Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women (914 Views)

Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by topsquino(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Shit! I am tired of reading posts about guys crying and wailing over women issues on this platform. Before I start writing this piece, let me first of all apologize to all the heart broken good men, sex-starved nice guys, and everybody in between for not writing this article until now. Biko, I have been hustling and trying to make ends meet. Well, as our people use to say – It’s better to be late than never. So, let me start writing this so that many more guys will not make the same mistake of marrying these old “cargo.”

It is no news that we Nigerians are in the middle of an economic crisis, which has snowballed into all facets of our social life. Today, getting a job is hard, securing a babe is harder, and marrying a good wife seems to be the hardest. It’s not easy to be a man. Yes, I understand the pains and the frustrations. And unfortunately, you realize that most of the girls claiming to love you are all these typical old Nigerian women who falls within the age bracket of 29 and above. Here are the five reasons why you should not marry them.

They are too sanctimonious and pretentious: Go to NASFAT, go to Redeem, go to Mountain of Fire, or go to any religious organizations here in Nigeria, you will see all these old women crying hopelessly to God for a husband material that they did not deserve. Funny enough, during any little conversation, they will be quick to tag their statements with “Insha Allah” or “Jesus Christ” or “Holy Spirit” as if it is their surname. Worse, if you try to flirt with them, they will irritatingly tell you how Jesus Christ died for your sins or how the Quran warns you against Zinah. Don’t mind them. We all know that when you were busy hustling for money, they were busy frolicking with their heartless boyfriends.

They are sexually depleted: Have you seen a single old Nigerian woman go naked before? You will be depressed if you see one, my brother. Sagged breast, dotted face, Worn-out butts, stretched marks everywhere, wide kitty cat, let me not bore you with their odious features. Ask them why they are not virgins and you will hear a lot of stories that touch. Besides, when they were in school, instead of them to read their books and get a life, they will be forming COUPLE upandan. My Uniben guys can relate to this grin.

They have nothing special to offer: I keep asking myself what does single old Nigerian women has to offer us other than primordial style of sex? Oh, some of them will claim they are now intelligent because they now have master degrees. I dey laugh in vernacular. Tell them to use their postgraduate certificate to get a job or to start a business and you will hear “My parents forced me to study the course, so I don’t like it.”

They are desperate: I am sure many guys can relate to this. Today, they will ask you about your goals and achievements. Tomorrow, they will ask you about your future plans. Next tomorrow, they will ask you about when you want to settle down. All their seemingly nice questions are focused on one thing: Marriage. Ask them what they will offer you if you marry them, they will tell you “I will love you” “I will wash your clothes” and I will do this and that for you as if the younger ones who are fun and ingenuous cannot do it better. So, don’t allow them to use their tacitly selfish tactics to tie you down.

They are full of emotional baggage: Most of these women’s life is packed with regrets and sadness, perhaps because of the bad guys who shattered their heart into infinitesimal pieces. Of course, they will try to hide their incurable miseries from you under the patina of benevolence. My brother, be wise and don’t be fooled with their holier-than-thou gimmicks. In fact, they have too many emotional scars that cannot be healed by sophisticated technology or divine intervention. Even though some of them will consciously try to shield all the bitterness in their life with their religiosity, they will unconsciously use their plethora of past but painful experiences to hurt you. If you doubt this, go to the romance section of Nairaland. You will see them there, under the protection of anonymity, spewing hate and attacking many guys like me who are unrepentant to tell them that they are outdated and classless grin.

Note: I visited the Dating and Meet-up Zone of Nairaland yesterday, and I was surprised to see how many young guys are advertising their sexual prowess to all these old women. Sorry guys, they are now so-called WOMEN of God. Check their status or display picture on any social media, and you will confirm this. In a word, they will not open their legs for you if don’t have a job or have any plans to marry them. So, I will advise these guys to hustle hard, be immune against poverty, and be wealthy. And when you have enough money, don’t forget to spend the money on yourself and marry a young woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
WELL OP thats your opinion. every guy knows what is best for him, when two people are in love, whether one is old and the other is young, all you can do is wish them well. becaus honestly your opinion dont matter.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman. Always. cc. Khaled Hosseini.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by LuveU2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stereotypes. Shallow brains are always "stereotypical"
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by obiorathesubtle: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin you might have proven your topic beyond reasonable doubt bro.. smiley
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
LuveU2:
Stereotypes. Shallow brains are always "stereotypical"

It's not rocket science.
A wonderful MILF dumped the OP.

Hence the stereotyping.
grin

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by sinaj(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op don loose sugar mummy grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool cool cool cool...op
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by LuveU2(f): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
VolT0xic:

It's not rocket science.
A wonderful MILF dumped the OP.

Hence the stereotyping.
grin
hahaha i pity for the nigger oo.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
topsquino:
Shit! I am tired of reading posts about guys crying and wailing over women issues on this platform. Before I start writing this piece, let me first of all apologize to all the heart broken good men, sex-starved nice guys, and everybody in between for not writing this article until now. Biko, I have been hustling and trying to make ends meet. Well, as our people use to say – It’s better to be late than never. So, let me start writing this so that many more guys will not make the same mistake of marrying these old “cargo.”

It is no news that we Nigerians are in the middle of an economic crisis, which has snowballed into all facets of our social life. Today, getting a job is hard, securing a babe is harder, and marrying a good wife seems to be the hardest. It’s not easy to be a man. Yes, I understand the pains and the frustrations. And unfortunately, you realize that most of the girls claiming to love you are all these typical old Nigerian women who falls within the age bracket of 29 and above. Here are the five reasons why you should not marry them.

They are too sanctimonious and pretentious: Go to NASFAT, go to Redeem, go to Mountain of Fire, or go to any religious organizations here in Nigeria, you will see all these old women crying hopelessly to God for a husband material that they did not deserve. Funny enough, during any little conversation, they will be quick to tag their statements with “Insha Allah” or “Jesus Christ” or “Holy Spirit” as if it is their surname. Worse, if you try to flirt with them, they will irritatingly tell you how Jesus Christ died for your sins or how the Quran warns you against Zinah. Don’t mind them. We all know that when you were busy hustling for money, they were busy frolicking with their heartless boyfriends.

They are sexually depleted: Have you seen a single old Nigerian woman go naked before? You will be depressed if you see one, my brother. Sagged breast, dotted face, Worn-out butts, stretched marks everywhere, wide kitty cat, let me not bore you with their odious features. Ask them why they are not virgins and you will hear a lot of stories that touch. Besides, when they were in school, instead of them to read their books and get a life, they will be forming COUPLE upandan. My Uniben guys can relate to this grin.

They have nothing special to offer: I keep asking myself what does single old Nigerian women has to offer us other than primordial style of sex? Oh, some of them will claim they are now intelligent because they now have master degrees. I dey laugh in vernacular. Tell them to use their postgraduate certificate to get a job or to start a business and you will hear “My parents forced me to study the course, so I don’t like it.”

They are desperate: I am sure many guys can relate to this. Today, they will ask you about your goals and achievements. Tomorrow, they will ask you about your future plans. Next tomorrow, they will ask you about when you want to settle down. All their seemingly nice questions are focused on one thing: Marriage. Ask them what they will offer you if you marry them, they will tell you “I will love you” “I will wash your clothes” and I will do this and that for you as if the younger ones who are fun and ingenuous cannot do it better. So, don’t allow them to use their tacitly selfish tactics to tie you down.

They are full of emotional baggage: Most of these women’s life is packed with regrets and sadness, perhaps because of the bad guys who shattered their heart into infinitesimal pieces. Of course, they will try to hide their incurable miseries from you under the patina of benevolence. My brother, be wise and don’t be fooled with their holier-than-thou gimmicks. In fact, they have too many emotional scars that cannot be healed by sophisticated technology or divine intervention. Even though some of them will consciously try to shield all the bitterness in their life with their religiosity, they will unconsciously use their plethora of past but painful experiences to hurt you. If you doubt this, go to the romance section of Nairaland. You will see them there, under the protection of anonymity, spewing hate and attacking many guys like me who are unrepentant to tell them that they are outdated and classless grin.

Note: I visited the Dating and Meet-up Zone of Nairaland yesterday, and I was surprised to see how many young guys are advertising their sexual prowess to all these old women. Sorry guys, they are now so-called WOMEN of God. Check their status or display picture on any social media, and you will confirm this. In a word, they will not open their legs for you if don’t have a job or have any plans to marry them. So, I will advise these guys to hustle hard, be immune against poverty, and be wealthy. And when you have enough money, don’t forget to spend the money on yourself and marry a young woman.
Op,you are so point grin grin
lalasticlala must see this cool
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by marvelous000: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2016
[size=13pt]
well, I don't fancy younger ladies for anything.heck!
NO
I'm 100 percent into older ladies,just that their naija mentality makes me sick, so, I'm all for #teamforeign

[/size]
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Hahahaha cheesy
This is ridiculous,older women are a good dating option.
.......❤

A'hm *clears throat * allow me to expatiate.
....❤Some benefits of dating a older women:

1.Maturity and world knowledge that comes with age

2.Life experience: She's seen and done things you have not.You can learn from her.

3.They are beautiful:
...❤You can find the same beauty in a older woman as you could a younger 1

4.Financial stability:
....❤Older women have had time to accumulate monies and other valuables

In all honesty there's little difference between a younger and older woman.
......Don't let the age diffrence color your thinking
Older women too are good for love and marriage.

(1) (Reply)

A Must See / Why Can't I Be Loved / She Demands For Money Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.