Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day (51563 Views)

From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos / The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by mu2sa2: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
BE811APP:
Nothing Shocks me about marriages dis days..

I Know of a wedding that didnt last a week... Marriage was on July 11th.. d same week d husband sent the wife back home to learn manners..

On nairaland yesterday.. we heard of a 2 Month old wedding..

Society should stop rushing people into marriages..

Please take time to court well... to avoid stories that touch angry
Even courtship doesn't eliminate the risk. I have heard of a marriage that didnt last up to the period the couple spent courting.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by amclimax(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
ChappyChase:

I concur!!!!

just imagine God rested after he created all things but since HE created women BABA never rest
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by ayesco202(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Blood of Atiku!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by fortunechy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
galz had been deceivin since 1890

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by fortunechy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
galz had been deceivin since 1890.........bt i kw one fin,karma is a merciless bitch.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by cactuscee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
decatalyst:
It had better be a fabricated story ooo...cuz if nah true or real life, the thunder wey go fire the girl, her family, and the supposed friends that call the babe "iyawo (Kunle)" just to make the dude happy, still dey do dry fasting and press up ooo shocked shocked
Guy, u dey para too much. Na your family?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by doll912(f): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis:
This is why I tell people if my future wifey wants a wedding she should be ready to sponsor it.

The ONLY thing I would spend my money on is the suit, shoes and tie.

+ this is also why I plan to live close to a lagoon.

The best thing any guy can do for himself Is marry a lawyer/medical practitioner / engineer...

Na so. Na only you waka come.abeg give chance for people who want to do society wedding joor. If you like, marry yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nickymezor(f): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
jide219:
Maybe the guy did something to upset the girl or the girl found out a big secret about the guy so she could not go through with it
It's possible...
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by 9jatatafo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
The groom wasn't smart enough, if not he would have seen the hand writing on wall before the d-day. Sorry brother if this is real
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Mariojane(f): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
misspicy:
All this cooked up stories undecided

mtchwwwwww undecided
I don't know if this story is true but my Dad was to attending a wedding in Akure last year the bride was in church but the husband never came. When the husband later called, he said the wife was ready for marriage but he wasn't cos he wasn't financially bouyant nd the girl family sponsored the wedding nd he never stopped them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by RaeMystix: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Perhaps there might have been a rift or revelations that occurred before the wedding. Why judge without knowing the whole story?.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by saintdennis(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
doll912:

Na so. Na only you waka come.abeg give chance for people who want to do society wedding joor. If you like, marry yourself
I ain't against a society wedding o...if she even wants us to have multi million naira society weddings in the 6 geo-political zones i go gree...AS FAR AS NA SHE WAN PAY grin.
I'll only use my money for 6 suits, ties, shoes. Lols

In this era of baby mama? Parents pressurised men b4 to marry so they could birth kids, now I can settle for a baby mama...so it's you ladies who should be asking 4 our(men) hand in marriage.

Should I sent u my groom price list? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by sunnyside16(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Evil dwelling in some ladies since the time of eve
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by doll912(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis:

I ain't against a society wedding o...if she even wants us to have multi million naira society weddings in the 6 geo-political zones i go gree...AS FAR AS NA SHE WAN PAY grin.
I'll only use my money for 6 suits, ties, shoes. Lols

In this era of baby mama? Parents pressurised men b4 to marry so they could birth kids, now I can settle for a baby mama...so it's you ladies who should be asking 4 our(men) hand in marriage.

Lol. Too bad you think having a baby mama is cool. Hope your sisters don't become one. People should get married because they want to not because it's fashionable.

Should I sent u my groom price list? grin

Groom what? I'll pass
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by 2sexynet: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bolustic:
Don't blame the bride too much, she might have discovered somethings only known to her and the groom.

A broken courtship/dating is better than a broken marriage.

The groom should thank his stars, God might be saving him from life problems. His life could be worse off if he had married the lady.

And as a Christian,

I believe all things work together for good to those who love God and who are called according to His purpose
It could also be a case of the guy forcing himself on the girl all along.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by 2sexynet: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
When a girl says no... PLEASE, just let her go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by ngmgeek(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Isn't it better for him to have the rejection now than marry someone who will poison or kill him.

Everything that happens to man happens to him for his own good. He should be rejoicing and not crying.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by engrhorla(m): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis:
This is why I tell people if my future wifey wants a wedding she should be ready to sponsor it.

The ONLY thing I would spend my money on is the suit, shoes and tie.

+ this is also why I plan to live close to a lagoon.

The best thing any guy can do for himself Is marry a lawyer/medical practitioner / engineer...

Why those 3 professions?

And why living close to a lagoon?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by omoalayo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
chachanga:
Guys, see levels?!

Na wetin too much TeleMundo dey cause be dis.

All those kain "romantic", "tragic", melodramatic" casting wey dey plenty pass dey annoy person for Oyibo film don begin dey happen live in Naija now.

If you go smart-up, better scramble all your zZee-world channel & co b4 ur babe go show you Arsenal jersey on Man-U / PSG match day.

Anyway, hope the rice and kponmo nor waste sha; na dat one fit pain me pass if I dey there.
Hehehehe..waste ke... Who send anybody.. Na to dey chao dey go o.. No be money person take carry bus go there... So because wedding no hold go come mean say the money go jus go lyk that...No o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by simeonkoolluck(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Very bad

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Jacko1(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Men poor guy

Dat lady no try rara

I reject this kain thing tufia

I cant imagine it sef
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by henryhemon(m): 4:16am On Jul 26, 2016
BE811APP:
Nothing Shocks me about marriages dis days..

I Know of a wedding that didnt last a week... Marriage was on July 11th.. d same week d husband sent the wife back home to learn manners..

On nairaland yesterday.. we heard of a 2 Month old wedding..

Society should stop rushing people into marriages..

Please take time to court well... to avoid stories that touch angry

Society rush people how? Marriage is for matured peeps not kids and only kids do things to please others.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by henryhemon(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2016
RaeMystix:
Perhaps there might have been a rift or revelations that occurred before the wedding. Why judge without knowing the whole story?.

She has to wait on the wedding day to suddenly be revealed to? If you don't know what to say don't let your ignorance show. Think before you type.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by naijaict: 4:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by RaeMystix: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2016
henryhemon:

She has to wait on the wedding day to suddenly be revealed to? If you don't know what to say don't let your ignorance show. Think before you type.

Just when I thought I had come across the worst low level thinking human being a few hours ago on this same website, your comment just proved me wrong.

So you mean to tell me, that there can't be a rift or problem between a couple just a few hours before a wedding that can unfortunately be harmful or cause the breakdown of a relationship, which perhaps in this case might have been a possible reason why the bride unfortunately wasn't able to show up to her wedding?.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:
Cos something is fake
Cos something is bad
Doesn't mean all are bad

Cos the lady is cruel, doesn't mean all ladies are wicked or heartless

A broken courtship is still better than a broken marriage
Are you marriedHave you ever spent on a guy beforeEver given a thought of the psychological trauma you might go through if dumped,disgraced and betrayed by the 1 you so love in the present of every1 beforeWOMEN NA DEVILS!!!MY PRESENT GIRL FOLLOW SUIT.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by amtaken(f): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2016
What happened was bad, very very bad BUT STILL BETTER THAN DIVORCE.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Raiders: 5:43am On Jul 26, 2016
jihday:
Too many fake/cooked up stories these days. That's how we heard of the boyfriend/girlfriend death in uniben. Lienus. angryToo many fake/cooked up stories these days. That's how we heard of the boyfriend/girlfriend death in uniben. Lienus.
it's not a fake story. Stories like this happens everyday in Nigeria. This is not the first time a bride refused to show up in her wedding and it won't be the last too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by ClintonDal(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:
Cos something is fake
Cos something is bad
Doesn't mean all are bad

Cos the lady is cruel, doesn't mean all ladies are wicked or heartless

A broken courtship is still better than a broken marriage
I just hope this will also be your response when a man does such to a woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Marrtynze(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2016
misspicy:
All this cooked up stories :-
mtchwwwwww undecided
These tins actually happen tho
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by YINKS89(m): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2016
nawa ooo.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2016
No pictures, no video and no witnesses. Fake story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Kosen Is Married (World's Tallest Man) / Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Eid Mubarak Images 2015- Wishes Quotes Messages & SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.