Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps4 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps4 (274 Views)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 5 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps4 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
EPS 4

"His pulse are normal, his blood pressure is okay, but he should take this medicine every 12hours, the drugs will help stabilize his B.P" the doctor narrated to miss Jane.
Bang !! Bang !! Bang
" Zack go check who's at the door "
Mark rushed in to the room were henry was laying on a bed looking so pale and weak staring at the ceiling.
"Man, how are you"??
He recognise the voice cleary . Henry glared at mark '
do I look fine to you ' ?
"man calm down" '
don't you ever tell me to calm down, you made me sigh those deals, now where is my money? Gone, gone and never coming back' he yelled at mark.
"But there was no news, no plane crash "
'What are you trying to say , that I'm crazy or am delusioned or what , I watch it live with my two eyes' henry start boiling up ..
' but I check all internet, social media there's was no news about any plane crash, beside your wife and kids said it was a ball station and you suddenly become upset, screaming my money '.
"ball station ? They said it's a ball station, he chuckles, are they trying to make me a fool ? He asked angrily.
which news station broadcast it then ? mark asked
" CNM"
Henry replied without hesitation ..
"CNM" hmm man there's no news station like "CNM" in this country ..
Man, man do you think am crazy I told you I watch it live on my TV sets" henry barked ." But the kids said its a ball station .
. damn ball station okay you all think am crazy right I see what this is all about ..
No no man what's the reporters name I could .. Check .. '
Ellen , Ellen Henry answered .. Ellen, ellen he said repeatedly
He starts getting flash back " you look just like Richard " both said I look just like Richard". He murmured. mark stared at him in confusion wondering this my friend have lost it..
"Daddy ,daddy Ellen told us a story about a witch, she said she's the witch , guess what she was just joking. ' Ellen, Ellen .. Richard ... Ellen!!!! he screamed as he Jerk up from the bed , went right where Ellen was playing with the kids.. Ellen ! He Yelled grabbing her on the neck .. Who are you, what do you want from me huh huh .. Who the hell are you !!!!!! , Ellen gasping for air , she's already suffocating . mark pushed henry letting him loose grip of Ellen's neck .. What do you think you are doing, mark yelled at henry .. The kids were shocked of the act they have just witness , they didn't know their father of begin this kind of furious.. Jane rushed out on hearing the scuffle Only to see mark holding henry on the ground ...
Is everything alright , what is happening.. She caught sight of Ellen who is still gasping for air , breathing in and out heavily...
Man stay cool ... Mark let hold of Henry . henry stood up staggering, leaning on the wall for balance. Am cool am cool henry said panting like a dog ..
Ellen I'm sorry , he sobs ..I wasn't my self I lost it .. I'm sorry, am sorry .. Mark lead back henry to the bed room..
" man what the hell are you thinking , trying to strangle a poor girl to death"
I lost it .. Both said I look just like Richard .. Who is "Richard "
their favourite actor both said '
maybe its a coincidence ..
Yeah maybe , look I wasn't thinking straight am just so confuse ...
Jane pat on Ellen's shoulder who is still gasping for air. Are you alright ...
Yes mama ..
I'm sorry for what happened, my husband wasn't him self. He's been drinking all day ,
no problem ma'am I'm alright lemme go get some air outside .. Ellen went out with an evil smile on her face " it just begon ' she let out a witch laugh

©copywrite2016 by WEZZYBM

(1) (Reply)

Hidira||news Feed And Unique Social Networking / Online Business Success Tips- Something Which You Should Definitely Know / Please Take Me Fishing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.