Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun (25251 Views)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Padding Of Budget Is Legal -femi Gbajabiamila / Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by broseme: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
I came across these photos on Facebook.According to the FB user that shared the photos,there is an ongoing protest in Imo state by youths from Imo north over the padding of votes by APC in senate rerun elections.She wrote.....

'#ImoRerun update

Heavy protest happening NOW

INEC REC IN IMO addressing youths from IMO NORTH who are protesting against the Padding of Votes by APC in the Senate rerun elections, which led to the Inconclusive state we are in now'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/youths-protest-in-imo-state-over.html

1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by broseme: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Pidggin(f): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
APC and corruption are five and six

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by fran6co(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
wat is happening in this country. ?? no good news from dawn to dusk

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Firefire(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pidggin:
APC and corruption are five and six

You talk am well.

38 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
There is nothing massve here..Just few IPOB Miscreants displaying poorly written Placards....

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by doctokwus: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
There is nothing massve here..Just few IPOB Miscreants displaying poorly written Placards....
Can u even confirm these are current pics?
I won't be surprised if these are pics of 2015 elections.
These characters that are called online miscreants, aka,hipub are capable of every lie.
One was posting fake results showing PDP trouncing apc in all polling units!
So until u confirm these are authentic pics,reserve your comments.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by tonio2wo: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Apc has finally destroyed INEC sad

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by kahal29: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I laugh in swahili..... . This is just the beginning.. . Like I said earlier this year.. . Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgement that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

Miss NgeneUkwenu first raised the alarm in this post

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs

Una never see anything yet. Channel your grievances to the election tribunal and prove the over padding or whatever you call it and according to the Supreme Court judgment BTW Ikpeazu and Otti of Apga, Wike versus Dakuku of APC and Udom Emmanuel versus Umana Umana of APC this must done polling unit by polling unit.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by cktheluckyman: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
kahal29:

I laugh in swahili..... . This is just the beginning.. . Like I said earlier this year.. . Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgement that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

Una never see anything yet. Channel your grievances to the election tribunal and prove the over padding or whatever you call it and according to the Supreme Court judgment BTW Ikpeazu and Otti of Apga, Wike versus Dakuku of APC and Udom Emmanuel versus Umana Umana of APC this must done polling unit by polling unit.

Why not try and pad votes this comming saturday in Rivers state and see how you will fare.BTW when is Uche Ogah taking over from Ikpeazu?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by kahal29: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Why not try and pad votes this comming saturday in Rivers state and see how you will fare.BTW when is Uche Ogah taking over from Ikpeazu?

I laugh again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by DropShot: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Massive surely has a new definition.

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by obailala(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
For 16 years PDP punished Nigerians with this very mess; so I find this very very amusing seeing PDP weep and gnash their teeth as they are being paid back in their own coin. Lest I forget, the usual statement of PDP is "go to court if you are aggrieved" grin grin cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by broseme: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
For 16 years PDP punished Nigerians with this very mess; so I find this very very amusing seeing PDP weep and gnash their teeth as they are being paid back in their own coin. Lest I forget, the usual statement of PDP is "go to court if you are aggrieved" grin grin cheesy cheesy

SMH

Where then is the change?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by obailala(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Okikiki:

SMH

Where then is the change?
If you ask me na who I go ask?... KArma is a biatch, the message below will give you an insight to your concerns.

kahal29:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
If you ask me na who I go ask?... KArma is a biatch, the message below will give you an insight to your concerns.

Permit me to say that this is relatively diversionary.

This administration has a unique drive for corruption fighting. Except if you are trying to tell me that electoral malpractice is not corruption by whatever definition.!

Let us face it, PDP's body language about this situation wasn't the best hence Nigerians voted for change. If by any means or definition /irrespective of whose ox is gored, we are now threading on the forbidden soil for any coloration at all, I strongly rhetorically ask the question, "Where then is the change"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Abagworo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

It was actually PDP members from across the State and as you can see they are very few. The election has been won and lost so arrying dirty placards won't change nada.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:

It was actually PDP members from across the State and as you can see they are very few. The election has been won and lost so arrying dirty placards won't change nada.

Whoever, they look like everyday IPOB Miscreants to me..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Ojiofor: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Buhari is presiding over a fantastically corrupt administration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Siberia101: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just 20youths protesting and you call it massive?

Uwajimogu carry on Imolites love you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by obailala(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Okikiki:

Permit me to say that this is relatively diversionary.

This administration has a unique drive for corruption fighting. Except if you are trying to tell me that electoral malpractice is not corruption by whatever definition.!

Let us face it, PDP's body language about this situation wasn't the best hence Nigerians voted for change. If by any means or definition /irrespective of whose ox is gored, we are now threading on the forbidden soil for any coloration at all, I strongly rhetorically ask the question, "Where then is the change"
Just so you know, I wasn't attempting to answer your question and I wasn't trying to glorify electoral malpractices. I was only just expressing my amusement at the irony of PDP youths lamenting the negative effects of their own creation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Apc is a Big fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
Just so you know, I wasn't attempting to answer your question and I wasn't trying to glorify electoral malpractices. I was only just expressing my amusement at the irony of PDP youths lamenting the negative effects of their own creation.

That i understand quite clearly. It becomes more worrisome if the alleged offence/malpractice is coming from a purported saintly camp of APC, whose ideology is change from status quo to integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by ChappyChase: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
APC and padding self undecided budget them go pad, vote them pad, make all of them kuku start to wear pad!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by loomer: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
doctokwus:

Can u even confirm these are current pics?
I won't be surprised if these are pics of 2015 elections.
These characters that are called online miscreants, aka,hipub are capable of every lie.
One was posting fake results showing PDP trouncing apc in all polling units!
So until u confirm these are authentic pics,reserve your comments.

So as u dey like this, u think say Igbo people want APC even if na angel be their candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by princeakins(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by teemanbastos(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
H
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate your lazy ass. Why not respect Indigenous people of Igbo?

I know you're from the usual place.

14 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Emmaoga: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
....INEC and Okorocha's Inconclusive character. Okorocha 2011...Inconclusive Oguta Assembly ...Inconclusive Okorocha 2015,..Inconclusive Okigwe Senatorial Re-Run...Inconclusive Okorocha Road construction...Inconclusive Okorocha General hospitals .. Inconclusive Okorocha, job job,job...Inconclusive Okorocha Industry,industry,industry..In conclusive Okorocha,factory factory factory..Inconclusive Okorocha,Youth Must Work ...Inconclussive Okorocha,Community Government..Inc inconclusive, Ikuola nkwu...Inconclusive, Okigwe Re-run ...Inconclusive Okorocha's Government ....??

13 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Very good of my Igbo brothers, do not let the perfidy stand!

Refuse and reject slavery!!! angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Tonukari Dies In Accident In Delta (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.