Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (45741 Views)

Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate, Says Okorocha / Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate - Gov.okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by sancoplacid: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Okoroawusa is confam beast. he is a bastard with an Islamic mother. He is tryin to join Burukuhari to islamise Nigeria but failure is his part. He is an illuminati member

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by willibounce1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
They just want to phuck this man up sha...
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by maestroferddi: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
kahal29:

Can't you see that APC is in clear insurmountable lead? How on earth can PDP win with this result am seeing :

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Reelection to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma ( APC Candidate - LGA)
When minors like you broach political dynamics, it is just too obvious.

You and misguided APC camp followers are here celebrating winning an election declared inconclusive. The fact that we are yet to hear the position of the occupant of the position apparently mean very little to you.

Your naivete must be unprecedented if you are imagining that the result of the Okigwe senatorial election will not be challenged and keenly contest in the law courts.

Is it not pointless jumping the gun...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Donmodel(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
1st let Ekweremadu tell us what he has been able to do for Ndi Igbo.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Johnsown1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
This malam self for ur widest dream,even if they bring 5 of u, u can't unsit eweremadu.
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by funkyibodude(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

how many times will you loose to learn that politics is not all about nairaland useless rant.
you're a bloody looser any controversial politics you put mouth always ended up in favor of the opposition why?
saraki case ( lost)
kogi guber (lost)
rivers (lost)
AkwaIbom (lost)
abia (lost)
Bayelsa (lost)
Rivers rerun (lost)
Ekiti (lost)
okezie court removal (on the verge of loosing) grin

now it's ekweremmadu which you'll probably loose

you no dey shame ogboo?

well so far saraki remains the SP there's nothing 10000 pieces of useless Rochas the crook can do ekweremmadu.

a whole Jagaban tried and failed na Rochas of yesterday na him go succeed.

tufiakwa grin
knock out punch!!! You fu&king nailed it

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by RealCJ: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Okoroawusa should go to hell with his APC candidate. Long live Ikeoha ndi Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by lailo: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
mycar:
The only reason people are supporting this nonsense called APC lead administration is either tribalism or political and not for the interest of the common man on the street,
If not, tell me a single thing you have benefited from them to wish your country a monopolised government?

I would have said yes if APC was working but how?
Human beings are terribly wicked indeed.

U're right.Truely there should be a strong opposition party but not PDP dat is he'll bent on crippling Nigeria's economy by sponsoring NDA and various militant groups just to prove a point that APC are inexperience,all bcs they want to come to power in 2019.Remember PDP is d one dat took us to where we are today!!!!!I prefer KOWA or APGA not dat evil party that does not wish Nigeria well order than looting.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by lailo: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
mycar:
The only reason people are supporting this nonsense called APC lead administration is either tribalism or political and not for the interest of the common man on the street,
If not, tell me a single thing you have benefited from them to wish your country a monopolised government?

U're right.Truely there should be a strong opposition party but not PDP dat is hell bent on crippling Nigeria's economy by sponsoring NDA and various militant groups just to prove a point that APC are inexperience,all bcs they want to come to power in 2019.Remember PDP is d one dat took us to where we are today!!!!!I prefer KOWA or APGA not dat evil party that does not wish Nigeria well order than looting.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by lailo: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
mycar:

U're right.Truely there should be a strong opposition party but not PDP dat is hell bent on crippling Nigeria's economy by sponsoring NDA and various militant groups just to prove a point that APC are inexperience,all bcs they want to come back to power in 2019.Remember PDP is d one dat took us to where we are today!!!!!I prefer KOWA or APGA not dat evil party that does not wish Nigeria well order than looting.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by DEAFandDUMB(f): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbam! That [b]idiot called Ekweremumu, Must leave that seat and relocate to Head IPOB National Assembly, Since He Loves Them So Much.... [/b]

This should attract ban on you or is the forum against the igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Call07034780891: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Now see how Okoroawusa is bringing down a fellow Igbo because of politics.

Rochas must be stone to death in Igboland

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by ayo4show: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Confirm rochas has stand out clear among all the eastern group wish demonstrate that everyone can not and face thesame direction
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by ayo4show: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Governor rochas is the only symbol of unity among all the igbo not onlike those who are fighting for their pocket thinking about biafra. Robish
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Now see how Okoroawusa is bringing down a fellow Igbo because of politics.

Rochas must be stone to death in Igboland

The truth is that a PDP Senator is there because the Southeast has no APC Senator. Common sense tell us now that an APC Senator has emerged from Southeast he will replace Ekweremadu. I don't think it's anything personal. If Ngige was returned Saraki has no business as Senate President.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Call07034780891: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Whether Ekweremmadu or Ngige it doesn't matter, right? Why not consider that Ekweremmadu is Igbo before any political consideration? And how are you sure SE person must replace him? Did you speak with Bubu?

Abagworo:

The truth is that a PDP Senator is there because the Southeast has no APC Senator. Common sense tell us now that an APC Senator has emerged from Southeast he will replace Ekweremadu. I don't think it's anything personal. If Ngige was returned Saraki has no business as Senate President.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by ayoolasire: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Great Nigerian Ppl!!! Why are disturbing ourselve abt dis ppl called politician? All of us dat we are commenting what have gain from dis APC lead government, dey promise us 5k for all graduate dat is yet to get work have dey fulfill it? Instead of uninterupted power what are we seeing? I served in Imo as PO in Hon. Benjamine Uwajumogu ward, he casted his vote under my superivison in ihitte Uboma, before election we are his companion but immediate he was annouced as winner then he change all his security men, I was still in Imo then when he became speaker den in 2011, as am talking to u I have I direct line, dis are d ppl dat can go to any length to help for ur support but by the time dey geyt wat dey want they forgeyt us. Let jst leave them and focus on our future and pray dat God should replace all bad ommen in our leadership to give us ppl dat we have us in mind. Almost 30 state out 36 states of the federation can not pay workers salary yet dis so called leader are buying houses worth billions of naira outside d country taking wat belong to all of us to a strange land. Instead of invest our stolen money here in other for us to benefit from it dey keep on enrich only der family member. All day is for their theives surely the owner will sort for solution one day. May God bless all faithfull Nigerian.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Lankious(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Let's go dere,i can't wait to see the rumble getting started
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by lagdmark(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerian Youths Stand Up for your Rights, but Not for any useless politicians
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Gkemz: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2016
May thunder reset his madness. So after rigging the election in collaboration with Ararume and APC, scaring voters away with gunshot by thugs who were heavily armed. He had the guts to boast sarcastically. Oluwa is watching. According to fashola, power belongs to God.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Jacko1(m): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Wher is the logic in that please

That som1 on his first entry to senate becomes deputy senate leader

Dis rochas thinka from his anus oh

D oda senators are dodonyo that will allow such

If ekweremadu actually even feels threatened by this to hav actually funded a pdp aspirant he is more stupid

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Jacko1(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbam! That idiot called Ekweremumu, Must leave that seat and relocate to Head IPOB National Assembly, Since He Loves Them So Much....

I thot you know politics oh

Som1 on his first senate term becomes deputy senate leader

Ur funny oh..... I fo jab u small but my oda ban never expire

See wat your jumpin for

And d ppl liking ur comment..... Una get sense ni

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by cktheluckyman: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

So how exactly do you hope to achive that Mr Dreamer?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by adconline(m): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2016
JayJohnson:

You are on point my brother, I agree with you. But he will not drop his governorship position until Mimiko et al that decamped to join PDP drop their grin grin grin
because current governor of Sokoto, Tambuwal, was an APC member when he was a speaker of the house.
Atiku was in ACN when he was the VP to Obj in 2006/07
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2016
adconline:

because current governor of Sokoto, Tambuwal, was an APC member when he was a speaker of the house.
Atiku was in ACN when he was the VP to Obj in 2006/07

I dont understand your argument! Are these the only people, so what is your point?
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Michael333: 3:23am On Jul 26, 2016
JBismarck:
Going going Ewuremadu

In ur dreams...
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by ngoziama: 5:08am On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

http://punchng.com/ekweremadus-seat-senate-threat-says-okorocha/

Michelle Obama> apc +pdp+all other parties in nigeria.i watched michelle deliver her speech at the DNC held in philadelphia and in my mind ran thoughts of nigerian politicians who are fathers, , mothers, grandfathers, grandmothers, uncles and aunts but wearing the political regalia woven with lies, deceit, rigging spirit, wickedness, tribalism, favouritism, heartlessness, thuggery, fetish spirit, corruption, selfishness etc.i can go on and on to mention all the evils associated with these evil human beings who have unleashed hunger and poverty on the masses since I was born.This brings me to michelle's concerns, the generations, who will serve as role model to them, who will tell them that Abubakar and Christiana are all sacred beings created by an Almighty being and should not have life snuffed out of them all in the name of religion.who will tell them that East West North and South are one.who will tell them that irrespective of creed and tribe,every nigerian deserves justice in situations that may warrant that.who will tell them that being a president is not about igbo and hausa nor youruba and ijaw,! Who will tell them that the civil war wrath is over and forming a new nigeria is in the interest of all of us.I watched a woman who despite insults hurled at her during their eight year at the white house remained strong and believed in one america.As a woman in nigeria and in this government we have been asked to board vehicles for third class citizens.Shame on all our political leaders who have taught the generations how to steal than how to save and become a better citizen.
Okorocha you rigged the elections just to have your party man win but I tell you, a generation is fast rising to sweep you all away like the hurricane.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by kahal29: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2016
maestroferddi:
When minors like you broach political dynamics, it is just too obvious.

You and misguided APC camp followers are here celebrating winning an election declared inconclusive. The fact that we are yet to hear the position of the occupant of the position apparently mean very little to you.

Your naivete must be unprecedented if you are imagining that the result of the Okigwe senatorial election will not be challenged and keenly contest in the law courts.

Is it not pointless jumping the gun...

Chai you are so pained but I wish you well in your judicial adventure but I assure you nothing will come out of it. Remember it's proved polling unit by polling unit because.. .. according to the Supreme Court judgment BTW Ikpeazu and Otti of Apga, Wike versus Dakuku of APC and Udom Emmanuel versus Umana Umana of APC to establish rigging or over voting.... It MUST be done polling unit by polling unit.

This is just the beginning.. . Like I said earlier this year.. .Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgement that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

Miss NgeneUkwenu first raised the alarm in this post

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs

But some of you were carried away by victory of the moment.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by cktheluckyman: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

Chai you are so pained but I wish you well in your judicial adventure but I assure you nothing will come out of it. Remember it's proved polling unit by polling unit because.. .. according to the Supreme Court judgment BTW Ikpeazu and Otti of Apga, Wike versus Dakuku of APC and Udom Emmanuel versus Umana Umana of APC to establish rigging or over voting.... this must done polling unit by polling unit.

This is just the beginning.. . Like I said earlier this year.. .Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgement that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

Miss NgeneUkwenu first raised the alarm in this post

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs

But some of you were carried away by victory of the moment.

Bros abeg stop spamming nairaland with this bullshit!!! Come this satirday in Rivers,the APC should come and rig let's see!! Besides only a certified fool will believe the APC won the April 2015 elections in Rivers and Akwa Ibom state!!
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by kahal29: 5:49am On Jul 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros abeg stop spamming nairaland with this bullshit!!! Come this satirday in Rivers,the APC should come and rig let's see!! Besides only a certified fool will believe the APC won the April 2015 elections in Rivers and Akwa Ibom state!!

Truth is bitter... .. But come oh.. .. . Which Saturday abi election are you talking about? The one that has been postponed

http://sunnewsonline.com/inec-postpones-rivers-rerun/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.