Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is Purgatory As Defined By The Catholic Church A Place Or A State? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Purgatory As Defined By The Catholic Church A Place Or A State? (488 Views)

Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} / Is Purgatory In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Purgatory As Defined By The Catholic Church A Place Or A State? by FMary(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
A friend once said to me “I met my wife on facebook” and in my own meditiation about Purgatory I began to think of the question “where is Purgatory?” and to liken it to my friend who found his wife on facebook I asked ‘where is facebook?’ Is facebook just a platform? Or is facebook located where the servers are located in America and Europe? Or is facebook located at my friends and his wife’s different locations at the time they met each other on facebook? Like when someone says “I met my wife in Port Harcourt, Beigin, London, Paris or Texas.

Where is Purgatory? For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son: that whosoever believeth in him may not perish, but may have life everlasting. Jn 3:16

Nothing unclean shall enter into the Kingdom of God as it is written in the Holy Scriptures and again it is written that “whosoever says that he is without sin is a liar”.

Continue reading here http://www.francismary.org/purgatory-state-or-place/#more-676

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Warning: Pastor Adeboye Is A Lunatic, Trashy Man Of God Who Should Be E / The Work Of Your Hand Will Prosper / Some Quotes From "Awakening Jesus" Sermon By William Marrion Branham.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.