to pull their resources down to the east while u use the money meant for developing the state in developing that of others.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

ana ata nti gi ata?.... lol
u are online forming behind a laptop or a phone
this is nairaland o... an oline forum i dont kno if u think its real life.

why dont u go out there in an ogbako ndi igbo and show a real strong woman u are rather than forming here.
U ARe A CLOWN....
the way u are taking this nairaland matter too serious u may not survive it if it goes down oneday..
LOL

PEOPLE LIKE U ARE TIMID IN REAL LIFE..
I KNO 2 OR 3 PEOPLE AS EVIDENCE.
TRASH! I am a Federal govt. Employed Pharmacist in a govt.hospital.
Am not jobless to be arguing with that Chino or whatever.
Offline?hahaha. I am a member of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Youth, been to their meeting regularly.
Timid? Whats that?
Hahahaha, whoever that cross my path know that I am a No-Nonsense disciplinarian.
Ada Ndi Abia. Try Wi and See Wi. Lol

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Adakaure I expected you to spend more time to weep about your rotten state of Abia. Just look at Aba. Tufia
I don't have time for this rubbish you do with Abagwor.o.
I am not from Aba, I was not even born in Nigeria to start with.
Mocking Aba is pure stupidity.
I will not descend to ur level

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by superman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
useless question

we know them when we see them

Okorohausa crossed the line and still doing so

there is no point asking us what is that and this

it is like asking us what is wrong with abagworo

nl can lend some help

as for the op of this thread

i really dnt know what to tell u!

an african logic with an african reasoning ! and that is a total failure since time memorial as far as the continent exist

stop asking us sstupid kequestion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

50th Birthday Party Of Muiz Banire (Photos) / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.