Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin (15526 Views)

Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / My Girlfriend Is Bleaching And I Am Calling It Quits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
***It is common knowledge that most men no longer find dark-skinned women beautiful and attractive and most men will do anything to date/marry light-skinned women. Because of this fact, women are now bleaching their skin now more than ever, in a bid to fulfil our desires and attract us. See here www.nairaland.com/1830052/need-nice-cream-light-nd#45864651

***In as much as we men no longer find dark-skinned women appealing, doesn't mean we will settlle for ladies who are light-skinned via bleaching, cos when we marry such bleached-skin women, dey'll definitely give us dark-skinned children. And here are 4 signs to tell dat a woman is bleaching her skin;

***(1)Since it is very difficult to bleach the knuckles, a bleached skin will be yellow everywhere else except the knuckles which will retain the original colour of the lady.

***(2) Bleached skin looks thin and delicate. And in some cases, beard start growing on the chin of the woman due to hormonal imbalance brought about by steroid use found in bleaching creams.

***(3)When a woman bleaches her skin, u'll notice her skin tone tends to fluctuate from time to time. Sometimes it tans for no reason, while at other times, the lightness intensifies.

***(4)Bleached skin usually turn red in the sun: Bleached skin will appear yellow in the morning when it is cold, and then gradually become slightly grey and darker as the day wears on.

***Guys even find bleached-skin women worse than dark-skinned women. So to all the dark-skinned women out threre, instead of bleaching ur skin to please us, try maintain ur skin the natural way; take ur bath regularly, eat good nutritious foods and use good non-bleaching creams. This will bring out the natural yellow in u, and will therefore boost ur confidence and self-esteem.

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
chai!see as this one don bleach her futurelipsrsealed

Well,I dedicate this FTC to almighty God,the everlasting God,Jehovah Jireh,I am that I am....grin

*catwalks outta thread*grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
SECONDED. i still wonder why people bleach though. is it that they are telling GOD, he did not create them well or inferiority complex. i just dnt get it. i mean the most beautiful woman in the history of planet earth was a black woman.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Kenneth205(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SECONDED. i still wonder why people bleach though. is it that they are telling GOD, he did not create them well or inferiority complex. i just dnt get it. i mean the most beautiful woman in the history of planet earth was a black woman.

Same here
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by MoneypassGod(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op some of those signs u mentioned r still noticeable in naturally light-skinned women. Some naturally light-skinned women have dark knuckles.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kenneth205:

Same here
Bro the issue is tiresome. i mean when i see a lady that rubs bleaching cream, i see her as a desperate lady. IF she can be desperate to change skin colour then she can do anything for money, these type of ladies aint wife materials.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Hope u know there is a difference between a black woman and a dark-skinned woman? The former has to do with african race in general, the latter has to do with physical skin colour. A black woman can still have very light skin naturally.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Op some of those signs u mentioned r still noticeable in naturally light-skinned women. Some naturally light-skinned women have dark knuckles.
LIES bro. no naturally light skin woman has dark knuckles. i mean i grew up in the midst of ladies under the same roof, so i know what im saying.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by jopretty(f): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
I'm not in support of skin bleaching but dude, you've not come across professional 'bleachers' in fact, they have the capsules that help their internals change too so that their babies would come out fair. Just do your research well and you'll be shocked at what ladies do.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Kenneth205(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Bro the issue is tiresome. i mean when i see a lady that rubs bleaching cream, i see her as a desperate lady. IF she can be desperate to change skin colour then she can do anything for money, these type of ladies aint wife materials.

You went too far. Which wife material? They are not even girlfriend material sef. Honestly I detest ladies who bleach their skin.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SECONDED. i still wonder why people bleach though. is it that they are telling GOD, he did not create them well or inferiority complex. i just dnt get it. I mean the most beautiful woman in the history of planet earth was a black woman.

Interesting.

And who is this woman? Because many people now write history to suit their whims and caprices. undecided
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
MoneypassGod:
If a light skinned woman with dark knuckles tells u she's not bleaching, then she obviously lying. U can google it.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
Hope u know there is a difference between a black woman and a dark-skinned woman? The former has to do with african race in general, the latter has to do with physical skin colour. A black woman can still have very light skin naturally.
I get your point, but bro the general concensus that the world attach to a black woman is that she has dark skin. ITS only when i say, an Africa woman, then she can either be dark or light skin.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Kenneth205(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
jopretty:
I'm not in support of skin bleaching but dude, you've not come across professional 'bleachers' in fact, they have the capsules that help their internals change too so that their babies would come out fair. Just do your research well and you'll be shocked at what ladies do.

Like seriously? shocked
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by iykekelvins(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chisos krist!! shocked
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
VolT0xic:

Interesting.

And who is this woman? Because many people now write history to suit their whims and caprices. undecided
GO and read your history book. or rather go to the bible. she was a woman that king solomon fell in love with. she was from egypt and a dark skin lady.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
jopretty:
Yeah, i know ladies do lots of desperate stuffs to be validated, but can dis so called capsule alter their gene, cos gene is wot determines the colour of one's offsprings.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Kenneth205(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
VolT0xic:

Interesting.

Dorothy Dandridge tongue
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
jopretty:

This is a lie.
No amount of bleaching can alter one's DNA.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
GO and read your history book. or rather go to the bible. she was a woman that king solomon fell in love with. she was from egypt and a dark skin lady.
And who told u she's dark skinned? She may be fair in complexion.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Please, kindly crawl away.

There's no history book that made mentioned of a certain black woman as the prettiest ever to walk this earth. This is reality not some fantasy.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by LuveU2(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op are u just ignorant or plain silly saying that men no longer find dark skin women attractive? This is a big lie mr except u re judging based on what u see on music videos.

There are very dark skinned beautiful women everywhere who men are dying to be with. Stop lying to kill people's self esteem. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
And who told u she's dark skinned? She may be fair in complexion.
No bro, the past egyptians of the old and history are dark skin. you can google it. egyptians are naturally dark skin people.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
No bro, the past egyptians of the old and history are dark skin. you can google it. egyptians are naturally dark skin people.
How do u measure beauty, who told u she's d most beautiful? My gf is d most beautiful woman in d world and she's light-skinned.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
VolT0xic:

Please, kindly crawl away.

There's no history book that made mentioned of a certain black woman as the prettiest ever to walk this earth. This is reality not some fantasy.
bro you dont just google something and spend two minutes on the internet and them come tell me i am lying. bro take your time when ure relax, and research using the internet.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
How do u measure beauty, who told u she's d most beautiful? My gf is d most beautiful woman in d world and she's light-skinned.
lol hehehe funny.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by sinaj(f): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
They evn bleach their knuckles too.

They take injections nd capsules.

Serzly u Neva can tell now unless they show u their childhood picture.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
LuveU2:
Op are u just ignorant or plain silly saying that men no longer find dark skin women attractive? This is a big lie mr except u re judging based on what u see on music videos.

There are very dark skinned beautiful women everywhere who men are dying to be with. Stop lying to kill people's self esteem. undecided

Why r guys going crazy over light skinned women? Why do women bleach?? Everyone knows dats d truth, nothing appealing about dark skinned women. Pple wont say it as it is out of courtesy to d black race.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by LuveU2(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
Why r guys going crazy over light skinned women? Why do women bleach?? Everyone knows dats d truth, nothing appealing about dark skinned women. Pple wont say it as it is out of courtesy to d black race.
Lmao everyone is going gaga for black attires means red is ugly? Nigger dark skin is appealing, more when its on a beautiful lady. Stop thinking like a boy.

Name one fair celebrity that is more appealing than these ladies. Rita dominic? Tonto dike? Nadia?
Lol

Abeg dark skin is gorgeous grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
LuveU2:
Lmao everyone is going gaga for black attires means red is ugly? Nigger dark skin is appealing, more when its on a beautiful lady. Stop thinking like a boy.

Name one fair celebrity that is more appealing than these ladies. Rita dominic? Tonto dike? Nadia?
Lol

Abeg dark skin is gorgeous grin
And yet the dark-skinned women who u feel r appealing r d same ones changing there skin colour to become light-skinned by bleaching. Action speaks louder than words girl. U r even light skinned so i dont expect u to understand wot dark-skinned ladies r going thru to make dem bleach their skin.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
sinaj:
They evn bleach their knuckles too.

They take injections nd capsules.

Serzly u Neva can tell now unless they show u their childhood picture.
Yeah very true. Tell dat hypocrite called luveu2 so she can know d desperate stuffs d so called ''beautiful'' dark-skinned ladies r doing to become light-skinned.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by LuveU2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
And yet the dark-skinned women who u feel r appealing r d same ones changing there skin colour to become light-skinned by bleaching. Action speaks louder than words girl. U r even light skinned so i dont expect u to understand wot dark-skinned ladies r going thru to make dem bleach their skin.
Sweetheart the fact is dark skin beautiful girls are very appealing except u are just lying or seriously color-stuckd or the both.

Whenever a beautiful chocolate skinned girl bleaches i just feel pity for her cos she has foolishly chosen to look less beautiful for d sake of trend. cry

I find dark girls way prettier than fair girls esp in Nigeria. Sadly they are being misled by silly men and the color stucked media.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.