Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. (13425 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Buhari's Adviser On Corruption Cheated In Msc Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Niger Delta refers to Area that are mainly Oil producing in Nigeria and their story have been a bitter one about the gas flaring, environmental degradation, neglect and lack of total Control over their resources..
Shall we blame the Niger Delta Avengers?NO.
Can you beat a child and tell him/her not to cry?
Look at Dubai, Dubai which is the size of Bayelsa is what it is today Because dubai people are controlling their God given natural resources.
why can't the SE and SS be allowed to be on their own and control their various destiny?
Why will Northerners be controlling the Crude oil sector including oil well?
1) How many Niger Deltans are working in Oil headquaters which are unfortunately pushed to Lagos?
2) Do any Niger Delta monarch or man have a single oil well?
3) What right do a man like T.Y Danjuma have to be owing an Oil well?
4) Years after Ken saro wiwa and 9 ogoni men execution, do any ogoni man have a single oil well?
5) Does the Ammayanbong of Bonny have a single oil well?
6) If Nigeria Crude oil is only found in the North, will the North be interested in ONE NIGERIA?
The foundation of "ONE NIGERIA" Is a Fraud!
I am Sorry for earlier attacking Nnamdi Kanu, The Man is 100% RIGHT.
Restructure this Fraud System in this Country or Nigeria will go the way of USSR.
Nigeria have a date with the truth.-Adaure4ever

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nairasurplus(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Appology accepted. Go and attack no more

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by OMAR12: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
yea it either restructure or we go our separate way, Nigerians have been way too lazy for too long, it time to milk the intellectual minds on how to harness the natural resources of all Geo economic zones.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by ucnwafor(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Diz girl no dey rest ni, south east this, south south that, biafra here to stay, IPOB and Ijaw

Smh

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by eph12(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is nonsense please. The amount of money that has entered into the Niger Delta is enough to develop it to an enviable state but the grassroot leaders have embezzled the money. Money that was made through bunkering is enough to do something tangible but the money was shared among some few people and spent for selfish purposes. If they had their people at heart we would have seen it from their actions.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by fiizznation: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stop calling north/northerners in you silly kindergarten write ups. I don't even know your problem. You people virtually blame northerners for everything that is wrong with you guys. Now you are shouting one stupid regionalism as if it wasn't your brother{ironsi} that singlehandedly destroyed our regional system of government and forced his silly unification nonsense on everybody

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
eph12:
This is nonsense please. The amount of money that has entered into the Niger Delta is enough to develop it to an enviable state but the grassroot leaders have embezzled the money. Money that was made through bunkering is enough to do something tangible but the money was shared among some few people and spent for selfish purposes. If they had their people at heart we would have seen it from their actions.
TRASH! Is ur parasitic region deviod of corrupt leaderz!
Whatever, let them control their resources in their own way.
Every people have a right to self determination.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Dreambeat: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Guess you have gone to do some soul searching.Kudos for acknowledging you erred in your earlier assessment.Wish you all the best in your newly found knowledge.We don't demand peace,rather we demand justice,with justice,peace will naturally fall in line.Jisie ike!

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Stop calling north/northerners in you silly kindergarten write ups. I don't even know your problem. You people virtually blame northerners for everything that is wrong with you guys. Now you are shouting one stupid regionalism as if it wasn't your brother{ironsi} that singlehandedly destroyed our regional system of government and forced his silly unification nonsense on everybody
this "aguiyi ironsi" excuse is boring now.!
You people hate justice and love this suppresive lopsided System.
If not parasitism, why are you descendants of usman dan fodio scared of Nigeria breaking up?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dreambeat:
Guess you have gone to do some soul searching.Kudos for acknowledging you erred in your earlier assessment.Wish you all the best in your newly found knowledge.We don't demand peace,rather we demand justice,with justice,peace will naturally fall in line.Jisie ike!
nnamdi kanu is a mystery, Truth is his weapon and it is penetrating deep into the soul of those who want justice and fairness.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Chikpat(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nonsense!

Arrant nonsense!

Nigeria has bn fair, very fair, damn too fair to d Niger Delta : d ppl n d region. At my age i knw nonsense either wen i read it, hear it or wen ppl say it.

The story of d MarginalizTion of d Niger Delta in Nigeria or by Nigeria z a single story - well prefabricated and doctored to suit d desires n wishes of d story tellers.... and i knw dat to be nonsense! Sheer nonsense!! Arrant nonsense!!!

D same story of how dey produce oil, contribute most to our economy, wt dir lands degraded to d point dat dey cant farm, cant swim, fish etc. Its never a story of hw dir forefadas deposited oil in dir lands. Of kos dey neva did! Its neva a story of hw dir forefadas detamined d size n viability f oil der. Of kos dey neva did! Its neva a story of hw much money dey get n xtot frm oil coys, its neva a story of d national projects built in dir areas by govt, its neva a story of oil derivation formula in States allocations dat makes rivers n bayelsa get more funds dan d whole 5 States of d south east. Its neva a story of hw d positive impacts of d fed govt created d min of Niger Delta. Its neva a story of hw much of our national resources we spend on amnesty. Its neva a story of d Niger Delta ppl sabotagin our pipelines, drilling oil ILLEGALLY and selling same without proceeds to govt. Its neva a story of hw GEJ was president and woefully shamed his ppl wt no tangible achievements. Its neva a story of hw much d Niger Delta luv matching ground money. Its neva a story of hw d Niger Delta hate and resist development thru d frustration of developmental projects wt dir so called matching ground fees. Its never a story of hw dir govs also steal n rob dem. Its neva a balanced story.... Always a story to fool ppl and cry wolf wen der z no rat in d first place. If dey want a republic by 1st August 2016, so bi it. Dey shud go mehn. U dont force ppl to stay in a republic.
But dont tell me NONSENSE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chikpat:
Nonsense!

Arrant nonsense!

Nigeria has bn fair, very fair, damn too fair to d Niger Delta : d ppl n d region. At my age i knw nonsense either wen i read it, hear it or wen ppl say it.

The story of d MarginalizTion of d Niger Delta in Nigeria or by Nigeria z a single story - well prefabricated and doctored to suit d desires n wishes of d story tellers.... and i knw dat to be nonsense! Sheer nonsense!! Arrant nonsense!!!
Anything that have a beginning must have an end, the mistake that Lord Lugard made in 1914 can still be corrected.

17 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The Niger Delta refers to Area that are mainly Oil producing in Nigeria and their story have been a bitter one about the gas flaring, environmental degradation, neglect and lack of total Control over their resources..
Look at Dubai, Dubai which is the size of Bayelsa is what it is today Because dubai people are controlling their God given natural resources.
why can't the SE and SS be allowed to be on their own and control their various destiny?
1) How many Niger Deltans are working in Oil headquaters which are unfortunately pushed to Lagos?
4) Years after Ken saro wiwa and 9 ogoni men execution, do any ogoni man have a single oil well?
Restructure this Fraud System in this Country or Nigeria will go the way of USSR.
Restructuring Nigeria is the way forward to knock all the other 5 parasitic zones to wake up from their decades long slumber. However, do not let any of the deceiving charlatans get you deceived. The problem of Nigeria is a problem of the rich elite rulers vs the rest; the problem isn't an issue of any particular tribe or ethnicity or region oppressing anyone else. If you take a trip around Nigeria, you would realise all regions of Nigeria are equally victims of this mess.

The last time I checked, every state gets its allocations as at when due and oil producing states get marginally more than others in the form of 13% derivation, Niger Delta ministry funds, NDDC funds etc. The only reason there is still massive poverty in these areas is because of rogue useless leadership, not because of some northerners like has been peddled in several quarters lately. Forget the stories you hear of northerners owning oil blocks, these are just individuals and guess what? true ownership of oil blocks actually spreads across the major tribes in Nigeria. The problem has always been rich elite rulers (from all zones) against the poor.

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
Restructuring Nigeria is the way forward to knock all the other 5 parasitic zones to wake up from their decades long slumber. However, do not let any of the deceiving charlatans get you deceived. The problem of Nigeria is a problem of the rich elite rulers vs the rest; the problem isn't an issue of any particular tribe or ethnicity or region oppressing anyone else. If you take a trip around Nigeria, you would realise all regions of Nigeria are equally victims of this mess.

The last time I checked, every state gets its allocations as at when due and oil producing states get marginally more than others in the form of 13% derivation, Niger Delta ministry funds, NDDC funds etc. The only reason there is still massive poverty in these areas is because of rogue useless leadership, not because of some northerners like has been peddled in several quarters lately. Forget the stories you hear of northerners owning oil blocks, these are just individuals and guess what? true ownership of oil blocks actually spreads across the major tribes in Nigeria. The problem has always been rich elite rulers (from all zones) against the poor.
stop this crap. Enough is Enough.
Nigeria don't want restructuring, it want dividing and dividing it shall get.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
6) If Nigeria Crude oil is only found in the North, will the North be interested in ONE NIGERIA?
Exactly! I am tired of One Nigeria. My Asaba and Anioma people are ready to opt out of this lord lugard cage.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by eph12(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
TRASH! Is ur parasitic region deviod of corrupt leaderz!
Whatever, let them control their resources in their own way.
Every people have a right to self determination.
cheesy You don't even know my region. Continue to lie to yourselves but what you don't know is that the enemy within is much greater than that outside. Am from Edo and am indifferent about a sovereign state or not. The same set of leaders we have now will still be the ones there.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by fiizznation: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
this "aguiyi ironsi" excuse is boring now.!
You people hate justice and love this suppresive lopsided System.
If not parasitism, why are you descendants of usman dan fodio scared of Nigeria breaking up?
Can you even listen to yourself? Anyway you can continue to believe in your lies for all I care, but that silly 'restructuring' that have turned to your national anthem ever since the ex president lost his reelection bid won't happen anytime soon. You can deposit my words to the bank.

And who is more scared of Nigeria breaking up then your people? Who migrate in droves to the north, is it not your people? How many northerners reside in your region? Maybe you have never stepped your foot into any northern state and that's solely why you are this ignorant{besides majority of you guys are plain ignorant}.

Like I stated earlier, you can believe in whatever lie you choose to believe; you cup of tea

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Chikpat(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Anything that have a beginning must have an end, the mistake that Lord Lugard made in 1914 can still be corrected.

Lord Luggard z a genius! Read d right histories not dem say kind of literature. If Igbos or d north central r complaining, i can reason. Nigeria don ova try for d Niger Delta guys and if dey think odawise, dey can go. Nobody z gonna force dem to stay in dis republic. Dey can go : in dir own rights n will
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nevillous: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
ucnwafor:
Diz girl no dey rest ni, south east this, south south that, biafra here to stay, IPOB and Ijaw

Smh

I think you need 2 revisit ur Queens English text book, u don't even know when 2 use a pronoun...( Diz Girls) .
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
stop this crap. Enough is Enough.
Nigeria don't want restructuring, it want dividing and dividing it shall get.
Nobody is dividing Nigeria, it is not going to happen no matter how much you wish for it. Just like Nnamdi kanu mentioned once, no nation divides without war, and nobody is ready to fight any war for some silly reasons. Keep dreaming of secession.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Emancipation: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
For those waiting on Nigeria to restructure, I have a bottle of air to sell to you.

Please go and read the aburi accord and see that all the solution to most Nigerian problems was there in that document.

Then after reading it, ask yourself why did Gowon and his fellow northers reject it after they already agreed to it?

You will then understand that waiting for the restructuring of Nigeria is a waste of time. To northerners, it is equivalent as breaking up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
Nobody is dividing Nigeria, it is not going to happen no matter how much you wish for it. Just like Nnamdi kanu mentioned once, no nation divides without war, and nobody is ready to fight any war for some silly reasons. Keep dreaming of secession.
Inside u, u are scared of Nigeria unity, you think that fraud can last forever?NEVER

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Ugomba(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chikpat:

Lord Luggard z a genius! Read d right histories not dem say kind of literature. If Igbos or d north central r complaining, i can reason. Nigeria don ova try for d Niger Delta guys and if dey think odawise, dey can go. Nobody z gonna force dem to stay in dis republic. Dey can go : in dir own rights n will
and they are going whether u like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by castrogee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
OMAR12:
yea it either restructure or we go our separate way, Nigerians have been way too lazy for too long, it time to milk the intellectual minds on how to harness the natural resources of all Geo economic zones.

We don't need to restructure anything, we just need to go. Lets for once get settled on this fact that there is no communion between Christians and Moslems. I challenge you; have you seen any country with an equivalent proportion of Xtians and Moslems? How's is the social welfare of such country. My Nigga, it is past time we told ourselves the truth, let every one answer his or her father's name.

Afterall weren't we practicing regionalism or restructured economy before the war? If that is the answer to our problems then why did we fight a civil war? Note it that nothing can ever work in Nigeria except full disintegration of this corrupt mass.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
castrogee:

We don't need to restructure anything, we just need to go. Lets for once get settled on this fact that there is no communion between Christians and Moslems. I challenge you; have you seen any country with an equivalent proportion of Xtians and Moslems? How's is the social welfare of such country. My Nigga, it is past time we told ourselves the truth, let every one answer his or her father's name.

Afterall weren't we practicing regionalism or restructured economy before the war? If that is the answer to our problems then why did we fight a civil war? Note it that nothing can ever work in Nigeria except full disintegration of this corrupt mass.
IF we disintegrate, we can still be neighbouring patner countries with them.
Injustice have an expiring date.

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
Exactly! I am tired of One Nigeria. My Asaba and Anioma people are ready to opt out of this lord lugard cage.
You are 4rm Asaba? Thats nice. Greetings

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by P291: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
Adaure4ever:
[/s]

Why can't you stick to the romance section instead of opening treasonable threads every minute on here? You risk been picked up by the DSS cos this thread is inciteful. Your new found love for politics section makes me doubt that a female is truly behind this moniker. Be careful and avoid loosing your freedom like Nnamdi kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by omenka(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
When you aint got the stomach for a fight, don't instigate one! cheesycheesycheesy

Here's my interaction with someone two days ago:

The first post below was one she directed at someone who attacked her:

Adaure4ever:
you must be very silly with the bolded statement.
Who will be barren?
Are you mad. Look at how hateful this Igbos are,. Are we in the NAZI era where contrary opinion is brutalized?
Now I see why many South South Minorities Detest Anything IPOB. Very emotional and undiplomatic confused elements.

omenka post=47808333:
Just remembered you were the one I had a little spat with coupla days ago. cheesy

It is a pity you opened a thread like this knowing fully well what was coming your way. The brutality of the politics section these days leaves very little room for ladies- I'd advice like your sister Mizmy*coli, you steer clear the arena for now- perhaps ask that the thread be taken down.

By the way, you should report such posts when you see them instead of arguing with the poster.

Shalom.

Adaure4ever:
Tigress don't run, they tear down any rival.

I am a No-nonsense smart azz, well focused and fearless.
omenka:
Trust me, you don't have the stomach or the skin to absorb these guys' punches. You think this would end here?? Nah! Soon you'd be attacked on facebook and they'd discuss you in that little whatsapp group of theirs and, viola, you become their next punching bag!!

I'm speaking from "vast" experience.

You had better end it now that you haven't gone so deep.

I know the terrain too well!!

Good night fellas. wink

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
1967 is not 2016, no country is supporting Nigeria incase a war starts.. Nd avengers teamed up with many other militants can wage war against Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Why can't you stick to the romance section instead of opening treasonable threads every minute on here? You risk been picked up by the DSS cos this thread is inciteful. Your new found love for politics section makes me doubt that a female is truly behind this moniker. Be careful and avoid loosing your freedom like Nnamdi kanu
is this gibberish you wrote a response to this thread?
Nnamdi Kanu! Is that name a nightmare to you people?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Plateau Killing: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara In Closed Door Meeting / Ayo Adebanjo: Secession Not Solution, 1999 Constitution Is Problem / Tinubu: Lagos Gained ₦15 Billion From Econet Shares When I Was Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.