Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Get More Traffic And More Popular Making Use Of Spam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get More Traffic And More Popular Making Use Of Spam (360 Views)

Semalt: Exclusion Of Spam / What Is The Origin Of Spam? – Interesting Facts From Semalt Expert / Chinese Version Of Twitter "Weibo" Has More Traffic Than The Original Twitter So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get More Traffic And More Popular Making Use Of Spam by Blinks205: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello this is a quick post, in the sense that it is short and content a lot, unlike the other quality posts of mine.

Here on this post I will show you how to reply to comments. You need to know this because, the way your reply to people determine what people think about you.

This is part of SEO, but called White hat SEO http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/6-standard-seo-tips-for-publishers-push.html. Now let's learn from the following examples.

Someone after going through your original post, gave you a comment like "copied post" How will you fill.

You will feel like cursing that person's generation. But that's not important, because if you curse that person on the reply comment.

That person will not be the only person to view that post and will never be no matter how the post is. So given an angry reply will make the other people to think that maybe you copied the post, and now you are trying to cover up.

What do you think about the following reply "hey you're right I copied the post, but can you post me a link to where I copied it from"

This is a stunning reply, truly he/she knows that you didn't copy the posthttp://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/6-things-to-consider-before-hitting.html . For that reason he/she will have nothing to say.

Or he/she may decide to create an argument, do not reply to any of his/her comment, unless the comment has the link you asked for.http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/12-best-tested-ways-to-get-quality.html

Now if anyone after reading your post, and see those comments he/she will know that

* A post of such quality can not be copied.
* He will know that the comment was nothing but a spam.

Such thing has happened to someone I know once, but in different way.

After He posted a scholarship application procedure on his student blog. Someone commented "Have you guy come with your scholarship fraud again"

He didn't curse the guy that drop that bad comment, but he replied like this "Sory it's not for you" These are just simple words but are killing.

The guy who gave the bad comment never came back to that blog to comment, because he has nothing to say.

So, what am trying to share in this quick post is that, you should learn how to handle spams that can not be deleted. And use it to build your blog. shocked grin Post your spam and the post you got the spam or just the spam here and I will give you a reply to the spam grin

(1) (Reply)

Paid Internship Opportunity For Students With Wordpress Skills / I Want To Add A Character To My Homepage Feeds. / Get A Domain Name At Godaddy For #375

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.