Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Thought I Was Crossing Over To The Other Side –harrysong On His Near Death Exp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Thought I Was Crossing Over To The Other Side –harrysong On His Near Death Exp (487 Views)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / ‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins / How Friends Abandoned Me During My Near-death Experience – Actor Charles Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Crossing Over To The Other Side –harrysong On His Near Death Exp by up2dategist: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Over the weekend five Star Music act Harrysong and his crew were involved in a near death experience after surviving a serious accident.
IG User @Ms_Adunni reported that Harrysong and crew “had a terrible and deadly accident along Owerri-Onitsha expressway.
They were on their way to Owerri to catch a flight to Lagos where Harrysong was supposed to perform at the Opening Gala night of Project Fame season 9. Thankfully, no one was hurt.”
Harrysong also went on Instagram to thank God for saving his life.
He wrote “At One Point I Thought I Was Crossing Over To The Other Side.. But No,God Still Ve Great Plans For Me..Yes.. He Saved Us..Am Greatful. .Stay Strong”.

CLICK LINK FOR MORE PICTURES

http://up2dategist..com/2016/07/i-thought-i-was-crossing-over-to-other.html

Re: I Thought I Was Crossing Over To The Other Side –harrysong On His Near Death Exp by locosis007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Awww..

Get well soon.

Some peeps will blab! Saying Emoney is on the work.

Wealth and riches esp lavish ones carry bad image..

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Idris Elba Shows Off His Lean Physique As He Trains For A Fight / Dj Bollom Bollom Celebrates Birthday Bash With Celebrities / Funke Akindele's 'engagement Ring' Has Gone From 1 To 2 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.