Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) (996 Views)

Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / . / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by SaleProfit(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
We are a small eCommerce / Affiliate Marketing set up working almost 100% online and gradually expanding the scope of activities.

And now on the verge of recruiting few motivated individuals with at least the basic skills below:

Job Description:

• To write INFORMATIONAL articles (1500 words to 5000 words) for our websites,

• To write Product Reviews (not description) article up to 1500 words to 3000 words,

• To edit existing articles and contents on our site,

• You are expected to be devoted and committed to this task on a DAILY basis.

Important Skills Required:

• Must already have experience writing articles and content for online use,

• Must have ability to write about health related topics / sub topics such as weight loss, bodybuilding, supplements, steroids, Hgh, fitness and wellness, sexual health (male and female) etc,

• Ability to do simple research about topics and ideas and crank out solid articles as fast as possible,

• Ability to write LONG articles (2000 word - 4500 words) without repetition is 100% compulsory,

• Ability to gather 5-10 top articles in a given topic and write much better, more educative, more detailed than those 5-10,

• Ability to write contents for the American readers,

• Ability to write with fine grammatical correctness and spelling but easy to read,

• Ability to write minimum of long 3 articles a day will be better remunerated,

• The above basic skills are important but you will EARN much higher salary if you bring more value to the table,

Salary Scale: N50,000 – N100,000 / Month

Job Type: FULL TIME

Nature: Very flexible

Application Closes: Friday 29th, July 2016

Provide Detailed Answers Below:

• Do you have experience writing articles for websites / blogs?

• Do you have experience researching and writing in health niches?

• Can you write long articles (2000 words – 4500 word) very well?

• Do you have experience writing detailed Product Reviews - 2000-words or more?

• Do you have experience writing for the American audience?

• Do you have sample works to back up your claims?

• Can you research a give topic and write much better, more detailed and more informative that similar (existing) articles?

• How many articles (of at least 1500-word) can you write daily?

• What other related skills do you have that can bring more value?

Send your replies (and any samples) to: TheMuscleSecret @ GMAIL.COM
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by SaleProfit(f): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Hello,

We'd received responses via the quoted email and directly on Nairaland. But it appear most responders did not fully comprehend the core of the above advert and how to apply:

<> It's a full time job - not freelancing

<> Send in answers to the questions in the ad, accompanied with your full CV

<> Please show your interest in this thread, ask questions so we can further provide enlightenment before you proceed to avoid the mistakes currently being made
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by kaykay22: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Can someone out ogun state apply if yes plz call for me on 09056407712 for more discussion
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by Benedict44(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
I have some questions to ask :
1.. Can someone apply from any location .
2..Does this job include weekend .
3..What is the mode of payment .
4..Who can apply for this job i.e
graduate , under graduate or any one ..
5...does this job include any form of marketing like promoting any thing ..
Lastly , what if someone does not meet the set target for this job i.e late submission or any other thing , what would happen . ... I need answer to these questions...
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by SaleProfit(f): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2016

ANSWER: Yes you can apply from any location but you remember it's a full time job, so you must be close to Lagos / Sango area.

ANSWER: Basically Monday - Friday. But sometimes light jobs may crop up Saturday

ANSWER: Full time job. Monthly Salary with continuous bonuses

4..Who can apply for this job i.e graduate , under graduate or any one ..

ANSWER: Don't over indulge on Graduate angle as most jobs of this nature typically goes to graduates/college educated fellows. But remember you earn according to what you bring to the table.

ANSWER: No

Lastly , what if someone does not meet the set target for this job i.e late submission or any other thing , what would happen . ...

ANSWER: There is nothing like late submission as this is a full time (In-House content writers) who will work with me ONE-ON-ONE in my private home office, so you can only come on board if you are committed.

Benedict44:
4..Who can apply for this job i.e
graduate , under graduate or any one ..
Lastly , what if someone does not meet the set target for this job i.e late submission or any other thing , what would happen . ... I need answer to these questions...
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by Benedict44(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
ok
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by Benedict44(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Is it compulsory that you must stay closer to Lagos before you can work......like , can't someone work from any location like imo state or other states without being closer to lagos.....

I sent my CV to you , am still waiting for your good response ..thanks
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by SaleProfit(f): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Benedict44:
Is it compulsory that you must stay closer to Lagos before you can work......like , can't someone work from any location like imo state or other states without being closer to lagos.....

I sent my CV to you , am still waiting for your good response ..thanks

Please read the full advert and my subsequent replies.
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by Benedict44(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
SaleProfit:

Please read the full advert and my subsequent replies.
ok....am waiting for your reply via email...
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by redy: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good evening. I have political opinion writing samples. Can I send them to you or do I need to write about health and fitness first?
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by SaleProfit(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks to everyone who sent in applications, many were great.

As the application deadlined has ended, we shall send further notice (emails and phone calls) to shortlisted candidates.

Cheers!
Re: Full-Time Health & Fitness Article|Content Writers (N50,000 | N100,000 Monthly) by pweetiedee(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Any shortlisted candidate here?

(1) (Reply)

Invalid Login, Please Try Again Npower Assemement . / SME Arena..we Are Hiring!!! / Notore Chemical Industries Limited Engineering Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.