Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body (861 Views)

Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know / Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order / Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body by kolaish(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
The rate at which young ladies and guys are drawing tattoos is becoming alarming. For me, I perceive girls wearing tattoo as those not coming from a respectable home, and cannot marry such girl, while my friend simply see it as the current fashion in town and see nothing bad about it. In your sincere opinion, can you marry a guy or lady with tattoo in his or her body. Please answer YES or NO. Your opinion will go a long way to save or encourage the people still contemplating on the decision of drawing tattoo and of course, their chances of getting married.

Re: Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body by Orubebe01: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hate tattoo with perfect hatred so i dont see myself getting married to a girl with such
Re: Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body by kolaish(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Orubebe01:
I hate tattoo with perfect hatred so i dont see myself getting married to a girl with such
Absolutely NO
Re: Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body by Smartgos(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2016
I think it depict Irresponsibility and immaturity, #my opinion though
Re: Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Smartgos:
I think it depict Irresponsibility and immaturity, #my opinion though

I think it may also depict a high sense of self-awareness and expression....and reveals an independence of spirit which is totally cool and admirable cool....
I know people with tattoos who are highly cerebral, mature and responsible providers....this is true.
I know it is your opinion, but try and be more broad minded about it. On this forum I read about a ?Danish lady with numerous tattoos all over her body saving a child from a horrible life in Calabar I think. Many, many, highly pious Nigerians with no single tattoo must have seen same boy too and not felt any responsibility towards saving a soul.

However I see some ill conceived unsuited tattoos on some people esp in this part of the world, eg a rose flower on a black person who has never left Africa. Roses? lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed....and etc..you get the drift.
It is a bit cringe-worthy, all that.
I feel people should get tattoos that are true reflections of themselves and their lives and circumstances...that way, it can be very beautiful art

If I could I would produce an invisible tattoo remover spray....which would magically make all the ones I dont like to disappear suddenly. It is either that, or wish that before anyone gets a tattoo, they come to me to give me their tattoo proposals for approval. I would go on a reject rampage cheesy
Okay...I need to log off now.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

. / What Does The Benin Word "Ofe" Mean In English? / The Origin Of Ikot Ekpene And The Festvals Observed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.