Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Free Fleet Management Consultancy Services - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Fleet Management Consultancy Services (298 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Fleet Management Consultancy Services by hylyne(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Do you have up to ten vehicles in your company and you're having challenges with its management (maintenance)?. This could be an opportunity for you to set things right for free.

I am a seasoned and passionate Fleet Engineer with over Ten years experience in fleet Maintenance and management. I have worked in the workshop as an Auto mechanic and also in the office as fleet manager. I am very Okay, with technical and non-technical issues relating to Fleet. So you're in safe hands.

I wish to offer free one-week consultancy services to your organization, to help model some processes, in

1.Fleet fault Reporting Procedures

2. Fleet Maintenance check list, to reduce breakdowns.

3. Fleet management software.

4. Driver's retraining ( fleet management, Fleet Fault Reporting, Road signs etc)

5. Fleet cataloging and development of fleet history.
And other challenges peculiar with your line/mode of operation.

Feel free to reach me on 08092330661. This service is restricted to lagos only, for now.

(1) (Reply)

Be Patient With Aregbesola, Group Urges Muslims, Christians / Rekindling Hope In North-east Nigeria - FAO / We'll Institutionalise Anti-corruption War, President Buhari Assures John Kerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.