Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) (98231 Views)

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2016
logicab:
Your father lacks home training. Your mother lacks self control. It's a public forum so I can quote you; if you don't want to be quoted don't post. I threw the first insult, but you "blasted" me for quoting you? Oxymoronic isn't it?
Same as your parents. Infact all your family members are as useless and worthless as you are! stinking piece of shit! undecided

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by aloobright17: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2016
xcuggsm:

How old are you?

What age bracket is allowed here on NL?
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

Same as your parents. Infact all your family members are as useless and worthless as you are! stinking piece of shit! undecided
LMAO. You refer to your mother's stinking pvssy. I'm ready to roll in the mud with you, fvcking pig. wink
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2016
ogorwyne:

His daughter is a good gal.
lol..I guess
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
logicab:
LMAO. You refer to your mother's stinking pvssy. I'm ready to roll in the mud with you, fvcking pig. wink
Who is rolling with you God forsaken slowpoke??
You lack self control that is why you can classify yourself with an animal;like the pig you mentioned! tongue grin

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

Who is rolling with you God forsaken slowpoke??
You lack self control that is why you can classify yourself with an animal;like the pig you mentioned! tongue grin
Your father is a pig; your mother a wh0re without self control. If we check, you are related to the wh0re flight attendant.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2016
logicab:
Your [s]father is a pig; your mother a wh0re without self control. If we check, you are related to the wh0re flight attendant.
[/s]
If you check........Foolishness is really inbred in your family!
Keep on disgracing your entire household! Prodigal son of a cursed father and a shameless olosho mother! *spits on him*
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:
[/s]
If you check........Foolishness is really inbred in your family!
Keep on disgracing your entire household! Prodigal son of a cursed father and a shameless olosho mother! *spits on him*
Spitting on your cursed father and demented mother (with stinking pvssy) does you no good. Sniff yours; we will determine if you are the true daughter of your mother.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by adexyormait(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice 1 man
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
logicab:
Spitting on your cursed father and demented mother (with stinking pvssy) does you no good. Sniff yours; we will determine if you are the true daughter of your mother[/s].
Is that all you have got?? Smh. Why not try something better?? Obviously you don't have any brains cos it has all been replaced with weed! undecided
Just take a map,get a car and drive to hell!
And let devil rape you till you are sent to the abyss!
God! This idiot would have been prevented from this world with just 50naira condom! Tufiakwa
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:
[s]
Is that all you have got?? Smh. Why not try something better?? Obviously you don't have any brains cos it has all been replaced with weed! undecided
Just take a map,get a car and drive to hell!
And let devil rape you till you are sent to the abyss!
God! This idiot would have been prevented from this world with just 50naira condom! Tufiakwa
Your mother, the id1ot, cannot afford N50 that's why her pvssy stinks. I hope you didn't take after her?
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by legundarybeans(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Menh.....d gurl is Really desperate o....am sure some guys interested In her must must have taken her number Frm the pix shared.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Shinor(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Your honour, the jury have reached a verdict. The story is a bloody lie.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
logicab:
Your mother, the id1ot, cannot afford N50 that's why her pvssy stinks. I hope you didn't take after her?
[/s]
Senseless post! tongue

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:
[s][/s]
Yadda yadda
When all fails use this:

Specially for you and your mother. Insert you FIST up your cvnt, if it smells fishy you may need a carton.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2016
She's not shy at all.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
[[s]quote author=logicab post=47900507]When all fails use this:

[/s]

[s]Specially for you and your mother. Insert you FIST up your cvnt, if it smells fishy you may need a carton.[/quote][/s]
Stale! Old and senseless post! Even Linda Ikeji would agree with me! tongue Be creative and stop proving how much of a dullard you are!
Go to school you no gree! See your life! Efulefu! undecided
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by adecares(f): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
mathskill:
The guy is immature i beg. Agreed she toasted you but must the whole world know?
I tire o
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
If na me I go Bleep her taya allstyle do a xxxmovie. Wit her nleave her dis yeye guy de cast free kitten foolish guy well all gals naa olosho na
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by phynofino: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
you for chop and clean mouth guy
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by jose4shizzle: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
This man deserve an award. Your kinds are rare
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by 0kp0nku: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
mathskill:
The guy is immature i beg. Agreed she toasted you but must the whole world know?
Exactly my point. Why not keep blocking her until she gets tired? Now, she may have to pay with her job. Too bad.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
carmag:

she is a corporate hoe, can u afford her bills?
wetin concern FRSC and RioOlympics... I no need her number for anything... I was just saying ni
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
mathskill:
You are the greatest fool roaming the earth. A female beast is openly sexually harassing an elderly, married and God fearing man old enough to be her father and you are here talking like Hillary Clinton when she realizes that she has lost in November.
Get off this medium right now!
That is how they go about harassing men for sex and if you fail to report them or publicly embarrass them, the next thing they do is to cry rape!
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2016
soberdrunk:
NA MEN LIKE THIS DEY SPOIL SHOW FOR PERSON!!! SHEBI IF DEM OFFER YOU SOMETHING' AND YOU DONT WANT, YOU GO SAY "NO THANK YOU" AND MOVE ON............
I dey tell you. Na all these old men with principle. The gal no assess am well.
Anyways she don gather publicity.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by mathskill: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Donjazzy12:

You are the greatest fool roaming the earth. A female beast is openly sexually harassing an elderly, married and God fearing man old enough to be her father and you are here talking like Hillary Clinton when she realizes that she has lost in November.
Get off this medium right now!
That is how they go about harassing men for sex and if you fail to report them or publicly embarrass them, the next thing they do is to cry rape!
Mongrel
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ilovetheline: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
logicab:
When all fails use this:

Specially for you and your mother. Insert you FIST up your cvnt, if it smells fishy you may need a carton.
there were problems with the coup. perhaps the coup had zik(he deserved not to die, maybe awo as well) excluded. but don't publish these on the Internet. these things just give anti Igbo sentiments to brush through readers. Ps: I like the way you think. hope u're igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.