Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings (29026 Views)

Fani-kayode: Nigeria's Political Leaders Are Illuminati Members / Buhari: Nigeria's Third Mahdi And The Last Of The Amalekite Kings- Femi Fani Kay / Ffk: Nigeria's Third Mahdi And The Last Of The Amalekite Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by GoodofNaija: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
FFK, I won't read ur epistle because I know ur antecedents. Reading it will amount to waste of time because I know it will be full of lies to whip up sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by superstar1(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
FFK is using the same lies and divisive lines that he used during his failed vigorous campaign for GEJ.

You are a liar. Just return our yam. Simple as ABC, yam eater. PMB can do whatever he likes with you as long as you are still using our yams to marry 3rd, 4th and 5th wives.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by lilslim(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
mazichika:
No his charm is now shining like a diamond.
For him to still haave courage to criticise buhari shows that he is innocent and not a coward.
Point of correction, diamond doesn't shine.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Jacko1(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Werin consign me

Som ppl are so blind to see writing on the wall

A man at 70 somein years..... Contested 3 elections and lose

Got power in hos 4th says a lot

That is no destinee to rule leader

That is som1 with unfinished agenda

Wat is atiku stil finding in presidency

Stil stupid ppl wil vote him

Sha me i wud av prefer atiku to this useless buhari

Make we dey enjoy the chanji
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by entparrot(f): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
How did I manage to be involve in campaigning and voting in Buhari, this will go down as the greatest mistake of my life time!

Im sorry my fellow Nigerians, I was part of the mistake, please forgive me, it will never happen again.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2016
mazichika:
No his charm is now shining like a diamond.
For him to still haave courage to criticise buhari shows that he is innocent and not a coward.
Fani Kayode innocent? Common talk responsibly please.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by 4wrd9ja: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2016
solidifi:
Bros,
I like your spirit now. but you see, your yoruba nation is a big problem to this country. They're saboteurs, confused, two-edged sword, cowards etc. You see, all this cry is it for who? the Igbos I guess. The SE & SS are agitating (either individually or collectively) now and they're being killed day by day. What are the yorubas doing or have done? They want to be independent after the struggle (that SE & SS people had laid their lives) is won.

You and your like should start up something from your end (SW).

You see brother FFK, just last year the yorubas clearly, openly, stupidly showed whom they are. And I am quite sure they will regret it. This is just morning. Somebody someday (not too long) will greet them "good morning" by 1400 hrs, as great Ojukwu did to the Rivers people.

We all have seen and witnessed what "saint PMB" is doing with his northern, muslim / hausa-fulani brothers.
It can never be worse than (and even if it is) what the Egytians did to Israelites. But God will surely rise in His usual way. I don't know how, but it must surely be.

God break and restructure Nigeria.

You guys don't know you need more friends than enemy to win any battle. yorubas have every right to support whoever they chose, you guys forgort the role the yorubas played to make Jonathan acting President and later president where were this his latter day supporters then and what did did the Yorubas got for their support, nothing, even it was not a landslide victory for buhari in the sw,whatever the Yoruba did for buhari they have done for Jonathan in the past

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Shinkava: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:

Your relationship with them gate nothing to do with the post .

What we expected from FFK was the trial he's facing with EFCC.. if it is legal or not?

He should forget religion fanatics for now..

That's for another trend
so far so good, you're the only one making sense here....someone was detained lawfully or otherwise, he came out and choose not to address the reason he was detained buh started igniting and talking religion related issues. why not tell us what he faced there, if truely efcc were right or wrong to detain him, Nd press charges if the later was the case. buh then he knew so many youths now adays are brainless or with brain buh have refused to make good use of it

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by onetouch04: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Thats a nice peice as always. However, what delights me is that in ur write up, u did not accuse EfCC of detaining u because u re frm d south. Again, u did not deny having a corrupt share of our national treasury as fraudulently disbursed by Sabo Dasuki. U also did not tell us that Buhari through EFCC is detaining only southerners who were involved in corrupt practices. The only things i can observe is that u hv or are trying to join forces with IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu to incite and misinform some vulnerable nigerians to heat up the policy. Dont 4get that ur father and the rest of southwestern people teamed up to sabotaged and betray the course of liberation and sessesion which u re championing now.
Pls sir, return our stolen funds. God help FKK.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Shinkava: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
entparrot:
How did I manage to be involve in campaigning and voting in Buhari, this will go down as the greatest mistake of my life time!

Im sorry my fellow Nigerians, I was part of the mistake, please forgive me, it will never happen again.
As if we don't know u didn't even have a voters card....go tell that to ur crew

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Shinkava: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
onetouch04:
Thats a nice peice as always. However, what delights me is that in ur write up, u did not accuse EfCC of detaining u because u re frm d south. Again, u did not deny having a corrupt share of our national treasury as fraudulently disbursed by Sabo Dasuki. U also did not tell us that Buhari through EFCC is detaining only southerners who were involved in corrupt practices. The only things i can observe is that u hv or are trying to join forces with IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu to incite and misinform some vulnerable nigerians to heat up the policy. Dont 4get that ur father and the rest of southwestern people teamed up to sabotaged and betray the course of liberation and sessesion which u re championing now.
Pls sir, return our stolen funds. God help FKK.
Glad to see that some of us can still reason and see beyond political and selfish gains

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nasiruddeen(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
CHRISTIANS ARE TROUBLE SHOOTERS.
When cat sit down looking and rat started fiddling with its tail, definitely anything could happen. Christians hypocrisy is highly commendable. They look for trouble where non exist and pretend as innocents. There are series of attack against the Christians by hoodlums mistakenly taken as Muslims because they also acts beyond their boundaries. It is very clear that no Muslim will ever kill when he knows the repercussion.
However, whenever there is any attack, people including the press should look into the issue criticality before reactions or comments.
In most cases, Christians are the real causes of most problems. For God's sake, how could a woman stood at the front of a mosque shouting or preaching Jesus to disturb. It is only a fool that will see a man with a gun and start arguing with him. This habit is very rampant with the Christians.
The same thing happened at the front of a mosque here in Lagos. Also, a woman went to a central mosque on a Friday, disguised as a Muslim. When Muslims started prayer, she stood up to start preaching. She said if you like bow down 100 times, if you do not accept Jesus, you are going to hell. Imagine this on a Friday at a mosque.
SOLUTION
Government should ban preaching in buses, streets and houses. There should be a moderation to the establishment of churches. What can we say about a certain denomination of Christianity that chooses to establish churches in every nook and corner of the country. On a street, they can have 3 to 4 of their churches. What will happen if other faiths also chooses to establish their religion houses everywhere.
They should ban all these for the sake of peace &,tranquility and prevention of chaos in the society.
What will happen if all religions station their people every where to start shouting. Honestly speaking, Muslims overlook many things which Christians can never allow to let go.
An example of this was/is the hijab case. The Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN) sees nothing bad in those dressing nakedly but rather deemed it necessary to fight against Muslims who chooses to keep to the law of God.
All necessary things must be put in place before penalties. Nobody must infringe on another person's right. Nobody should disturb the Muslims in their houses, inside buses, on the streets. Muslims should not be denied of their rights.

ACT OF TERRORISM
In many Islamic states in the World, things were going on smoothly until the West started their plot against Islam.
A former pastor, Mathew Oyewole confessed openly how America employed the services of many pastors, Evangelists, Bishops around the world which he was part of to cause confusion in Islam and to ensure non existence of Islam in Africa.
They used Saddam, Osama and many others and then, they were known as FREEDOM FIGHTERS, When these people turned against being used against the Muslim States, they tagged them TERRORIST.
NIGERIA MUSLIMS TOLERANT TURNED STUPIDITY.
Nigeria Muslims, especially the Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people but my fear led to the question " is the tolerant of the Muslims not turned to stupidity.
I will deal with this in the next post INSHA-ALLAH

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by OneOpinion: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
The way and manner our politheifians easily fondlle our soft spots-religion and ethnicity is utterly embarrassing. The same antiquated tactics used to sway Nigerians in the last elections just so they can fervently continue thiefing our treasury.

Just imagine the utter rubbish he's spewing. Your erstwhile paymaster's abettors are shamelessly returning their loots and you here trying to play a last card. Baba "we don check up" while you cooled off in your gulag. This move of yours is a stillbirth-dead on arrival.

Large chunk of Nigerians are somewhat still gullible, but they ain't the way you left them; their gullibility has taken the path strode by the naira in recent times.

You should rather proffer insights into your current trial to the masses. Perhaps that will prove the innocence of the doomsayer himself.

We indeed submerged in numerous travails as a nation at the moment. But you shouldn't see and use them as handy tools to shield your filth cos that's the last thing Nigerians will settle for.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Johnsown1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
I like this man, fearless and courageous.
Go on sir.the Egyptians we see today, we shall see them no more.
ABOKI MUST GO
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Hoteph(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
FFK How can they hear you when the president is deaf and those that surrounds him are dumb
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
In as much am not your fan but well said on this FFK
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Blaqchild4eva(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Truth Is That I Might Dislike The Messenger But To Be Realistic, The Message Is True And Thought-Provoking. Buhari Should Consider His Appointments And Incessant Killings By The Northerners.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Olabestonic001(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
papoose321:
Every1 throwing stones @ fani like what he is saying is far from the truth yes he has enjoyed a large portion of the National treasure who wouldn't.. I see even more of Christians spitting @ him more 4 his past which they know better no 1 has the right to judge.. Just as the case of Saul who later became Paul.. What if old Christians condemned him 4 his past the message of Christ wouldn't have gone to some ends of the earth.. I do not stand with fani 4 Hu is or was but 4 the message he has brought to our doorsteps he speaks nothing but the truth maybe due to his current predicament but I will listen and acknowledge the truth... 4 Bleep sake he mustn't be a pastor to speak the truth Fela did same and he was condemned 4 his life style even tho we still celebrate it till date but his words are no longer in our heads suffering and smiling.. Free your selves from mental slavery..

You must really be gullible to believe FFK.
That guy and his father can never sell to the Yoruba's.
They are serially manipulators who thrives on gullible people. With Yoruba's, they can't even get a "hold".

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
I feel like reading this over again, like him or hate him. Fani Kayode is a strong legend for standing alone to speak out the truth even amist persecutions and dangers around his safty when many others re silent for fear of victimization. Those above me who after reading this still could not digest a single line of truth from the article but still throw the weight of their hate on a man who is putting the safety of his life on the line in their defence, I don't want to beleive that those people re normal beings like me but a programmed robborts by the apc in defence of Buhari's racist Government for the apc. May God continue to chain them with their evil change, may God contine to bless and protect Fani Kayode and his likes.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by bareal(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
MrDavidson:
Fani Kayode is a classic example of a hypocrite. He talks as if he has the fear of God, but it's all pretense. Can he categorically say that he rightly married that lady he's currently living with. Was this not the same way he was bashing Jonathan from all sides until he was bribed to go back to PDP and then suddenly turned around accusing the APC and labelling them fictitiously? May God deliver this man.

Oh God! This man's story is a classical example of that of a demented soul. It's such a pity for FFK

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by drmuri(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
I just feel sad when so called elites use religion and ethnicity to try to divide the masses.
Imagine FFK who got billons from money meant for purchasing weapons saying is incaceration is done for religious victimazatio n. A serial fornicator, a thief, now claiming to champion cause of christianity in Nigeria. So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Azinganga: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fani,you are an apostle of Christ, a fearless and fervent Christian.You will go places,my brother
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by BAZETU12: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm so happy now,becos na rich man dey cry now no be poor man.buhari government is the best,probe anybody I don't care becos when u dey thief d money u don't give me

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Zeze06(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Even inside efcc's cell they're not treated the same, some are treated as "royalty " and others are treated as "filth" which is not fair. . .

Is dasuki a Christian or Muslim? [/quote]
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Arabs999: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
duduade:
You should have just been locked up there with your broken teeth.. ..

We were just contended with only Fayose ...

...OP, u are just one of the Traitors. And u will soon meet ur waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Zeze06(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
You understood what you chose to understand from his statement, he's talking about northerners lording over all, but you know, since north is synonymous with Islam don't you see? It's a slippery slope..

drmuri:
I just feel sad when so called elites use religion and ethnicity to try to divide the masses.
Imagine FFK who got billons from money meant for purchasing weapons saying is incaceration is done for religious victimazatio n. A serial fornicator, a thief, now claiming to champion cause of christianity in Nigeria. So unfortunate.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Token2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Whatever u say doesnt count. We're u not involved in corruption? Tell us your impact in solving unmployment when u are u government . We don't want to here your story. BuharI Is fighting for the country not for his pocket or for his family. So let him do his job.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Token2(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
All people that invoted in Nigeria problem should entitle to life imprisonment.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Token2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
You are talking about religion, u are not talking about your offense. Nigerian youths are suffering, and u and your family are enjoying.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
duduade:
You should have just been locked up there with your broken teeth.. ..

We were just contended with only Fayose ...
[/s]

Muslim.. Huh?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Afroconnect: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Evangelist Fani Kayode...lol.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Ice007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:
There you go again FFK..

Turing brothers against brothers.
Tribe against tribe
Christian and Muslim supremacy. Just to win so weak, myopic and shallow minded minds.

I was expecting to read why you were detain?
If the case was legal or illegal ?
If you got money from dasuki or not?
If u refund money or not?

Gbam! Well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.