Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings (28994 Views)

Fani-kayode: Nigeria's Political Leaders Are Illuminati Members / Buhari: Nigeria's Third Mahdi And The Last Of The Amalekite Kings- Femi Fani Kay / Ffk: Nigeria's Third Mahdi And The Last Of The Amalekite Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
CHRISTIANS ARE TROUBLE SHOOTERS.
When cat sit down looking and rat started fiddling with its tail, definitely anything could happen. Christians hypocrisy is highly commendable. They look for trouble where non exist and pretend as innocents. There are series of attack against the Christians by hoodlums mistakenly taken as Muslims because they also acts beyond their boundaries. It is very clear that no Muslim will ever kill when he knows the repercussion.
However, whenever there is any attack, people including the press should look into the issue criticality before reactions or comments.
In most cases, Christians are the real causes of most problems. For God's sake, how could a woman stood at the front of a mosque shouting or preaching Jesus to disturb. It is only a fool that will see a man with a gun and start arguing with him. This habit is very rampant with the Christians.
The same thing happened at the front of a mosque here in Lagos. Also, a woman went to a central mosque on a Friday, disguised as a Muslim. When Muslims started prayer, she stood up to start preaching. She said if you like bow down 100 times, if you do not accept Jesus, you are going to hell. Imagine this on a Friday at a mosque.
SOLUTION
Government should ban preaching in buses, streets and houses. There should be a moderation to the establishment of churches. What can we say about a certain denomination of Christianity that chooses to establish churches in every nook and corner of the country. On a street, they can have 3 to 4 of their churches. What will happen if other faiths also chooses to establish their religion houses everywhere.
They should ban all these for the sake of peace &,tranquility and prevention of chaos in the society.
What will happen if all religions station their people every where to start shouting. Honestly speaking, Muslims overlook many things which Christians can never allow to let go.
An example of this was/is the hijab case. The Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN) sees nothing bad in those dressing nakedly but rather deemed it necessary to fight against Muslims who chooses to keep to the law of God.
All necessary things must be put in place before penalties. Nobody must infringe on another person's right. Nobody should disturb the Muslims in their houses, inside buses, on the streets. Muslims should not be denied of their rights.

ACT OF TERRORISM
In many Islamic states in the World, things were going on smoothly until the West started their plot against Islam.
A former pastor, Mathew Oyewole confessed openly how America employed the services of many pastors, Evangelists, Bishops around the world which he was part of to cause confusion in Islam and to ensure non existence of Islam in Africa.
They used Saddam, Osama and many others and then, they were known as FREEDOM FIGHTERS, When these people turned against being used against the Muslim States, they tagged them TERRORIST.
NIGERIA MUSLIMS TOLERANT TURNED STUPIDITY.
Nigeria Muslims, especially the Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people but my fear led to the question y.
I will deal with this in the next post INSHA-ALLAH

"Christians are the real causes of problems..." Really? Where did that come from?
It's obvious you are an educated person, yet you employed fallacies to buttress your proposition. There are quite a few jihadist terrorists in the world, killing people in the name of religion, but does this fact make all Muslims terrorists? Yes, the "Christian" that goes into a mosque to cause trouble is wrong, but using that example to castigate other Christians is equally absurd!

Yes, Muslims shouldn't be denied their rights; neither should any Christian be denied the rights to life and fair hearing!

Yes, Yoruba Muslims are tolerant... not because they are Muslims but for the fact that they are Yorubas!

With your education, you shouldn't be visceral when responding to events around you.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Achorise: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Siberia101:
Fani Kayode igbos like me will never fall to your scam biko...... All politicians are thieves and will always look for a way to play on the sentiments of the masses cool

Stop using the name of the God I serve in vain please 

After ridiculing the late Ikemba Of Nnewi's family with your comments on Bianca you now looking for a way to play on the intelligence of igbos because they don't like the current President cool

Your yoruba brothers have abandoned same way the enlightened igbos have also abandoned you now.. cool

Your media appeal won't work this time FFK cool 

Go and have fun with your 3rd abi 4th wife cool

Leave Igbos out of your political ordeals and financial Kleptomania cool

We are wiser now cool

The Enemy of my Enemy is not my friend

Sail On Sir cool
At least his write up will serve as an eye opener to other enslaved ethnoreligious groups, some facts were laid bay in his writing.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by toolovely(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
which brothers is he turning against? do we need a ffk to tell us what's happening in nigeria today or are you just blind to see it?
Ciscogod:
There you go again FFK..

Turing brothers against brothers.
Tribe against tribe
Christian and Muslim supremacy. Just to win so weak, myopic and shallow minded minds.

I was expecting to read why you were detain?
If the case was legal or illegal ?
If you got money from dasuki or not?
If u refund money or not?

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by naijaking1: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
I can't stop laughing at FFK, he is certainly correct. However, he should know that it's Yoruba Muslims that have enabled Hausa Fulani atrocities we have today.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by engrchykae(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
what a classic from ffk.
the first Mahdi was Othman Dan fodio
the second was the sardauna ,armadu bello
the third was buhari
God made boundaries for areas of dominion and influences for nations and religions and when you over ambitiously cross ur boundaries,u are doomed.
Islam overan middle east and North Africa over pushed their luck into European mainland until they realized that there is a Charles martel at the battle of Tours.
the crescent is no match for the Sun.
Islam is a not a religion but a secret cult with the sole aim of conquest.
why must the symbol of Islam be a crescent and a star?a religion of night?how many can see with the light of a crescent and a star?
Islam is the religion for the few who are adept in dark practices.
But the darkness of Islam cannot stand the Sun of the Biafrans.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by theenigma: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
'Consequently the prayer is no longer "God bless Nigeria" but rather "God break Nigeria". It is no longer "God defend Nigeria" but rather "God restructure Nigeria". It is no longer "God deliver Nigeria" but rather "God deliver us from Nigeria".
It is no longer "God preserve Nigeria" but rather "God redefine Nigeria". It is no longer "God remember Nigeria" but rather "God dismember Nigeria".'

Femi Fani-Kayode

Reality 101
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by harkhin(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think 'pastor' Femi is only trying to whip up sentiment here,cos he ws busy eatin our yam he did not preach to anybody den,buy now dat we r askin him questions abt our yam,he is now playin d ethnic card.please try anoda trick cos dis is not working and it wont help u......return our money or prove ur innocence.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by kamalcole3000: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Take the message and examine to see if it's valid or not,White pap usually comes from a black pot.

Restructure Nigeria or break it.
It will happen someday.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by billyG(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
stephenduru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154335404272210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154335404272210%3Atl_objid.10154335404272210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A-1068569690350480324&__tn__=%2As
This big fuuul with frotty mouth again?u took Blood money frm Sambo Dasuki a fulaniman u never ask if he is not d son of Ibrahim Dasuki d Sultan of Sokoto d great grandson of uthman Danfodio d 2nd Madhid,D division,ethnicity,religous intolerant & hate which u spread during last general election is not enough u hav started again,u took what belong 2 d pple blood money,u still want 2 cause war,breakup so that millions will die.May d Blood of those innocent pple & soldiers kill during BH war b upon all yur head who shared d Arms money meanrt 2 fight Bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by abimic(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
How does this exonerate him from the accusations hung on his neck? these allegations leveled by FFK are what we already know and need no soothsayer repeating them. I had initially thought he was going to lay claim of his illegal detention and falsely being accused of collecting money but rather he went on talking about what others would have spoken of had FFK being in prison sef. Clear yourself first!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by holaralph(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=aisammy4 post=47899332]

Are you sure because Fani-Kayode just lied to us again. I have so many things to say to this guy "Fani-Kayode". Fani-Kayode, your father made the move for Independent parliament and instead of following his footsteps you are making the move for dissolution of same parliament. You are just the opposite of your father. Why do you want to destroy all that your father fought for and had built, Kayode? You made so many comments here that I want to counter jst as i have related to above.

Nigeria has gone beyond "one man's opinion to lead people astray & to cause mayhem in the land". You want to cover up all your atrocities using Christianity, hum? Please, don't Christianise or Islamise Nigeria for us. You are also part of those who destroyed the Nigerian Image and economy. Using money meant for purchasing of arms to fight terrorism for election. You think God is asleep? He NEVER SLEEP. And mind you, the current Chief of Defence staff is an Ekiti man Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin.
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP MISLEADING NIGERIANS AND STOP HIDING UNDER CHRISTIANITY ...........................
@ AISAMMY GOD BLESS YOU FOR STRAIGHT INSIGHT

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Kazzman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Shut The Bleep Up! Mr Femi Fani-kayode... After all your dubious activities and embezzling of public funds, You're not turning yourself into a Human right campaigner. Why were you arrested in the first instance, please we need to know.I pray God should judge you all according to your deeds on this Earth. You are a big shame to all Yorubas.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by proprince(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
kingsman66:
him who is free is free in need...FFK we love you

cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by meniyoyo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
hadjipapiey:

He who God hold captive, He's Chained indeed!

Mr FFK, We hate you!
u and ur family n generations unborn I guess. Wailing zombie

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by bologiabdul(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mr man just return the money u stole
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by sekundosekundo: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
duduade:
You should have just been locked up there with your broken teeth.. ..

We were just contended with only Fayose ...

A CHILD HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by sekundosekundo: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:
There you go again FFK..

Tribe against tribe
Christian and Muslim supremacy. Just to win so weak, myopic and shallow minded minds.

The last time I checked, you weren't a saint.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by sekundosekundo: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
MrDavidson:
Fani Kayode is a classic example of a hypocrite. He talks as if he has the fear of God, but it's all pretense. Can he categorically say that he rightly married that lady he's currently living with. Was this not the same way he was bashing Jonathan from all sides until he was bribed to go back to PDP and then suddenly turned around accusing the APC and labelling them fictitiously? May God deliver this man.

My dear, everything he said there in the truth. Just accept that you dislike him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Ciscogod(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The last time I checked, you weren't a saint.

When was that?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by tinzymoha: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
He never said he didnt collect money from PDP, he was paid for his services as Campaign Director during the 2015 general elections. If na me i swear i wont give the money back as long as i have the papers to prove it was in deed for my services render to PDP.. will APC amechi wa not paid for being the Campaign Director ?
Ciscogod:
There you go again FFK..

Tribe against tribe

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by tinzymoha: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Truth is most ppl dont like him...but what he says actually make sense.. he always points out the facts. Personally i dont like him

MrDavidson:
Fani Kayode is a classic example of a hypocrite. He talks as if he has the fear of God, but it's all pretense. Can he categorically say that he rightly married that lady he's currently living with. Was this not the same way he was bashing Jonathan from all sides until he was bribed to go back to PDP and then suddenly turned around accusing the APC and labelling them fictitiously? May God deliver this man.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Ciscogod(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
tinzymoha:
He never said he didnt collect money from PDP, he was paid for his services as Campaign Director during the 2015 general elections. If na me i swear i wont give the money back as long as i have the papers to prove it was in deed for my services render to PDP.. will APC amechi wa not paid for being the Campaign Director ?

He did his job.. fine.

FFK is also a public figure. So he should mind is public conduct . Had it been he's just an ordinary man, the post won't hit front page

My brother , religion crisis is old as the earth.

If you're a Christian u should know that middle east crisis did not start today.

So the stuff is not party thing.

That's my problem. Why blame an administration of a year for it .

If we keep throwing blames . No good thing will happen.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Ciscogod(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
tinzymoha:

He did his job.. fine.

FFK is also a public figure. So he should mind is public conduct . Had it been he's just an ordinary man, the post won't hit front page

My brother , religion crisis is old as the earth.

If you're a Christian u should know that middle east crisis did not start today.

So the stuff is not party thing.

That's my problem. Why blame an administration of a year for it .

If we keep throwing blames . No good thing will happen.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Stanbeto: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oh God! Do the needful in our Land
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by nortcentrallord(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
"Nobody can mute me, but I never said nobody can shoot me"....someday the days of this Amalekite king will be over and Agag will be put to his rightful place forever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by TruthisGOD: 1:37am On Jul 27, 2016
aisammy4:

Are you sure because Fani-Kayode just lied to us again. I have so many things to say to this guy "Fani-Kayode". Fani-Kayode, your father made the move for Independent parliament and instead of following his footsteps you are making the move for dissolution of same parliament. You are just the opposite of your father. Why do you want to destroy all that your father fought for and had built, Kayode? You made so many comments here that I want to counter jst as i have related to above.

Nigeria has gone beyond "one man's opinion to lead people astray & to cause mayhem in the land". You want to cover up all your atrocities using Christianity, hum? Please, don't Christianise or Islamise Nigeria for us. You are also part of those who destroyed the Nigerian Image and economy. Using money meant for purchasing of arms to fight terrorism for election. You think God is asleep? He NEVER SLEEP. And mind you, the current Chief of Defence staff is an Ekiti man Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin.
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP MISLEADING NIGERIANS AND STOP HIDING UNDER CHRISTIANITY
Well, i tink FFK may not be far from the truth. However, am certain that there are three kinds foolish victims in Nigeria- the efulefu, the optimistic fools and the useful fools. The worst among are the useful fools. They are beyond redemption!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 27, 2016
......Yet it gets even worse. Just a few weeks ago, the Minister of Internal Affairs told a bewildered nation that the Sultan of Sokoto (the leader if rhe Muslim community in Nigeria) "directed" him to declare a particular day of the week a public holiday. Without any hesitation he complied with despatch and, with pride, he announced it to the public. Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Nigeria where the caliphate rules.....

We enjoyed the public holiday shaa!
Thanks.
Beht, so a Sultan can now order for public holiday in Nigeria
Arewastan!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 27, 2016
harkhin:
I think 'pastor' Femi is only trying to whip up sentiment here,cos he ws busy eatin our yam he did not preach to anybody den,buy now dat we r askin him questions abt our yam,he is now playin d ethnic card.please try anoda trick cos dis is not working and it wont help u......return our money or prove ur innocence.

You are at liberty to disprove what he wrote. The facts are there. Hate him or love him, the man is boldly saying things the way they are.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by jpphilips(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
stephenduru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154335404272210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154335404272210%3Atl_objid.10154335404272210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A-1068569690350480324&__tn__=%2As

You steal money, once you are caught, you whip up either religious or ethnic sentiments to distract us from the reason you were detained.
Mr Kayode, stop running to the masses when the chips are down we are not buying any nonsense from any of you, you are the political class we are not, you have never remembered us while stealing why are you disturbing us?
You think we don't know about Muslim and Hausa Fulani while you were stealing? we are not interested!! carry your cross as the your lord Jesus did.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by lexyclasy: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ciscogod:
There you go again FFK..

Tribe against tribe

Then you are disappointed fellow Futa-Jalon's
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by coolscott(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrDavidson:
I must say he gives the impression of creating a bit of grandstanding but the things he says nevertheless are true. Some things look as if they were meant to to whip up the reader but the core of his message is true.

Grandstanding is associable with politicians but it does not take away glaring nature of the problem before us.

Of course, he didn't talk about his EFCC case but we all believe it is because of all the things he points out that the EFCC is after him, which is not in anyway a declaration of his innocence. I would love him to really come to God, not just nominally.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings by jpphilips(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
coolscott:

I must say he gives the impression of creating a bit of grandstanding but the things he says nevertheless are true. Some things look as if they were meant to to whip up the reader but the core of his message is true.

Grandstanding is associable with politicians but it does not take away glaring nature of the problem before us.

Of course, he didn't talk about his EFCC case but we all believe it is because of all the things he points out that the EFCC is after him, which is not in anyway a declaration of his innocence. I would love him to really come to God, not just nominally.

In life there are different kinds of people, the best kind are the unconventional smart people, watch their ways, study their decisions and absorb their solutions, for you to think Kayode said anything meaningful shows that Kayode is far smarter than you.
Kayode believe that telling you about God, Hausa, Fulani, Islam will get your attention (like he just did) should be an insult to any smart mind.
He could not discuss anything pertaining to the reason why he went in but he is sharing praying stories from the gallows.

people like you (extremely low IQ's) are the reasons why these politicians misbehave, I wish most of you dumb people should just commit suicide or travel out of this country so we will teach these politicians a lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) / Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo / Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.