Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin (15533 Views)

Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / My Girlfriend Is Bleaching And I Am Calling It Quits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by LuveU2(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
Yeah very true. Tell dat hypocrite called luveu2 so she can know d desperate stuffs d so called ''beautiful'' dark-skinned ladies r doing to become light-skinned.
U calld me a hypocrite for saying the truth?. I give up mehhn
Go read some logic book smwhere baby!

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
LuveU2:
U calld me a hypocrite for saying the truth?. I give up mehhn
Go read some logic book smwhere baby!
What truth? I called u a hypocrite cos ur statements here is in contrast to wot u nd i observe every day around us.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by nuelzz04(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
What truth? I called u a hypocrite cos ur statements here is in contrast to wot u nd i observe every day around us.
black ladies dat bleach v low self esteem .....as for me I'll take a black lady any day any time....der beauty stands d test of time....wait till dat white lady turns 40 n U'll get a picture of wat m talking bout

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
nuelzz04:
black ladies dat bleach v low self esteem .....as for me I'll take a black lady any day any time....der beauty stands d test of time....wait till dat white lady turns 40 n U'll get a picture of wat m talking bout
Sorry, black ladies dont bleach cos of low self esteem, dey bleach cos men now prefer light skinned ladies to dark skinned ones. Same reason why women expose their private parts to attract us. Women tend to do wot men want in order to attract us.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by jopretty(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
You just don't have the slightest idea hahahahahaha
VolT0xic:

This is a lie.
No amount of bleaching can alter one's DNA.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by nuelzz04(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
Sorry, black ladies dont bleach cos of low self esteem, dey bleach cos men now prefer light skinned ladies to dark skinned ones. Same reason why women expose their private parts to attract us. Women tend to do wot men want in order to attract us.
n d ones dat don't bleach attract who...women lyk themselves

3 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by K9blunt(f): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
nuelzz04:
n d ones dat don't bleach attract who...women lyk themselves

Leave the guy alone, clearly he is brain washed.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by nuelzz04(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

Lol I want to help him dirty d brain agn, so I'll undo 'd wash' grin
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by K9blunt(f): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
nuelzz04:
Lol I want to help him dirty d brain agn, so I'll undo 'd wash' grin

You can't o.....

Once a slave....always a..... grin
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by nuelzz04(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

You can't o.....

Once a slave....always a..... grin

watch me do it sis....I came wit grease..oil.. Chocolate mud Paint n dust .....application of all dese on d brain surely will return it to default settings v done dis bfr...works lyk magic cheesy
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by K9blunt(f): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
nuelzz04:
watch me do it sis....I came wit grease..oil.. Chocolate mud Paint n dust .....application of all dese on d brain surely will return it to default settings v done dis bfr...works lyk magic cheesy

OK...waiting

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

See as u wor wor, ur pics don dey for ur dp over one week now and not even a single like.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by K9blunt(f): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
See as u wor wor, ur pics don dey for ur dp over one week now and not even a single like.

Pele, don't cry uncle ruckus.

grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

Pele, don't cry uncle ruckus.

grin
See as u black like burnt yam. Reason no one is luking at ur direction.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by nuelzz04(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

OK...waiting
share me small pop corn Abeg ....so I'll eat n get power to lift weight ......so I'll v enuf power to work on d brain wink

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by K9blunt(f): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Chrisrare:
See as u black like burnt yam. Reason no one is luking at ur direction.

Guy your self hatred and rage doesn't faze me (I've been there, probably don worse than you) I just pity you and hope you will grow up.

Now run along dear, mamas calling you.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by Chrisrare: 4:36am On Jul 26, 2016
K9blunt:

Guy your self hatred and rage doesn't faze me (I've been there, probably don worse than you) I just pity you and hope you will grow up.

Now run along dear, mamas calling you.
Honestly i was beginning to take ur advice serious until i read ur last statement. U just disappointed me.
Re: 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin by K9blunt(f): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Chrisrare:
Honestly i was beginning to take ur advice serious until i read ur last statement. U just disappointed me.

Not my problem.

Take care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.