Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Fire At Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Express Way As Tanker Fall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire At Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Express Way As Tanker Fall (1704 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Express Way As Tanker Fall by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fire outburst at cele has everyone running up & down.
From the comfort of my sitting room I hear people shouting & moved by th noise I came out to find out why there was so much noise. To my greatest surprise the cloud is dark with smoke and upon further enquiries I am made to understand a tanker full of fuel fell cause an inferno. At 1st I was confused because I heard some people shouting it's coming this way. Upon hearing the sirens of fire service I manage to keep calm.
Now that I am calm enough, I can't help but wonder the fate of those who where there @ the very moment the fire outburst began.
I just want to say in all, never let thanks depart from thy lips.

Cc: lalasticalala

Re: Fire At Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Express Way As Tanker Fall by Young03(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
what's the cause of the fire ..n
any casualties
Re: Fire At Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Express Way As Tanker Fall by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Young03:
what's the cause of the fire ..n

any casualties
Fallen tanker. For now no info on casualties
Re: Fire At Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Express Way As Tanker Fall by ReachHard: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
...TANKER DRIVER & 3 OTHERS DEAD, ACCORDING TO REPORTS

CLICK TO READ: http://nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/NG/2951209

(1) (Reply)

Hello Friends, I Need Your Advice And Suggestions To This. / Read Cool FM OAP Reaction To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public / Infinix Independence Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.