Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii (10773 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Cornerstone001: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Smh! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Heryorh:
palmwinetapper and munachi....the boooobii lookz nice anyway both b4 and afta
what about us??
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cornerstone001:
Smh! cry
what is wrong
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
RebelChip:
Useless ugly, fugly girl....
she's not ugly. She's fair
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jimi23:
Some people are just jealous of this beautiful damsel. She didnt do any implants. She has gained more weight and is just putting on what women call a wonder bra. Munachi is extremely beautiful.
wonder bra won't increase your breast tissue and fat fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jimi23:
Some people are just jealous of this beautiful damsel. She didnt do any implants. She has gained more weight and is just putting on what women call a wonder bra. Munachi is extremely beautiful.
she hasn't put on that extreme weight to make her breasts 10 cup sizes bigger
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Debbywills:
I pray you shouldn't run mad one day, the level of your stupidity now is quite alarming angry angry
like your dad after he slept with your ugly mother
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tynasparks:
very true
you need a slap
Cunninlinguist:
It's my dream to go down on her
do it then
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Tynasparks(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you need a slap
you need a brain reset
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Heryorh: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
what about us??
i no dey there ooo...
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tynasparks:
you need a brain reset
your comeback was weak
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Tynasparks(f): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
your comeback was weak
e pain am
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Jimi23(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
wonder bra won't increase your breast tissue and fat fool.

Ur papa na foo-l. Olosho stop the jealousy. She's more beautiful than u are. Aint nothing u can do about it. Upon all the wonder bra wey u wear ur boobs still flat pass fried egg. The more u hate the fuglier u get. Sore loser.
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Jimi23(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Sore loser attacking evry1 over beautiful Muna. Na she cause ur fugliness?
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Jimi23(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
your comeback was weak

Sore Loser here again. Rather than hating on Muna d pretty damsel. Get on with ur cheap Olosho work to see if ud get money for surgery to fix ur fugly self even though that wont fix ur obviously fugly life of frustration. Muhehehehehe.
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jimi23:

Sore Loser here again. Rather than hating on Muna d pretty damsel. Get on with ur cheap Olosho work to see if ud get money for surgery to fix ur fugly self even though that wont fix ur obviously fugly life of frustration. Muhehehehehe.
to call someone ugly you've never even seen is so sad. What a weirdo
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jimi23:

Ur papa na foo-l. Olosho stop the jealousy. She's more beautiful than u are. Aint nothing u can do about it. Upon all the wonder bra wey u wear ur boobs still flat pass fried egg. The more u hate the fuglier u get. Sore loser.
chai this is how low Nigeria has sunk. Joblessness I curse you!!! A whole man has reduced to himself to women's gossip shop. Petty boots!
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tynasparks:
e pain am
clearly you've run out of words. Dear dear
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Jimi23(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
chai this is how low Nigeria has sunk. Joblessness I curse you!!! A whole man has reduced to himself to women's gossip shop. Petty boots!

Thank God ur monkey brain at least acknowledges the fact that a man should be reffered to as "a whole". I curse ur fugly mama, jealous hoe. Muna will forever be better than u. Loser b-itch.
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Jimi23(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
to call someone ugly you've never even seen is so sad. What a weirdo

STFU. U obviosly are damn fugly that explains why ur beef for a hottie like Muna has no bounds. Go fill ur leaking, stiinky lonely pu-ssy with a wrinkled old di-ck instead of hating on that beauty with brains.
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jimi23:

STFU. U obviosly are damn fugly that explains why ur beef for a hottie like Muna has no bounds. Go fill ur leaking, stiinky lonely pu-ssy with a wrinkled old di-ck instead of hating on that beauty with brains.
see painment grin grin grin
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jimi23:

Thank God ur monkey brain at least acknowledges the fact that a man should be reffered to as "a whole". I curse ur fugly mama, jealous hoe. Muna will forever be better than u. Loser b-itch.
munachi why do you descend to this level.
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Jimi23(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
munachi why do you descend to this level.

Dont be so dumb.
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Jimi23(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
see painment grin grin grin

Monkey brain.
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jimi23:

Dont be so dumb.
interesting....
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Debbywills(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

You really do have to grow up
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Debbywills:

You really do have to grow up
just like your ugly ass boyfriend
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Debbywills(f): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
just like your ugly ass boyfriend

My boyfriend is the cutest guy ever.. grin..
Say some other thing cheesy
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Debbywills:

My boyfriend is the cutest guy ever.. grin..
Say some other thing cheesy
even you don't believe your own bullshhhit
Re: Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm

I wonder who.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fond Memories Of Fela – TV Presenter, Yeni Kuti / Timaya Vs Terry G- Who Is Better ? / Photos From Nollywood Actress Seyi Edun’ Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.