Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings (29033 Views)

Fani-kayode: Nigeria's Political Leaders Are Illuminati Members / Buhari: Nigeria's Third Mahdi And The Last Of The Amalekite Kings- Femi Fani Kay / Ffk: Nigeria's Third Mahdi And The Last Of The Amalekite Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by blackpanda: 5:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Chai

This man must really think nigerians are stupid. What a load of horseshit!

Trying to use religion to buy our sympathy when everyone knows u are a thief! My friend go and face ur case and stop looking for cheap publicity. Long epistle of nonsense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by naijaking1: 5:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Siberia101:
Fani Kayode igbos like me will never fall to your scam biko...... All politicians are thieves and will always look for a way to play on the sentiments of the masses cool

Stop using the name of the God I serve in vain please 

After ridiculing the late Ikemba Of Nnewi's family with your comments on Bianca you now looking for a way to play on the intelligence of igbos because they don't like the current President cool

Your yoruba brothers have abandoned same way the enlightened igbos have also abandoned you now.. cool

Your media appeal won't work this time FFK cool 

Go and have fun with your 3rd abi 4th wife cool

Leave Igbos out of your political ordeals and financial Kleptomania cool

We are wiser now cool

The Enemy of my Enemy is not my friend

Sail On Sir cool

Nnamdi Kalu did a number on him in there.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Babacele: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
What other tool has he got besides religion?? cheesy cheesy

Little does the fool know that shiit's no longer flying as it used to- Christians are becoming more and more away corruption doesn't discriminate between religion- ask Dogara et al.
FFK hasn't learnt his lessons . So he needs to go back to purgatory to be reformed. Yola prison will be nice with angry warders eager to for him and who won't collect bribe . This onyeoshi needs to be sobered

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by chacoonder(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2016
FFK. You are a very stupid and senseless human being. How can u write this type of jargons for people to read, how?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Chikpat(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Shameless dog

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by medpren: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
blackpanda:
Chai

This man must really think nigerians are stupid. What a load of horseshit!

Trying to use religion to buy our sympathy when everyone knows u are a thief! My friend go and face ur case and stop looking for cheap publicity. Long epistle of nonsense

Whether you like or not. FFK is saying the truth and sensible people except mentally crippled sai babarians are buying.

Is your buhari a nepotist and bigot? yes or no?
Diverting our attention by shouting 'yams' won't foool anyone with a good morsel of brain mass.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by PenSniper: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2016
JDelight:
Has anybody Notice this:
The numbers of kidnappers have increased.
The number of Arm rubbers have also increased.
Number of Prostitute have also increased.
Number of mendcants have equally increase (60% Northerns)
Number of unemployment increased too
How about fraudsters, same Mehn they have equally increased with new techniques.
APC supporters have decreased.
Power supply decreased.
Savings decreased. And no body is complaining. Hmmm suffering and smiling.

EVEN
So many fuel station don't make sales like before again.
People don't use generator again.
Businesses closing up.
People traveling out of Nig. by road even if is Ghana they don't mind.
AND you say PMB & his inept ministers are working. Hmmmm I fear una oh.

Even on the corruption fight, do you know corruption have also increased. You doubt it
right? Wait board a bike around 7:30pm to any police checking point in the street of Lagos then you will understand what I mean.

I disagree with only one: that power supply has decreased because ir has actially increased and improved. Truth always.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by PenSniper: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2016
MrDavidson:
Fani Kayode is a classic example of a hypocrite. He talks as if he has the fear of God, but it's all pretense. Can he categorically say that he rightly married that lady he's currently living with. Was this not the same way he was bashing Jonathan from all sides until he was bribed to go back to PDP and then suddenly turned around accusing the APC and labelling them fictitiously? May God deliver this man.

Rather its you that is desperately in need of deliverance. We know your type.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2016
gwales:
Vomit our yam
..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by bender79: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Fani kayode should just shut the F up!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by attacker321: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by 247Dior(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2016
duduade:
You should have just been locked up there with your broken teeth.. ..

We were just contended with only Fayose ...
was he not making sense?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by obailala(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2016
[size=13pt]FFK and religious divide politics...[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3717962_parallel_jpeg85e352dad89b950c847aa38789617f9c

He used this silly approach as GEJ's re-election campaign manager during 2015 election and the approach failed him woefully. He obviously hasn't learnt any lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by fuke(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
FFk, I Like your writings.
But because you stink from Dansukigate,
you have no moral podium to stand n to preach.

Go use your talent to write fiction

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by tete7000(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
What is this Fani-Fakayode just wrote? Trash! It doesnt portray he loves Nigeria more than the bigots who detained him. They are all one and same. They only cry when table turns against them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Thought provoking

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2016
JUST STOP YOUR CRY,RETURN THE MONEY AND THAT IS IT.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by surmeister(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:
There you go again FFK..

Turing brothers against brothers.
Tribe against tribe
Christian and Muslim supremacy. Just to win so weak, myopic and shallow minded minds.

I was expecting to read while you were detain?
If the case was legal or illegal ?
If you got money from dasuki or not?
If u refund money or not?

I have said this fools should be tried and sentenced to death for murder.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by AlphaCentauri: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2016
FFK just negodu ? what is all this verbal vituperation and vomit ?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Otapipia: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
FFK just negodu ? what is all this verbal vituperation and vomit ?
stephenduru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154335404272210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154335404272210%3Atl_objid.10154335404272210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A-1068569690350480324&__tn__=%2As
Can we read his message dispassionately and make some sense out of it. I don't like fani kayode as a person, but I see some sense in this write up.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nossa(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2016
duduade:
You should have just been locked up there with your broken teeth.. ..

We were just contended with only Fayose ...

E pain am, the truth hurts though

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by hazyfm: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2016
mazichika:
Fire on fani!
EFCC have succeeded in making you stronger.

Keep hailing thieves who want to deprive your children and grand children their future by stealing from you and accumulating wealth for their children.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by EROMS38(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2016
My man FFK is back with his usual nice write-up, Godbless you man...

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by basadenet: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2016
This future of this country under pmb is doubtful.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by BlackSeptember: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
What other tool has he got besides religion?? cheesy cheesy

Little does the fool know that shiit's no longer flying as it used to- Christians are becoming more and more aware corruption doesn't discriminate between religion- ask Dogara et al.
Are you a Christian? Biko lets hear word

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2016
kingsman66:
him who is free is free in need...FFK we love you
who are the we. May be your family

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by adelekeolu(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
buhari your time is near................ffk remain free

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by scarletddt: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2016
You will definitely have something to say as expected. Do it with kiafulness

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2016
My expectation is that by this time, the economy should have been stable but no...ministers are there doing nothing. Let's go our separate ways, everybody is not a Muslim and are not ready to be muslims

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by phyiktor(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2016
only in nairaland will I see people backing diz failed government....wat hv dy done so far...go to the north n see wat christian there are facing n u say e should not talk about religion fanatic..corruption case is one sided,if truely the apc so called government is fighting corruption wat are d likes of danbawsu n buratai still doing out there n walking freely......not supporting any useless party.
thumps up to fayose n ffk.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by phyiktor(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2016
only in nairaland will I see people backing diz failed government....wat hv dy done so far...go to the north n see wat christian there are facing n u say e should not talk about religion fanatic..corruption case is one sided,if truely the apc so called government is fighting corruption wat are d likes of danbawsu n buratai still doing out there n walking freely......not supporting any useless party.
thumps up to fayose n ffk.insult is welcome cus I know some senseless youth will still critize me.thank you in advance for the insult
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Tex42(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2016
kingsman66:
him who is free is free in need...FFK we love you

hadjipapiey:

He who God hold captive, He's Chained indeed!

Mr FFK, We hate you!

Naija o! Lol!

Even in the face of hardship, we still find ways to make each other happy and survive.

These two won't kill me...

Can someone pls define "sarcasm + humour" for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari's Personal Photographer, In 2014 / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Amid Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.