Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) (98215 Views)

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Almajiri1: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
She saw the amount of stickers and stamps on the guys passport and fell in lust.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Aru n'anya
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by estineola: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oh! not again Kenyans...

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Rotji(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I like the fact that no one is insulting Kenyans in general because of this news despite the earlier thread that hit FP today. If this were to be a Nigerian-related news you'll see them bashing ALL Nigerians.

That's why we are different and in a class of our own you know!
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ameezy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
See body jeeez she's hot shocked

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
ademoladeji:
BeeBeeOoh, let's copy the number and hit some jackpots
that will be after the person that censored that picture must have uncensored it, AdeBaba why must somebody be this wicked. why are people so heartless, after showing us camel toe, AdeBaba I am vexing right now. We wee not takit
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
The woman has wrecked her career, and bad-talked her employer(s) join...she should just forget the aviation industry, except she wont include this work experience in her resumee

She wanted to be the man's side chic, but the man has several side chics already.... in another form

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by kenx1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
May be he's impotent grin
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by onionsoup(f): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
If she was attractive to the old sog, he would probably have shacked her.

Massive Respect to his self contril

The duration of the chats prove he enjoyed her fawning over him before he blocked her.

Vision 2020 Have so much money and have girls fawn over me because right now...ECONOMY BAD

It also means im ear no dey pain am like Buhari own. E dey hear the word of God wela
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trina0936:
Hmmmm!,God pls give me this kind of a man as a future husband!
Amen cheesy
Yep. An old man.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Deenite(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice fiction story who is d author,

Some nairalanders are so dum sha, praising the foolish man, did any of u ever wondered how she got his number?

Abeg wen d story continues pls LET ME KNOW.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
mathskill:
The guy is immature i beg. Agreed she toasted you but must the whole world know?

The suppose "guy" according to u Is a matured and responsible married Man. A disciplined one i must say. an Not sure If i will Not fall for That despite My moral stands and standards. The man deserves Commendation bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
mathskill:
The guy is immature i beg. Agreed she toasted you but must the whole world know?

The suppose "guy" according to u Is a matured and responsible married Man. A disciplined one i must say. am
Not sure If i will Not fall for That despite My moral stands and standards. The man deserves Commendation bro.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
logicab:
Yep. An old man.
E pain you sha!, Not every man lacks self control like you! Gerrahia and go to bed kid tongue

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction to the MEN. This is why I take them serious only in this regard.
What else can they offer if not Nyansh.

Beware of KENYANS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by egedege1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
What a hostess!
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kolababe:
See all the sexy pics she sent to the man here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/kenyan-air-hostess-exposed-begging-for.html
the man no try by exposin her..he just spoilt show for oda brothers.....he could hv blocked her again or just ignore her messages

wat of ladies he wooed in d past without success.They didnt take it public.....am sure he enjoyed dat nice pussy pic

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by egedege1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
MykOnyxo:
hmmm... some guys go done save her number seen on the chat ooo..
Like you
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
allansie:
Kenya and front page

Nairaland and Jacob Zuma photo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trina0936:

E pain you sha!, Not every man lacks self control like you! Gerrahia and go to bed kid tongue
Which one concern me wey go pain me? How who you spread your legs for concerns me (that I will be pained) is beyond me. The conversation clearly shows the man is ELDERLY.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ginggerxy: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
ogorwyne:
All men are not the same!!! My dad is a good example
na 2day you remember you have a dad abi?
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
logicab:
Which one concern me wey go pain me? How who you spread your legs for concerns me (that I will be pained) is beyond me. The conversation clearly shows the man is ELDERLY.
Exactly,He is elderly to a kid like you! Grow up tongue
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trina0936:

Exactly,He is elderly to a kid like you! Grow up tongue
Monkey, go read the texts again. He is an OLD man.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
The guy is stupid for posting this, why is he acting like a saint. If you don't want to Bleep, tell her and forget about it. She has other people to ask; That is her side job.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
logicab:
Monkey, go read the texts again. He is an OLD man.
So you actually threw the first insult? Lol grin
Was really waiting for you to display your lack of home training. Obviously,you dont only lack self control but you lack manners!
You must be very stupid and foolish to think that you can quote me for no reason and I won't blast your useless empty skull. Do your silly self a favour and STFU! Ode undecided
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by bayocanny: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry mercies are never wayward
Lol who told you?
One mercy for my side na olosho
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2016
kennygee:
Those Kenyan mofos should be more concerned of this than what they were ranting about us.

The last picture just showed that the Arabs treat them like trash, what kinda dumb sister omemma gown is that?

The chic is not under paid in my opinion, I just think she lives above her means. That man is not her first prey and he won't be her last. He is just decent enough to turn her shameless well down.

Gbam!

This happens often. Lots of men turn down ladies like this. Even my humble self without much to offer, I have refused some in the past. And they hated refusal a lot. Very irritating how they desperately go about it. Nothing new about liking a guy, but this was simple prostitution. Even offering an*l bleep. shocked shocked shocked shocked
All for the money.

Her employers might not be great, but many are seeking such a job.

Like you said, she wants lots of money to live big. Common thing these days. Both male & female. sad

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2016
MENTORCH:
The guy is stupid for posting this, why is he acting like a saint. If you don't want to Bleep, tell her and forget about it. She has other people to ask; That is her side job.

Diversification, bah?

Like not depending on oil money alone or resource control. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una nor go wunjure pesin for hia, biko. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Karashika

She probably has HIV
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Who knows whether this was a setup. But this man must be a faithful husband.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by amodu(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry mercies are never wayward

Mercies are always merciful with their properties. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Name checkers sef 4 dn full ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.