Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tailors/seamstress And Seamster Wanted To Work For A Uk Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tailors/seamstress And Seamster Wanted To Work For A Uk Business (571 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Work For A Start-up / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Seamstress (materials Ready) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tailors/seamstress And Seamster Wanted To Work For A Uk Business by finesse: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
We are a Uk company looking to outsource to Tailors/Apprentice/ seamstress and seamster in Lagos, Nigeria, who would like to work in their spare time. You must be good at sewing nice shirts and trousers.

Because our contacts an in Lagos, we will only accept requests from people in Lagos at this time.

Please use the form below to contact me and I will get back to you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCnNoRseIOQjPE1hXvaDhqEFlL3FBNFmqacsqnxhNmH2Id8g/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Tailors/seamstress And Seamster Wanted To Work For A Uk Business by finesse: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Thank you to those who have responded. We would like to hear from others too.
Re: Tailors/seamstress And Seamster Wanted To Work For A Uk Business by finesse: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2016
More tailors needed. We have responded to those who contacted us.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

9 Questions That Will Make You Sound Lazy At A Job Interview / I Am In Need Of Online Job! / Verdant Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment For Loan Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.