Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University (25420 Views)

Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by tola400: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by datola: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Not bad at all!
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by adehab: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good.

These signify that you have not been working toward our Agriculture Sector, busy after your Career.

I dont Blame you. Its PMB i blame

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Tolexander: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
adehab:
Good.

These signify that you have not been working toward our Agriculture Sector, busy after your Career.

How many work Minister of state dey do?

Dem be "come and chop" minister!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by duduade: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tolexander:

See the stomach

3 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good for him! Congrats..
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Benteazaa(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Phd Animal Husbandry
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by YoursGEJ(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wailers are coming to ask for his certificate

See ShowYourCertificate for front

5 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by eyeview: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians don't know this but most of the appointees in this govt are not actually living in Nigeria

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by HopeAlive14(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adult education in action.

Education truly has no age limit.
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by corperscorner: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
See hin mumu face
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tolexander:

even at that, development matters a lot.
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by sathel(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
The schools undecided
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by SWORD419(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
so u mean he wasn't a PhD holder b/4 his appointment

4 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Godspower1930: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
that tommy is the result of budget padding in apc govt. nice one. come and use it to help this govt improve our economy. if bubu will permit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by CACAWA(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
eyeview:
Nigerians don't know this but most of the appointees in this govt are not actually living in Nigeria

[size=18pt]Mention names...who and who ? Nigerians and unsubstantiated allegations are like this " || "[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
I guess he is now fully ready to come and speak some agricultural grammars. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by itsik(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
No wonder tomatoes cost here.
Minister dey oversea dey study wetin I no know.
Kai na die we dey oooo

3 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Let's hope its not the same kind of PHD without thesis that the retardeen ineffectual buffoon got under dubious circumstances. The buffoon that presided over the near destruction of the Nigerian economy with senseless treasury looting. Thank goodness he is gone for good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by yang(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Minister??

And this guy is supposed to lead strategy in the zoo to feed all Baboons

So the monkeys appoint him as minister and send him to UK for agric polytechnic certificate while they die of famine

Meanwhile Adesina a talent is in ADB sitting in an office and talking about how to improve agriculture in kenya

but the Baboons have no common sense so why stay in the same zooo a country with Baboons?

7 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by komek(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
They appointed him minister to use our money to go to uni in Uk. Where is the time to work, make policies and carry out the duties assigned to him. I know Buhari and his team have no direction sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by BarryX(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
And Heineken now has a PhD but Babu cannot produce a common WAEC certificate.

One of the most painful of being an employee is having somebody less qualified than you heading you as in this case.

I am happy for them Bayelsans, They are really shooting the state educational statistics up

4 Likes

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
yang:
Minister??
And this guy is supposed to lead strategy in the zoo to feed all Baboons
So the monkeys appoint him as minister and send him to UK for agric polytechnic certificate while they die of famine
Meanwhile Adesina a talent is in ADB sitting in an office and talking about how to improve agriculture in kenya
but the Baboons have no common sense so why stay in the same zooo a country with Baboons?
adehab:
Good.
Stop displaying senselessness on a forum that boast over 1 million members na,
No PhD course is less than three years, the man has barely spent a year being a minister.
If you don't have anything sensible to say, just negodu now.
What will it cost you to congratulate him? This is not UNIPORT PhD.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by chenbravo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just keep spending our money sir, God pass u o......mtcheew
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by yomz1e(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
[b]you see this is my fucking problem with all these our leaders especially PMB, you come on tv saying we should not go and study abroad and anyone who does will not get forex from banks to fund their education. Yet your children went abroad to study and now the agricultural minister too.What has he gone to learn, how to plant maize or breed a chicken and pigeon to get an hybrid?. How many more ministers and so called 1% elite children have lined up to go abroad, since Nigerian universities certs. are as worthless as guguru paper and even less valuable than a Sunday newspaper. Obviously Ben Bruce common sense is falling on deaf ears at Aso Villa and their conscience. Why couldn't their children go to privately run universities in Nigeria, OK agreed most are owned by churches .. Muslim children can be excused from attending such schools, but what about these universities own by countries in Nigeria such American and Turkish universities in Abuja? Please who is funding these people with forex because all I hear is there is no forex and if there is , at what rate is CBN selling, businesses and people in diaspora are suffering due to high exchange rate. i said it again Bleep all you Political leeches lying bastards who are depriving us of the good quality life and affordable good standard of living. Your certificates will not favour you IJN, no be lie! These children you spending all these money are only incurring generational curses, because I know that on average every Nigerian curses you and your generations every single minute because of the hardship you putting them through. Useless people pricks, if it wasn't for Jakande, most of all these politicians will be in manual labour jobs or low skill workers.
[/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by rugipp(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=adehab post=47885688]Good.

Let me blame you for being and an ignoramus. PhD program is not full time like Bsc. He can be in any part of the world carrying out his research work .he doesnt need to be in UK. All he need do is to send results and communicate with his supervisor.
So for your mind, you think he started 14months ago?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
kropotkin2:
Let's hope its not the same kind of PHD without thesis that the retardeen ineffectual buffoon got under dubious circumstances. The buffoon that presided over the near destruction of the Nigerian economy with senseless treasury looting. Thank goodness he is gone for good

hmmm and what do we have in aso rock today?

a savior i guess
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
adehab:
Good.

grin
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by ahckmedkosy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
kropotkin2:

Smh for your future. I see insults and shadows hovering around. Degenara+e e-diot insulting a man who has achieved wat ur entire genera+ion can't imagine.

1 Like

Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by Chiefdemoo: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
While I support continuous education! I disagree with a minister studying abroad while his job is lagging behind, what has this minister contributed to his sector since appointment.? At a time when the nation is crying about the diversification of the economy and embracing more of agric. Our minister is abroad studying for PhD , in what God knows. God save our country!
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by NairaMaster1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Third class or pass undecided undecided
Re: Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University by 9jatatafo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
duduade:
See the stomach
Padded stomach with padded something. Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov El-rufai, Yari, Other APC Governors Meet With Buhari / Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.